PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 15:22:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 700400 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #2595 on: 2008 February 25, 23:52:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Keirra, if you really must google something that someone has mentioned, even though you know it will be disgusting, go to urbandictionary and find the description there. They have no pics, so you won't be needing any brain bleach, but your curiosity is satisfied anyways. Smiley

I don't know if that would have worked or not. I would have had to have a hint as to what it was about.  Nii mentioned a couple of other videos, I went looking (because I obviously have some kind of brain damage) but, came across the reaction videos and watched those first.  That was good enough, only because I knew what the main focus of the video was.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: 2008 February 26, 00:45:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I think the morbid curiosity of looking at dead people and perhaps reflecting on your own mortaliity, is a very human thing to do.
But I prefer to do it in a less visual way. My imagination is advance enough that I can imagine it, and always think of my sympathy to their parents and loved ones first.
Human frailty is something we all need to remind ourselves of, from time to time.

Carla Niven.. shit we were talking about her weren't we?
I never entered my models in, because I just hate her site THAT MUCH.

heh

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: 2008 February 26, 01:08:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel so weak. Sad
I'm also very glad I've never seen tubgirl, even though I have seen goatse...it was hard not to;
I was looking on encyclopaediadramatica...and it was just there...

oh, you just didnt look hard enough:  http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Tubgirl
 Shocked

eye bleach not included   Tongue
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: 2008 February 26, 01:11:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Frankly Feverish's site was way worst than this cup video.

It's not MY site. But yes it is much worse than the cup video. The cup video is gross. And gross I can handle. But gore I can't. Those awful images just stay in your mind.
I remember when we dissected dead cats in school biology class. I couldn't eat for the rest of the day. And I kept washing my hands.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: 2008 February 26, 01:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got out of having to dissect anything in high school by being sick on the teacher's shoes... After that, he just sent me to the library or the other lab to look at slides and identify what they were. I passed my final with a B+, so it was all good. The smell didn't help me much, either. Formaldehyde and I just don't get along, you see.

Funerals just piss me off because mostly the people in those damn boxes are my family members or friends and they're not supposed to be dead yet, dammit! I don't deal well with death, let's just put it like that.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: 2008 February 26, 01:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course it's not your site, Feverish. All i meant that is it's you that mentioned it. My english typing isn't very clear sometimes, sorry. Undecided

Alexia> The students here are going nuts too, they choose someone, beat him up and film the agression on their phone. They used to just download sick things, now they attack. Weirdos. The death pics/vid must be their hobby too. Gah.

No, i will not watch the tubgirl, these 2 new discoveries are enough for me for years, keep your link Yaardarm! ^^
I can understand a teen fascinated by death, err somewhere... But an adult fascinated by that is a potential serial killer.
What is amazing is that i love gore/horror movies, they make me laugh or shiver; but i can't stand watching those dead bodies. It' just sad, not terryfying at all but utterly depressing for their family and relatives. And the idea that one of them (family or relatives) saw that site and his pics is depressing.
« Last Edit: 2008 February 26, 01:39:39 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
monieeka
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: 2008 February 26, 01:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh God. Why must I be so curious?? WHY??

I feel nauseated. People actually find this stuff amusing?

Isn't it pretty to think so?
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: 2008 February 26, 01:49:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same for me. I love horror movies. But I know that they aren't real. Seeing a dead body in a horror movie and one in real life are completely different.

And yes the formaldehyde was stinky. But rotting dead cat with no formaldehyde would have probably smelled much worse. I still remember one of my classmates tearing off a piece of its skin and folding it, pretending it was a taco. Yucky yuck yuck.

I think people's reaction to the tub girl/goatse/2girls1cup is what's really amusing. I'm definately gonna traumatize my older sister's with that video next time they come over. Too bad I don't have a video cam to catch their reaction.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2603 on: 2008 February 26, 07:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol! Cala!  I just wanna know why? Why did they do that? Does it make them horny? Does it make others horny? Are they starving? Ummm, I just wonder why?

I tell you - knowledge sim.  Cheesy

I daresay they're doing it for coprophiliacs, or may be coprophiliacs themselves.  Usually coprophiles get interested in human waste early, and find it a turn on (the whole forbidden fruit thing).  Coprophilia is officially a fetish, and the techical term "fetish" means that you can't orgasm without it (I always cringe when I hear someone say they have a shoe fetish - it does not mean what you think it means, honey).  So if they don't have the human waste around, they can't cum, and sometimes can't even get aroused. 

I read about one famous coprophile called G.G. Allen.  He would put clingwrap just under toilet seats to catch the matter, and died from septicemia from rubbing crap into cuts on his body. He loved the smell and taste of it, and would use it during sex.

What the fuck is wrong with you people watching 2 girls 1 cup.

Knowledge sim. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: 2008 February 26, 07:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, Cala interesting info there.  You answered my question.  I still think it's disgusting, but, for some reason, it makes me feel a bit better to know why they do it.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2605 on: 2008 February 26, 07:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, forensic psychology and it's many uses.  Grin There are some weird fetishes out there - one guy who couldn't cum without licking the girls' eyeball. It was linked in his mind to an early sexual experience with a Thai prostitute who cried during the act, and occular fluid became necessary to his sexual release.  And then of course, there's all the other usual ones like necrophilia, bestiality etc.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: 2008 February 26, 16:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol Cala youve seen it right for us that clicked to see these trash! Curiosity tends to make knowledge Smiley

But are these copro/necro/scatophils really knowledge sims? They're not driven by curiosity, they can't resist their need to accomplish their fetishism. If it was to be compared to something, it should be drug addict: They'll have nastier and nastier desires each time they accomplish some new fetish sexual desire. That's a drug addict, no? Where's the difference between the drug addict and a fetish?

So their fetish urge is generated from an early 'abnormal' sexual experience... Can it come from the way they were raised by their parents or their child environment? Or only from sexual experiences? Maybe those are both mixed up, ourchildhood environment shapes our concept of life (and sex).

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2607 on: 2008 February 26, 16:37:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But are these copro/necro/scatophils really knowledge sims?

No, I meant I am the knowledge sim.  I can't resist looking, although I know it's going to be bloody awful.  Reminds me of the sims desperate to get struck by lightning.  Cheesy I agree with you - there's no curiousity there for the people doing it, just for the people looking.  Smiley

So their fetish urge is generated from an early 'abnormal' sexual experience... Can it come from the way they were raised by their parents or their child environment? Or only from sexual experiences? Maybe those are both mixed up, ourchildhood environment shapes our concept of life (and sex).

It does depend - they're formed various ways.  It's individual and seems as if the brain fires off some connections in some weird places. You can have a happenstance formation, like with the occular fluid, where the events weren't predicted and just happen to coincide with sexual arousal, and formed a strong associative bond. But then you can also have necrophiliacs, some of whom are driven to have the unresisting woman, who is inert - trying to escape the influence of an overbearing mother. 

Or you can have a kid with an interest in something, but always has to hide it from the disapproving parent, and it becomes a ritualised, conditioned behaviour.  This is how G.G. Allen formed his coprophilia - it was forbidden fruit, and something that became a dirty pleasure.

Visit Calalilysims

Rebbie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: 2008 February 26, 18:19:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read about one famous coprophile called G.G. Allen.  He would put clingwrap just under toilet seats to catch the matter, and died from septicemia from rubbing crap into cuts on his body. He loved the smell and taste of it, and would use it during sex.

Is this a different G.G. Allen than the infamous punk-rocker? He was a coprophile, but he died of a drug overdose. I think his name is spelled with an "i", though (G.G. Allin).

Edit: Actually, I don't think G.G. Allin was a coprophile, since he just did that stuff on stage. I don't think there was any sexual pleasure derived from it. So... nevermind, I guess.
« Last Edit: 2008 February 26, 18:29:52 by Rebbie » Logged
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: 2008 February 26, 19:56:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Spin magazine did a story on his last gig that got republished several years after he died for a special punk rock issue. This was before I started saving my rock mags, so I don't have it anymore. Thanks to the net you can see it here:

http://home.nyc.rr.com/alweisel/spinggallin.htm

Guy made Wendy O. Williams look cuddly. Shocked

« Last Edit: 2008 February 26, 20:06:35 by Markus » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: