PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 23:38:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 967849 times)
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2850 on: 2009 August 06, 23:27:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just, no.
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: 2009 August 06, 23:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would someone roll up their shitty underwear to make it look like a thong...thing...eww.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: 2009 August 07, 03:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, thank you.  I was about to blow my diet by having a bowl of chocolate ice cream.  Now all I can think of is fly-specked butts.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: 2009 August 07, 03:44:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, thank you.  I was about to blow my diet by having a bowl of chocolate ice cream.  Now all I can think of is fly-specked butts.

But in a twisted way, that is good, isn't it? You didn't blow your diet.

But thanks for pointing out the flies on the butt, I didn't notice them. But who would wear a thong down low like that?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2854 on: 2009 August 07, 03:48:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But thanks for pointing out the flies on the butt, I didn't notice them. But who would wear a thong down low like that?

Someone who likes Extra, Extra, Extra Anal Floss obviously- you have to pull the thong so it is sucked even further up the crack of your ass than normal and then roll down the excess. They must like the burning sensation that one gets from a Super Wedgie.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: 2009 August 07, 04:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just don't understand some people.  Wouldn't you shop around before you decided to buy something?  If you did, a simple Google search would show you MTS (among other sites) which has much better cc for FREE.  It's like some people don't have any common sense...

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2856 on: 2009 August 07, 04:47:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

!2's buy anything so if SimGuruHydra says that a site is good - it must be-even if the is the smuttiest, non-PG-13, cesspool imaginable.

Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: 2009 August 07, 05:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

!2's buy anything so if SimGuruHydra says that a site is good - it must be-even if the is the smuttiest, non-PG-13, cesspool imaginable.

True, but what about the non-12s

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2858 on: 2009 August 07, 05:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shopping around requires something called common sense- I don't think many of the people who are long term posters and hangers on on the Official Sites ruled by SimGuru/Maxoid Queen Paysite Butt Kisser Hydra have common sense- these are the people that see signs saying " Sale" and automatically buy something because of it even if the item regularly sells for 20$ and is on sale for 19.99$. Sometimes these people can be guided into common sense- or tempted by the shinies on a free site like MTS,, but some just refuse to believe that anything you can get for free can possibly be better than something you pay for. People tend to equate cost with quality even though this isn't always the case.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 07, 19:18:49 by dstar » Logged

Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: 2009 August 07, 05:33:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Couldn't have said it better myself.  It's quite something what people will blindly believe in.

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: 2009 August 07, 19:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Screwing a thong that much is beyond human comprehension. These ugly spots must be an unconscious admittance of being a really shitty creator. Sad

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Alke
Landlubber

Misillusioned Discreant

View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: 2009 August 07, 23:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O HAI SIM LABIA

The off-centre placement of the thong, to me, suggests impending fisting by the gangrenous zombie hand of a stalker.

How many zombies make up a horde?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: 2009 August 07, 23:57:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, c'mon guys, lay off. Can't you tell the stupid fucker in the pic thought she'd save some bucks by cutting down some of her pre-adolescent sister's undies and making thongs outta them? Then again, that little sister must have kind of a big butt, too... Yuck!! DNW!! EYEBLEACH!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: 2009 August 08, 00:34:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't sure if to post this here or not, but decided to anyway. This person is really having fun making meshes with big breasts, aren't they. A little tidbit of info about the creator, in their profile they say their style is nudist.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2864 on: 2009 August 08, 00:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe we should screenshot the profile and send to it Ben Bell so he can see just how PG-13 his favorite Custom Content site for the Sims Franchise really is!

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: