PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 00:22:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: well these are preeettyyyyyyy....  (Read 55795 times)
shahbahbahnah
Landlubber

View Profile
well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
« Reply #30 on: 2007 June 19, 03:35:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never hurled so much.
tinkrfreakenbell
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 June 19, 04:38:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Marhis, OMG that was fucking hilarious!  I have never seen sasquatch before but I'm pretty sure that's one of it's offspring.  :lol:

As for the hairstyles that started this post, I like em both.  Maybe it's because my real life hair looks like someone took a weed wacker to it  :lol:
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 June 19, 04:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: You could shave him and make a coat. A fur hat from his pubes alone.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
madbonney
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 June 19, 05:00:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually... *shamefaced*  That first one is kinda good.  It'd be perfect for my David Tennant Doctor Who Sim if it were just shorter at the sides.
Jenchipper
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 June 19, 05:04:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I think the first one just came out today.

I saw it last night when I was checking Bines Sims Revue before heading off to sleep.  So I guess I haven't been looking for it all that long, lol.  I just wasn't sure how quickly items come into the booty having just discovered it recently.  Awesome site and love the philosophy behind it!

Marhis, that pic is so gross I just had to laugh.  My husband is sitting next to me on his computer and looked at me like I'd lost my mind, especially after he saw what I was laughing at!  :lol:
TheVanity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 June 19, 05:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Erm.... thank you, Mahis, for the graphic example. Excuse me, I just threw up a bit in my month.  

shahbahbahnah: you have a pass...? i don't get it, only gay man may shave? Surely i prefer my d00d hairy (no, Mahis, not like that), but I wouldn't think there was anything wrong with him if he prefers to deforest   :lol:

quot;I'm just pretending to be a poser"
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 June 19, 05:37:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm crying from laughing too hard.  
I think I stared at that pic for a full minute.  It's jaw dropping.
I could never be intimate with someone like that.  The experience would be too close to beastiality.  And imagine the shedding.

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 June 19, 05:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I admit I also stared at it for a while. It made me itch. I wonder can he get lice all over his body? I know you can on your head.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
shahbahbahnah
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 June 19, 06:01:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I admit I also stared at it for a while. It made me itch. I wonder can he get lice all over his body? I know you can on your head.

Yeah, it's called crabs.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 June 19, 06:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "madbonney"
Actually... *shamefaced*  That first one is kinda good.  It'd be perfect for my David Tennant Doctor Who Sim if it were just shorter at the sides.

Ooh, you're absolutely right! I have been looking for a decent 10th Doctor hair for ages, and maybe with a bit of tweaking this one will do. Of course, if you DO make a sim of Tennant, I'd love to see it. I've been trying to do the 9th and 10th Doctors, Rose, Martha and Jack for awhile but I just can't seem to get them right, I suck at making sims of real people.

/geek mode

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
PirateOfMashedPotatoes
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 June 19, 07:08:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

liegenschonheit, you changed your avatar! Smiley  I like my men to look like men, but I do prefer less hair on the chest.  Haven't gotten any hairballs either. LOL  Guess there is a certain way to avoid them? Wink  I do not think I would like the feel of a dude being hairless everywhere.  It would kind of creep me out.  But I also prefer facial hair too.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 June 19, 07:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did Tongue

I've been talking about Doctor Who incessantly with anyone who will let me since Saturday, and the previous post I made in this thread sent me off to make a Pirate Martha avatar.

I'm not big on super hairy men, but I don't think they need shave it all off either. I guess all I ask for is for good hygene and some consideration for the woman who sees (and feels) him naked. After all, thats what they want from us, right?

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 June 19, 07:16:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateOfMashedPotatoes"
I do not think I would like the feel of a dude being hairless everywhere.  It would kind of creep me out.  But I also prefer facial hair too.

This whole thread is starting to creep me out. However, I would like to ask shahbahbahnah if he shaves everything just so he can tell dates that he's a professional swimmer?

Edit:...and I agree with liegenschonheit, hair wise
feathered
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 June 19, 08:36:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that second hair looks awfully familiar...I'm sure I've seen it's like on xmsims or peggy or sumfin'

arr.
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 June 19, 08:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what scares me most about the hairy guy, the amount of hair or the weird chunky ass flab. *insert puke smiley*

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: