PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 01, 08:46:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysites: Habitat43
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysites: Habitat43  (Read 55673 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: New paysites: Habitat43
« Reply #90 on: 2008 April 08, 20:36:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i likes me some rare, almost raw Porterhouse and other kinds of steak. But I'll only eat beef like that, not pork or chicken because those will make you sicker than hell...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 April 08, 21:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest, I can't eat a whole Porterhouse   Grin.  But I love me a medium-rare T-bone steak.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2008 April 09, 00:16:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My whole body is sore. We rode all the rides in Movieworld and I could barely move yesterday.

For those living in Oz (but not Brisbane), and can get to a Bakers Delight, I am 100% sure that rodini's are also called pullaparts. In Sydney they come in a 8 part dice shaped squishy log, with different toppings/fillings. And they are called pull aparts because you pull them and stuff the tasty softness in your gob.
Rodini's were a bit smaller tho, but my friend called them pullaparts and the lady knew what she meant. So yeah.
phew. I found some pictures of similar ones you can get here http://anhsfoodblog.blogspot.com/2007/09/freshness-goodness.html
I've just been to QLD! So you guys enjoy the road trip. Don't forget to try the Eggs Benedict, best tasting eggs ever...excuse me.. must pull fat self.. to...kitchen..

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2008 April 09, 02:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really want to go to America and Canada, I mean, c'mon! It's AMERICA! Tongue I wanna see if it's all it's cracked up to be.

Best pizza evah = Pizza Hut. I lurves me some BBQ Meatlovers.

RE: Rides
Go to Dreamworld for the best rides, and you MUST go on the Giant Drop. If feels so cool when they drop you!

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: 2008 April 09, 02:54:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly. You have not had pizza until you have had pizza from a little hole in the wall place on, say, Varick Street in SoHo that sells pizza by the slice and has no place to sit down so you're balancing your bottle of coke, your slice, and all the shit you're already carrying, all the while attempting to avoid being pushed aside from some jerk who's late for court as well as the guys selling pirated videos and the sightseer who stops every three feet to ooo and aaah over some piece of crap architecture.

See, now I'm all drooley.  If I could have some real New York Pizza, and then Bogart some New York Cheesecake.  I would then be content.  I'll even try to not be Touristy. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2008 April 09, 04:18:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really want to go to America and Canada, I mean, c'mon! It's AMERICA! Tongue I wanna see if it's all it's cracked up to be.

I'm gonna guess it's not all it's cracked up to be... it would depend where you visited, i suppose. Come to the midwest and prepare to be disappointed! Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2008 April 09, 04:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, the Big Muddy in flood stage is always impressive... Scary, but impressive.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2008 April 09, 05:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope to go to New York, Texas, Colorado and possibly California.

Texas - I want to brag about how you can fit Texas into Queensland like three times Cheesy

I don't know the exact number, but I know you can fit Texas in Queensland.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 09, 05:23:36 by Jess Maree » Logged

Rebbie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2008 April 09, 05:26:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New York is pretty cool, but a little dirty and congested for my tastes. I love Boston. If you're ever on the East coast, the mansions in Newport, Rhode Island are really gorgeous.
California is nice. Los Angeles has killer traffic, but the weather is lovely, even though the dry heat during the summer has been brutal.
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2008 April 09, 05:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would LOVE to take a year off and go see every state in America and Canada.

Proof that I need to go back to school soon: Does Canada have states?

Rebbie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2008 April 09, 05:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's provinces.
Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2008 April 09, 07:04:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm gonna guess it's not all it's cracked up to be... it would depend where you visited, i suppose. Come to the midwest and prepare to be disappointed! Cheesy

The midwest isn't all that dissapointing, we're just very normal compared to the rest of the country. Normal meaning we don't have guys building robot sex-slaves in their basments and women locked in bathrooms.  Grin

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 April 09, 07:14:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Proof that I need to go back to school soon: Does Canada have states?

Canada has provinces, and also a few territories. We also have a clothing store called Roots, which every Australian I've ever known has found insanely funny. Right up there with Mr. Rooter and Fanny's Fabrics. (Couldn't find a website for that last one, but they exist. I promise.)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: 2008 April 09, 07:22:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For those living in Oz (but not Brisbane), and can get to a Bakers Delight, I am 100% sure that rodini's are also called pullaparts. In Sydney they come in a 8 part dice shaped squishy log, with different toppings/fillings. And they are called pull aparts because you pull them and stuff the tasty softness in your gob.
Rodini's were a bit smaller tho, but my friend called them pullaparts and the lady knew what she meant. So yeah.

We have both rodini and pullaparts - are you sure you ate the fabled rodini?

I really enjoyed La Brea Tar Pits (highlight of the visit) and saw Jon Voight at Universal Studios.  There are eucalypts everywhere in LA - it's a lot like Brisbane except huger.  I personally would like to go to Europe, and Coolington would appreciate anywhere cold.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 April 09, 07:55:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was a kid we (the family) went to Disneyland and mainly staying in Florida. My sister almost went missing and some nice Texan man brought her back Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: