PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 18:59:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745327 times)
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2340 on: 2008 March 27, 17:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, the purple that i finished is the light purple.  I was going to do a dark purple too.  I intend to do a light and dark of natural shades, and then a light and dark for the more fantasy oriented shades.  Package light together, and package dark together.  Minus the very top one, all the rest fall into the "light" category. 

eta: looking at the picture here, i may have made the dark blue too dark... it doesn't look as blue to me anymore.  maybe I'll have to do an inbetween.  a medium blue.  I like the green the best too.  Smiley that was the one that kicked this whole thing off.  lol. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: 2008 March 27, 18:22:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the colour of the Golden brown eyes, all the colours look great to me. Smiley

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: 2008 March 28, 03:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

karminger, I love those houses. I'm a huge Sc4 fan. I downloaded some of them.  Grin
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: 2008 March 28, 04:47:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, the purple that i finished is the light purple.  I was going to do a dark purple too.  I intend to do a light and dark of natural shades, and then a light and dark for the more fantasy oriented shades.  Package light together, and package dark together.  Minus the very top one, all the rest fall into the "light" category. 

eta: looking at the picture here, i may have made the dark blue too dark... it doesn't look as blue to me anymore.  maybe I'll have to do an inbetween.  a medium blue.  I like the green the best too.  Smiley that was the one that kicked this whole thing off.  lol. 
Ah, your eyes have turned out looking very nice. I do agree that the dark blue is perhaps a little too dark but you did do a good job on them.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: 2008 March 28, 13:57:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like em alot, they remind me a little of another set I like (because of the sclera), so I think this will be used alot in my game when I get my hands on it!

Inactive
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2345 on: 2008 March 28, 15:14:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the sclera is the white of the eye, right?  I spent a lot of time on that first, to make it more eyeballey, but not too photograph-ey if that makes sense.  less cartoon, but not overly done?   all the eyes colorwise, will have a touch of heterochromia-esque quality, since my eyes are like that.  Green but not green.  Blue but not blue, Etc.  Once I finish it up, I'll be sure to let everyone know. 

ETA: when i was younger i didn't really know that it was unusual to have more than just one color in the eye (like have blue and green and gold)  i thought that was just a type of green eye.  lol.  I have since learned that's called heterochromia, to have different colored eyes, whether it's one eye is blue and the other is brown, or both eyes are blue and brown at the same time.  So I had to make my sims have heterochromia too.  it only seems fair. 
« Last Edit: 2008 March 28, 15:28:17 by chemistrycourtney » Logged

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: 2008 March 28, 16:53:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woah! Shocked They're perfect now! When will you share them? *totally wants!*
Please do not put too much veins/blood shots in the sclera, some creator do that and you end up with perfect eyes... For drug addict sims Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: 2008 March 28, 17:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love dark purple eyes, but unfortunately I don't exactly make any sims the easy way anymore. I make one sim for each 'hood, and breed everyone from that. Maybe I'll snag your eyes and manually create the next round of townie kids. Like now. Even though I just did a round of aging/killing.  Grin

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
euterpe
ARR!

Fresh cookies are always necessary!

View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: 2008 March 28, 18:33:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a person with dark blue eyes who wears blue-tinted contacts, I would say that the dark blue eyes IMO are not too dark Smiley  However, if you brought them down one level they'd still be super.  Can't wait for you to post these!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2349 on: 2008 March 28, 20:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

euterpe: well, it would be a medium blue.  so I can leave the dark blue in the dark eye collection, and add a lighter version to the darks, too.  so the medium blue is like the dark blue, and that dark blue is more like a darker dark blue.. or something.  lol. 

kariminger: can't you do some sort of genetic adjustment in simPE... or something.  you could do it to one to adjust a new eye into the mix... I dunno.  That may not be right though. 

house: they'll be up at sublime sims once i get the sets all squared away.  so probably done by next week.   Grin

ETA:  Remember those shirts I posted pictures of awhile ago?  Well part one of the set is now available at http://sublimesims.net
« Last Edit: 2008 March 29, 05:25:35 by chemistrycourtney » Logged

cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: 2008 March 29, 10:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine have a blue outer ring, green inside and gold around the pupil.  They also change to more blue or green, depending on what color I wear or my mood (very green when mad).  Is that normal?? 

the sclera is the white of the eye, right?  I spent a lot of time on that first, to make it more eyeballey, but not too photograph-ey if that makes sense.  less cartoon, but not overly done?   all the eyes colorwise, will have a touch of heterochromia-esque quality, since my eyes are like that.  Green but not green.  Blue but not blue, Etc.  Once I finish it up, I'll be sure to let everyone know. 

ETA: when i was younger i didn't really know that it was unusual to have more than just one color in the eye (like have blue and green and gold)  i thought that was just a type of green eye.  lol.  I have since learned that's called heterochromia, to have different colored eyes, whether it's one eye is blue and the other is brown, or both eyes are blue and brown at the same time.  So I had to make my sims have heterochromia too.  it only seems fair. 

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2351 on: 2008 March 29, 11:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

your eyes sound like my eyes a bit there.  does the gold occasionally creep into the rest of the iris,  so that for lack of a better description, you have a "spotted" eye or "striped" eye tone? out of curiosity.  does it look kind of like this, but with more green? 

That eye has a form of Heterochromia.  Don't be afraid.  It doesn't make you go blind.  lol. They know so little about why eyes color the way they do, but theoretically, more than one color in the eye, not normal. 

« Last Edit: 2008 March 29, 11:43:02 by chemistrycourtney » Logged

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2352 on: 2008 March 29, 13:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really? Huh...my eyes are like that; they have a 'starburst' of copper and gold that blends into green at the outside. My father had this; my brother and sister got my mom's blue eyes, and they don't have it. No one ever told me it was 'wrong'...I have always thought it was cool.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Blind Pew
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: 2008 March 29, 14:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus that is an almost perfect description of my eyes  Smiley  Mine have a very dark green outer ring though. I've yet to find eyes exactly like mine for my sim though.
CellBlockTango
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: 2008 March 29, 14:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That eye has a form of Heterochromia.  Don't be afraid.  It doesn't make you go blind.  lol. They know so little about why eyes color the way they do, but theoretically, more than one color in the eye, not normal. 

really? even if it's two simliar colours (for me, green outer, blends to dark brown in center) I didn't know that was unusual, that's cool. But as green and brown aren't so dissimlar you can't really tell the difference as much as in that pic.

also, as a relative noob (in that this is my second ever post here, i've lurked for a while) can i just say that this is deffo my fave thread.  Me likes lots. baa! Morgan Spiced for all!
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: