PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 01:54:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Take a look at this!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Take a look at this!  (Read 72912 times)
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #105 on: 2007 August 14, 23:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tomato"
Quote from: "FreakyBooty"

Given that approximately 95% of the gaming communities agree that paysites are unacceptable, we certainly aren't in the minority, and I really doubt filesharing will go away.

Quote from: "MIKEY"

Did you want to borrow my calculator?  LOL.  You math is a wee bit off...

A somewhat related question was posted on another forum (S2c).  No one could really find another community with pay files.  I would like to know if anyone here knows of other gaming communities that have this same issue with pay sites?  Is the Sims community the only one dealing with this?

My apologies.  I misread "gaming communities" and for some reason thought it said simming communities.  My bad.  Please forgive.  *takes calculator back*

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #106 on: 2007 August 15, 00:01:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Ummm...I did answer...In the NeptuneSuzy thread.  I am not answering the same question multiple times anymore...LOL

Um - no you didn't.  You said that uploading to third party sites was a hassle for your users - unless somehow fileshare friendly policies for sold content are a hassle - which I can't see.

Actually, it is innocent until proven guilty, so the burden of proof is on you folks.  Ante up.

No - this isn't a court of law - we're not even discussing this in a country with an adversarial system - Malaysia has an inquisitorial system, with a totally different set of rules.

He is just doing  this to be an ass.

I know who's being an ass here, and it's not just Pescado.

I have to go to work now, so it'll be safe for you to bash me for 10 or 12 hrs, Pescado.  LOL

And when you come back, you can safely ignore my questions again, just as you did with Angha Tyl's.

Quote from: "Solander"
But maybe i should explain, why i pay him lots of mind. As he does represent this forum as well as the booty. It's not Hecubus's site, it's not bigtruckgirl's site, it's Pescado's site, if anyone would be asked. And if he does say something, I can't ignore is without taking notice of it.

The thing is that if Pescado came to upload free stuff to the booty - who would come?  If I go to your site, I can get it.  If I go to Pescado's site, I can get it.  I would choose to go to the free site - not the booty.  I certainly wouldn't direct people to his repository - but rather yours.  Many other people wouldn't do it either - and finding reliable types to download free stuff and upload it - that would be very hard too.  Not to mention that your site - I get it the day of the release. Pescado's site, I wait a few days - who would do that?

Not to mention that keeping up with free site stuff (and there's a lot) would mean around the clock uploading - look at how much you would need to do.  What for? Nothing?  Butthurt only happens when you actually hurt the other person.

Quote from: "Solander"
He's not an every day angry user, who want's to harrass someone to get some relief.

He has many people to harass - I'm sure you're way down on his list.  He has all of us to give custom titles to, as well as those at MATY to harass.  Pescado is a busy angry man - I doubt freesites are a blip on his radar.

You know what, Calalily.  I did answer the questions.  More than once.  Just because you blindly choose to ignore those answers that don't automatically mark me as your vision of 'evil', doesn't mean I have to change my answers to suit you.

And I could give a shit about Malaysia.  I DON'T live there.  And by acknowledging that BECAUSE you are in Malaysia for those reasons, you also acknowledge that you know what you are doing is wrong.

THAT is my opinion.

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #107 on: 2007 August 15, 00:10:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't is cheaper? Just asking. You can't learn if you don't ask. Besides, we don't think what we do is wrong. That's a judgement that isn't up to anyone but each individual to make. Sorry, dude. Actually, I'm not sorry for what I believe, but I don't know why people get so bent about it. People who are bent aren't much fun to play with...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #108 on: 2007 August 15, 00:13:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Folks, please read my last reply in the NeptuneSuzy thread and go from there.  This is the last time I am posting here until I see if I need to accept the pleasant and helpful offerings of advice from those that are OFFERING it, rather than twisting or ignoring what I say.

I would just like to advise, that I am not leaving done for now because I feel even a little bit challenged by your arguments and questions, I am leaving because I see now that Pescado is not going to ever change or remove anyones files, no matter what any of us do.  He has as much admitted he has no respect for anyone else or there wishes, regardless of what they do, or do not do, and is just doing this for his own amusement.

For that reason alone, there is no benefit for me to argue this any longer.

To those that just want respect and are honestly trying to help, whether I disagree with your 'beliefs', thank you for at least showing that much respect.  You know who you are.

To the rest of you, ESPECIALLY 2 certain individuals that know who they are, all I can say is, "What goes around comes around", and especially to those arrogant enough to presume they are superior to anyone else and are above reproach.

MIKEY!!! out...

IKEY!!!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #109 on: 2007 August 15, 01:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I could give a shit about Malaysia.  I DON'T live there.  And by acknowledging that BECAUSE you are in Malaysia for those reasons, you also acknowledge that you know what you are doing is wrong.

THAT is my opinion.

No, we're in Malaysia because of the competitive pricing and reasonable policies. Pure and simple. Also, because not being in the US has been trendy and popular for a few years now.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #110 on: 2007 August 15, 01:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I notice you challenged me to provide my specifics, but when I did, you didn't bother to reply to me at all Mikey.. oh well, never mind, I'll live.. :lol:

I will just assume that it means you don't have an answer for my criticisms.. and I did read the Neptune Suzy thread, and all I heard was you going on about keeping kids away from your site.. See my above answer as to why I don't beleive you in that reason.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #111 on: 2007 August 15, 02:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would just like to advise, that I am not leaving done for now because I feel even a little bit challenged by your arguments and questions, I am leaving because I see now that Pescado is not going to ever change or remove anyones files, no matter what any of us do.  He has as much admitted he has no respect for anyone else or there wishes, regardless of what they do, or do not do, and is just doing this for his own amusement.

Actually there are several people whose files were removed from the Booty when they went free, so it certainly is possible and has happened before. However, our stipulation is that the files must be provided for free (all of them). If that is not a step you are willing to take (no matter what your reasons are), then no, your files will not be removed from the Booty. I'm sorry if this upsets you, or that you feel we are being cruel or amoral in some sense, but we're all just as stubborn as you are for what we feel is the right side.

Obviously, you disagree with us (and some more than others :lol: ) about which part of this argument is morally dubious. In my case, I don't think filesharing of Sims 2 CC is a big deal or wrong at all, as I feel that this community should function on the idea of sharing (information and creations) and skill building (sorry that sounds so cheese). However, I feel that the proliferation of paysites is an example of base greed and exclusion that is of benefit to no one but the paysites themseves, and has made the Sims community a laughing-stock in the eyes of many. You, on the other hand, would likely disagree with this assessment, but c'est la vie, I guess.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #112 on: 2007 August 15, 03:03:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WARNING: THE CENSOR IS OFF!

Mikey. This forum isn't about you. We aren't going to go hopping from thread to thread trying to see what pearls of wisdom you've bestowed upon us. We don't give a fuck. We don't care if you have a cold, or the flu, or if your appendix burst. We don't care if you aren't posting. We don't care if the two seconds of silence are because you had to go to work, you went to the circus, you joined the circus, or you are sitting in a corner balling your little eyes out because we didn't "listen to you!!11!!!!!111 OMG Read the NeptuneSuzy Thread!" We do not give a fuck.

This is Paysites Must Be Destroyed, not MIKEY!!!Must Be Destroyed, not M&MNeedfulPilesofShit Must Be Destroyed. You are one out of a million, and honestly the only thing your site has going for it is that you don't over-Photoshop the crap pixels you peddle.

We (and I'm using "we" loosely, as I obvious did not do so, but I know Hecubus did) offered to help you go free. We offered to help you find an alternative way to prevent droves of minors from accessing your "adult" section, the entire reason you stated you charged for access. You were not open to this. Fine. You don't have to accept any and all advice you get. But this whole insult one moment, then laugh it off the next bit isn't flying. You are acting just as twelve as you first appeared.

Oh, and FYI: You need to look at a woman sometime. Your aereola's are unreasonably dark and orange.

Pardon me, I need to meditate now. Stupid pissant children.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #113 on: 2007 August 15, 03:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kariminger"

WARNING: I AM ADDRESSING STUPIDITY!

Oh, thank fuckin' christ in a handcart!  It's about fuckin time the true 'you' came out you useless piece of shit.  The arrogance of SOME of you really astounds and amuses me.  You have the gall to think because this is not www.MIKEY!!!.com that I don't have a right to voice my FUCKIN opinion?

GO FUCK YOUR HIGH HORSE!!!

Call it cocksucking whining if it makes you feel like a bigger person, you son-of-a-bitch.  I was ASKED in the mother fuckin' NeptuneSuzy thread, so I answered in the mother fuckin' NeptuneSuzy thread.

AND whether or not you fuckin' cocksuckin' offered to help us, I said IN THE NEPTUNESUZY THREAD that we were working on a freakin' idea you ignorant pile of thieving, arrogant, no right to breathe the same fuckin' air as me, piece of shit.  If that is not good enough for your arrogant over fisted loose ass, TOO FUCKIN' BAD!!!

And thinking that making fun of "my aereolas" is going to piss me off, thing again, ASSHAT!!!  You just allowed me to have my fun, and I don't give a shit if this post gets deleted because most of you don't no how to FUCKIN' understand the written language anyway!!!

By the way, Mr FUCKIN REASONABLE!!!  Do you really think I care if most of you actually give a hit if I'm sick or not?  I'll answer for you; ARE YOU FUCKIN' STOOPID?!??!??!?!?111110000677677(Oh, look.  I can't type '!' marks)  I was letting you know for courtesy, FUCK-NUTZ!!!

Tell, you what.  The folks who actually offered help...I appreciate it.  Those of you who actually listened and talked with a truly open mind...I appreciate and respect you.

But those of you, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, that are nothing more than ARROGANT, COCK SUCKING, WASTES OF FLESH, who want nothing more than to create dissension and conflict for your own enjoyment.  The only FUCKIN' reason those that run this site do it, is to feed their own FUCKIN' egos, because they can't get the fame they really, really crave.

NOW I am done with this shithole excuse for a site and forum.  Have a nice FUCKIN' day!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Fuck, are SOME of you pathetic followers!!!

MIKEY!!!

P.S.  Did I swear enough for your liking?

IKEY!!!
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #114 on: 2007 August 15, 03:44:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
In Soviet Russia, dead horse beats YOU!

*kicks back with Pes, pulls out a jug of rum and a jug of vodka.hands rum to Pes........Bottoms up..........*

Mikey, please stop admin. CPR to this horse.....leave it the hell alone.......

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #115 on: 2007 August 15, 04:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sits back eating popcorn...waiting to see who can say 'fuck' the most in their posts*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #116 on: 2007 August 15, 04:07:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: This thread is getting a bit WCW in it's feel, isn't it? Which come to think of it, is probably highly appropriate for the original topic.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Take a look at this!
« Reply #117 on: 2007 August 15, 04:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kariminger"

WARNING: I AM ADDRESSING STUPIDITY!

Mikey, please stop. I just laughed so hard at your post that I got a stitch in my side. Maybe you are a comedian after all.  OMG that was funny, funny... funny.  :lol:

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #118 on: 2007 August 15, 04:16:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
*sits back eating popcorn...waiting to see who can say 'fuck' the most in their posts*

Would you all just stop fucking typing this fucking dead horse, and fucking Mikey, quit using the goddamned fucking mongloid useless shit-mouth god-forsaken jesus h tapdancing christ all fucking mighty language? Son of a fucking ass-biting shit smelling cocksucking of a butch.....

C'mon, no one use that fucking goddamned shitass lanuguage anymore...

* That good enuff, armywife?* :lol:  :twisted:

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #119 on: 2007 August 15, 04:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
Mikey, please stop. I just laughed so hard at your post that I got a stitch in my side. Maybe you are a comedian after all.  OMG that was funny, funny... funny.  :lol:
Me too. For one, I only actually cursed twice, but the number of fucks in his post made it so lame it was hilarious. I think I went too far when I insulted his pixels. Oh, the pixels! As for "cocksucking whining" please note that I never called it that. I take no issue with cocksucking. I'm also a woman, and no one has taken issue with my cocksucking.

Armywife, can I have some of that popcorn?

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: