PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 17:31:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 700413 times)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Re: Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #2565 on: 2008 February 25, 03:06:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember once looking at a picture of three people dead at a car accident.
They were so disfigured you could barely tell they were human. Apart from the driver whose body was intact but his head wasn't.

I don't go looking for these pictures, it was a time when curiosity and the internet were meeting up, people would send me random links, friends would talk and so on.

As for me? Well one picture was enough... it's not that I want to be in denial about the happenings of these things, oh I know full well they happen, it's the evidence, the sheer brutality that nauseates me.
I am a very visual person, being a drawer and painter who likes the simple things in life. I don't want to bask in the blood and bones of violence.

It's not even a curiosity to me. My BF likes to push his visual boundaries but he screens all of them for me before sharing. Haha. I am such a wuss.  Kiss
And the even weirder thing is... I love True Crime books, Colin Wilson is like an all time favorite writer of mine.  Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: 2008 February 25, 04:23:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not even a curiosity to me. My BF likes to push his visual boundaries but he screens all of them for me before sharing. Haha. I am such a wuss.  Kiss
And the even weirder thing is... I love True Crime books, Colin Wilson is like an all time favorite writer of mine.  Tongue

I could probably stomach car accident photos (even though I was hit by a car) but True Crime and photos of the crime scene.  Fuck no.  I get nightmares and I get all phobic about a serial killer coming to get me.  Cheesy  I don't know how I can love Law and Order and CSI so much, but I can barely watch shows on Court TV.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: 2008 February 25, 04:23:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eww...really wished I hadn't clicked on those goatse and tubgirl links.
*spews*
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: 2008 February 25, 04:30:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tubgirl was meh.  Goatse was kinda disturbing but no huge affect.  Zippocats had me shaking for days....

It's real-life blood and guts that freak me out.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: 2008 February 25, 04:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with Calalily on this one, I too draw the line at dead people. These people are someone's wife, child, mother, father, sister, brother, they are still people irregardless of their lack of life. My mother was killed by a drunk driver when I was 5 or so, and I don't want to ever see the pictures of that accident. Nor would I want pictures of it being passed around on the web. I have a hard enough time going to funerals, and the visitations beforehand, with the open coffins, I can't even handle those very well.
As for some of the other stuff, like goatse, what is that idiot thinking? Or the 2 girls and 1 cup video, if I was either one of those girls' mother I would die of embarrassment. I will never understand the need to portray some of the things I have stumbled across the net. That particular 15 minutes of fame seems to me to rip away a part of your soul.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: 2008 February 25, 07:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, Blue, why?  I am way too curious for my own good.  I googled 2 girls 1 cup.  Shocked  I have no words. 

Paden, you need to teach me how to NOT be curious and google these things.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2571 on: 2008 February 25, 09:25:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When my friend got hit by a train, I NEEDED to see the body.  THe sciency aspect,  - knowing what actually happened - brought me closure.  This makes me odd, I know.  But all the deaths of loved ones I've dealt with have always caused this reaction in me.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: 2008 February 25, 12:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, Blue, why?  I am way too curious for my own good.  I googled 2 girls 1 cup.  Shocked  I have no words. 

Oh, god! I want to google that so badly!
Must... resist... the urge!

No dead people or even animals for me, please.
And I'm not even that curious about weird sex photos, after someone here mentioned goatse and I innocently googled it...

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: 2008 February 25, 12:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blue, I'm sorry to read about your mother.  Her death must have been shattering for you, you were so young. Sad

I'm as straight laced as they come.  No corpses, human or otherwise, no kinky stuff, no pron (which I despise passionately because I hate anything that turns women into objects).  But I'm liberally minded, too--I don't care what the rest of you do. Cheesy

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: 2008 February 25, 13:18:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, god! I want to google that so badly!
Must... resist... the urge!

No dead people or even animals for me, please.
And I'm not even that curious about weird sex photos, after someone here mentioned goatse and I innocently googled it...

Don't do it. Google the videos of people reacting to watching 2 girls 1 cup instead. Much funnier. Cheesy
Elfen Lied
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: 2008 February 25, 14:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My curiosity for the morbid was cured a long time ago when I watched someone, that I knew, blow their face off with a shotgun.

I was about 10/11 years old. I was going to the corner store to get something (I still don't remember what I was supposed to buy,) when I saw his truck pull up on the curb, in front of the bar, across the street. Before I could think, "Oh hey, there's Georgie," he made eye contact with me and kinda smiled weird. Then, his driver side window just shattered. There was blood and gore everywhere. A cop ran up (they had been following him in a slow chase to arrest him for drugs,) opened the door and he slumped out onto the street. I remember his face was just...gone. I stood there for what seemed like a long time, just too stunned to move, staring at where his face used to be. A cop came up in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders. I remember asking him, "Georgie's dead?" I remember him saying something like, "Yes. You see? This is where drugs gets you. Now, why don't you go home."

It took me a long time to get that sight out of my mind. It was also enough to keep me away from drugs. After my surgeries, I was scared to even take the painkillers, wondering if I'd get addicted to them and end up like Georgie.  Undecided
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2576 on: 2008 February 25, 14:35:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When my friend got hit by a train, I NEEDED to see the body.  THe sciency aspect,  - knowing what actually happened - brought me closure.  This makes me odd, I know.  But all the deaths of loved ones I've dealt with have always caused this reaction in me.

That's fine with me - the loved one aspect.  It's stuff like what's on rotten.com, and all those sorts of sites - that's what I have a problem with. I was with both my Mum and Dad when they died, so I get the difference.  But I wouldn't want some slackjaw coming in and gawping at them.

Unfortunately, I get a lot of vicarious slackjaws - they all want to tell me how great it is to look at crime scene photos, and how cool it is to see all these things, so I'm particularly sensitive to it - particularly as my job is in part to find *preventative* measures cause it's not "cool".

I googled reactions to 2 girls, 1 cup - someone filmed their grandma:

http://www.break.com/index/grandma-watches-2-girls-1-cup.html
« Last Edit: 2008 February 25, 14:44:19 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: 2008 February 25, 14:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Urban Dictionary is where I go if I want to find out about something but I am afraid the pic/video will make me sick.
Here is their description of 2 girls, 1 cup. It sounds disgusting, I'm glad I did not google it.
^^
No pics, I promise!

Blue, I'm sorry about your mom.
And Elfen Lied, that was real shock therapy. IMO, the cop should have taken you home and told your parents what you had seen. It was irresponsible of him to just shoo you along.  Angry

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2578 on: 2008 February 25, 14:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2 girls 1 cup made even my boyfriend sick...lol.

And that POOOR gramma! OMG I can't believe anyone would do that to their grammy...*shakes head sadly*
But Granny was pretty fyucking funny...lmao!!!

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: 2008 February 25, 17:15:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Necrophilia and scatology goes way beyond my comprehension and tolerance, and don't even consider these afflictions as mental sickness but serious psychic disorders that cannot be 'cured' in any way. I mean when i saw these dead people pics i couldn't stop thinking of their family and relatives and the horror caused by this death. Showing uncomplete bodies is even worse, it's disrespectful for the dead. So i don't understand why someone can't have this reaction Huh
Scatology is disturbing as it's a sexual practice and relates to necrophilia.
The word is indeed crazy.

Concerning that granny vid, here's my preferred one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UISZTxKJjkg
« Last Edit: 2008 February 25, 17:35:01 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: