PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 23:32:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  I have a treasure
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I have a treasure  (Read 58355 times)
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #165 on: 2007 April 24, 03:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Rat's haxxing is having any affect at all, it is either minimal or non existent. Poor little Rat.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #166 on: 2007 April 24, 04:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I missed the fun uh?  :roll:

Duuuh. The forum was being refreshed by me 24/7. I had no breakdowns. Unless that was for lyke 0.531335 ms.

Duh he thinks he's so smarter. Wait, he doesnt' think. He's LAME.
Even I can do bettah.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #167 on: 2007 April 24, 19:54:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have ya'll ever noticed that every hormone ridden jack off thinks they can be a big threat after seeing Hackers? Jesus, someone needs to cut the little bastard's balls off, if they can find them. I find myself annoyed cause my ex used to do and say shit like that all of the time.... He thought he was some hot shot mother fucker who could take any site down that he wanted to. He had a site of his own, but he stole the work of others. Thing this little prick doesn't get is that all the subs are paid for... The files are shared between all of us. And once an item is paid for, it is the buyer's to do with as they please, so grow the fuck up and stick your penis into a knothole, you may get lucky enough to get blown by a squirrel! Or, if you put peanut butter on it, you maybe able to get laid! Rats will do most anything, but please wear a condom, you don't know what you could be carrying and we don't want an innocent squirrel to die. As for you and your friends, GROW UP, FUCK OFF AND DIE! You don't own the game or the right to say what happens, EA does and your little pissy bitch friends are the ones in the wrong.... NOT Pescado! So eat shit and die, bitch boy!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
I have a treasure
« Reply #168 on: 2007 April 24, 20:05:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*wipes tear from eye*
I love this place.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #169 on: 2007 April 24, 21:25:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Have ya'll ever noticed that every hormone ridden jack off thinks they can be a big threat after seeing Hackers? Jesus, someone needs to cut the little bastard's balls off, if they can find them. I find myself annoyed cause my ex used to do and say shit like that all of the time.... He thought he was some hot shot mother fucker who could take any site down that he wanted to. He had a site of his own, but he stole the work of others. Thing this little prick doesn't get is that all the subs are paid for... The files are shared between all of us. And once an item is paid for, it is the buyer's to do with as they please, so grow the fuck up and stick your penis into a knothole, you may get lucky enough to get blown by a squirrel! Or, if you put peanut butter on it, you maybe able to get laid! Rats will do most anything, but please wear a condom, you don't know what you could be carrying and we don't want an innocent squirrel to die. As for you and your friends, GROW UP, FUCK OFF AND DIE! You don't own the game or the right to say what happens, EA does and your little pissy bitch friends are the ones in the wrong.... NOT Pescado! So eat shit and die, bitch boy!

Posts like this is why I love you paden *gives rum* You are so funny

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #170 on: 2007 April 24, 22:09:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Can't the mods just ban him?
Then his IP is blocked..and so on.
No more hacking a forum for you, troll Rat.

If I did that, we wouldn't have anyone to make fun of.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
I have a treasure
« Reply #171 on: 2007 April 25, 00:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must admit Pescado you do make sense sometimes =]

TheGainerPirate
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #172 on: 2007 April 25, 00:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Rat"
Quote from: "snadradeocconer"
do you really think you would have effect on us . you don't play the sims 2 so stay the hell off this site.

it will be have effect on this site, because i will take this site down.
And i have other reasons to put this site down, because the owner of this site steals from my friends..... This person will find out why my nickname is rat.

And i want to say to you: FUCK YOU. Stealer

You can't steal something that you didn't own in the first place. EA games owns all meshes, rigs, uv layouts, C++ code from the Sims 2. I know a couple of freelance animators that was involved in-between animation unit of EA Game projects, which has an office in Chicago. They're not too keen on seeing people making money of their own work. I envy these modelers that did an excellent job at rigging a low-poly model.

I think the people over EA games are getting screwed over with all these paysites. You have no idea how hard it is to create a semi-realistic character, low-poly cout, painting weights (ie enable blinking, face deform), rig a joint system (rigging is such a difficult job there are people that just rig models for a living), and top that they didin't even use C++ or dynamics for active/passive objects. Amazing.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #173 on: 2007 April 25, 02:05:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "TheGainerPirate"
I think the people over EA games are getting screwed over with all these paysites. You have no idea how hard it is to create a semi-realistic character, low-poly cout, painting weights (ie enable blinking, face deform), rig a joint system (rigging is such a difficult job there are people that just rig models for a living), and top that they didin't even use C++ or dynamics for active/passive objects. Amazing.

Dude, whatever.  Creating textures for clothes and hair is, like, way hard and takes YEARS to finish just one outfit and one hair.
TheGainerPirate
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #174 on: 2007 April 25, 04:02:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Quote from: "TheGainerPirate"

Dude, whatever.  Creating textures for clothes and hair is, like, way hard and takes YEARS to finish just one outfit and one hair.

Where did I say it takes years to complete a uv texture map? A group of people had to get to together to figure out how to run a computer program full of 3d models to run on a 1 GHz processor without crashing.

What's your accomplishments? Think you can do better? I'll send you a fucking copy of cgraph and see how you do it.    

Keep talking bitch.

And fuck you for talking to me like that when I contribute to the booty to share among the community.  :roll:  :roll:

I guess this is the gratitude I get. Seriously, fuck you.
seapup
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #175 on: 2007 April 25, 04:07:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:roll:
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #176 on: 2007 April 25, 04:19:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TheGainerPirate I imagine EA silently brought in the whole change to the Exchange to allow for paysite meshes to be included in uploads regardless of the paysite owners bothersome TOAs as a silent retort to the paysites. In a way it is acknowledgement of, "Screw us eh? Well not a chance. We'll screw you back."  Cool

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #177 on: 2007 April 25, 04:20:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*woooooosh*

Anyone feel a draft?

I should use more smilies.

I don't think I should have to point out when I'm being sarcastic, do I?
mando
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #178 on: 2007 April 25, 04:37:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha, ha! I was going to write a note that the sarcasm might have been a little un-obvious, but I guess I was too late. Unfortunately, it isn't something that always translates well in text, especially if people aren't reading between the lines and are taking things at face value.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #179 on: 2007 April 25, 04:45:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get it a lot IRL, so I think it's just bad luck on my part.  I grew up with a very sarcastic father and most people I know tend to be almost always facetious.

Hit or miss--sometimes missing is a little more fun.  I like teh lulz.  :wink:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: