PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 09:11:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47386 times)
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #30 on: 2006 December 29, 21:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In a way, I can understand her being upset....but it's over the STUPIDEST thing, it's so incredibly bratty...Oh, it's just so silly. I mean...like...well...Good riddance, I guess. Everything I keep thinking to say about her, just boils down to 'yes, it's irritating when people do stuff, but it's not the end of the world, you queen of drama whores!'

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #31 on: 2006 December 29, 21:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bleh, she's probably a psychotic yaoi fangirl and WOMENZ ARE TEH EVIL!!1 or something. Don't bother analyzing why, just point and laugh.  Smiley
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #32 on: 2006 December 29, 21:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, completely off-topic, but... Ghanima, I do love Gary Larson so much! Thanks for your signature  Cheesy.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #33 on: 2006 December 29, 21:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"
Bleh, she's probably a psychotic yaoi fangirl and WOMENZ ARE TEH EVIL!!1 or something. Don't bother analyzing why, just point and laugh.  Smiley

Yet they are worth selling  :roll:

http://www.freewebs.com/sshodan/femailhaircollections.htm

edit: Marhis, I couldn't resist using it Wink Especially with my avatar. lol Although I admit I do not know a whole lot about Gary.  Tongue

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #34 on: 2006 December 29, 21:29:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again I find myself confused.  Are "freewebs" free websites?  And if so, why is it a hotbed of paysites?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #35 on: 2006 December 29, 21:31:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you do pay like 3 bucks a month to remove the ads..but apart from that yes, it does point to certain moneygrubbing tendencies...I mean if you're gonna start a paysite, at least get yourself a server so you can use the "bandwidth donation" excuse...freewebs in the URL doesn't look make you look good when you ask 10x as much for one set...

their most expensive plan is still cheaper than ONE donation set ... and that being said, anyone going with that is dumb. there are far better offers online.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
stim
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #36 on: 2006 December 29, 21:38:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They should at least put in the effort and find a free host that doesn't have the word FREE in its name.  I mean, it's still just as ridiculous, but at least it's not quite so blatant.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url]  Peggy Sims 2  The Sims Resource
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #37 on: 2006 December 29, 21:40:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ghanima Atreides"
Quote from: "Aquamarine"

Yet they are worth selling  :roll:

http://www.freewebs.com/sshodan/femailhaircollections.htm

Hey, I didn't say it made sense.  Tongue
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #38 on: 2006 December 29, 22:06:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She actually doesn't even have downloads on that site - it's all just pointed elsewhere, like I know she posts crap at Wicked Sims, for example.
Tamha
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #39 on: 2006 December 29, 22:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm guessing that the hair in the picture is probably from the unreleased female collection mentioned in an earlier journal entry.
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #40 on: 2006 December 29, 22:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tamha"
I'm guessing that the hair in the picture is probably from the unreleased female collection mentioned in an earlier journal entry.

oh okay!
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #41 on: 2006 December 29, 22:50:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she is one of many creators who specifically say that they don't like female sims or want their things used on female sims (some even specify no fat sims and refuse to make the "fat morph" on their meshes)....and I think all of them would throw the same "hissyfit" if something happened to one of their precious male meshes.
i dont have the ability to test my theory though since i dont know how to convert meshes lol
i dont see why that person felt the need to be a dick though and pm her with that crap--they are just a shit-stirrer trying to cause more unnecessary drama in the community.
Except for the part of her TOS that says no gender refitting, she is nothing but nice to people, she allows recolors of her creations and other stuff (which it seems alot of people dont allow these days especially mts2 newbie creators), and she's given people pay meshes as prizes in those dumb s2c contests...she doesnt make since sometimes since english isn't her first language...but I havent seen her being mean....unless I missed something where she was an evil bitch to somebody she didnt really deserve that, if so, please point it out to me lol

This also has nothing to do with Pescado since the gender refits weren't here and he didn't make them personally so I dont see why people were pointing the blame at him lol
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #42 on: 2006 December 29, 22:51:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just thinking, now everyone knows there are female versions of her hair available. If this is so upsetting to her, I still can't figure out why, her little drama queen act will make it worse. I'll be off trying to get them now myself. It will be interesting to see if she continues to make pay stuff.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #43 on: 2006 December 29, 22:52:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Control freaks are usually nice to the people who obey them.  Sorry but these people who say things like don't use my meshes on fat sims, female sims etc etc are just silly bossy-boots.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #44 on: 2006 December 29, 22:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she is one of many creators who specifically say that they don't like female sims or want their things used on female sims (some even specify no fat sims and refuse to make the "fat morph" on their meshes)....and I think all of them would throw the same "hissyfit" if something happened to one of their precious male meshes.

That sounds kind of... fetish-y to me.

It's odd. I looked through her male hair meshes, and they're on very feminine looking men with feminine make up and often wearing dresses/gowns. The only thing not female about them is their alleged genitalia and lack of boobs. She's made them as female as she possibly can without actually using a female body... then cries foul when the hair is reworked for actual females.

Then there's the fact that the hairs are specificly linked to specific characters with personalities and likes and dislikes. Maybe she views them as being linked to those personalities/characters and so it's offensive to her to think of those characters, not just the meshes but the characters, as female? I don't know. It's puzzling.

Anyway. I looked through those meshes and none of them seemed really appealing or fantasticly well done, and I like dudes with long hair. I'm disapointed. Hopefully she won't really go bye-bye but will continue perfecting her craft.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: