PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 19:27:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Universal Sims...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Universal Sims...  (Read 75456 times)
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #165 on: 2007 April 04, 14:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the mods at N99 left that thread open it's almost 100% sure it was a scam.  They are usually very cautious about unfair or unsubstantiated accusations.  Sinuhe (Ignorant Bliss) is a moderator at both N99 and MTS2.  I will not go any further into why I mention that; hopefully it's obvious.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #166 on: 2007 April 04, 17:24:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "GoddessByline"
Let's face it, I'm a bastard, and I recognice a fellow bastard from miles away. The difference between us is, that I'm older than you, wiser than you  Tongue

Not according to the data we have on file, you're not. Either you're making some assumptions, or you've entered some very false info.

Quote from: "GoddessByline"
I've come to a point where I'm quite feed up with all the feuds going on in the community, thus I'm able to enjoy a friendly, helpful and family oriented place like N99... you are not.

Pssh. *I* never get fed up with fighting. It's bred into my bones. Fighting is what we live for, and what I have done for the 66 years I've been around. I *LIVE* to fight! And N99 friendly and helpful my ass. More like saccharine backstabbing. I've seen plenty of fighting there, they just don't carry it out in the open. Bunch of wussies. No doubt somebody there hoped to score points in their eternal political squabbles with that move.

Quote from: "teadrinker"
I think you just don't fit in there Smiley  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you had even registered, actually.

I wouldn't have bothered at all if not for the fact that they make you register just to read it. I recall I was there to watch some sort of fight.

Sorry to quote something from so far back in this thread, but I just got around to reading it.
Pescado, I was really surprised when I read that you are 66 years old.  I thought you were around the same age as my boyfriend (36) probably because you remind me so much of him.  And I didn't picture you as a zitty teen, i pictured you as a hot guy in his thirties...
I don't know if I'm right about the hot thing or not, but I guess I was wrong about the age part.  Shows how much I know, I guess.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #167 on: 2007 April 04, 17:54:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lhop"
Sorry to quote something from so far back in this thread, but I just got around to reading it.
Pescado, I was really surprised when I read that you are 66 years old.  I thought you were around the same age as my boyfriend (36) probably because you remind me so much of him.  And I didn't picture you as a zitty teen, i pictured you as a hot guy in his thirties...
I don't know if I'm right about the hot thing or not, but I guess I was wrong about the age part.  Shows how much I know, I guess.

lol I thought he was in his 40s (reminds me of my English teacher who's 42)! Shows what we think, ne? ^^ :lol:  Cool

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
chlyn
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #168 on: 2007 April 04, 18:16:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Somebody logged in here yesterday as "UniversalSims". I was watching to see if they posted, but apparently they did not.

'm telling you, boys, I've been across the world
I want an elegant intelligent Boston girl
- Chris Trapper
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #169 on: 2007 April 04, 19:20:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, I think Pescado said 66 just because he's notoriously fond of the number 6, and seeing as 666 would have been clearly unlikely and anyway too mainstream, 66 is the age he picked :lol:

Back on topic: I am now convinced that Nathan is definitely not underaged. I am also more and more convinced that people really are stupid: this person has managed to gather $463.50 USD so far, yes it's far from what he says he needs, still considering the shadiness of the whole thing, I will never understand people even donating a single cent  :shock:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #170 on: 2007 April 04, 19:26:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"
Heh, I think Pescado said 66 just because he's notoriously fond of the number 6, and seeing as 666 would have been clearly unlikely and anyway too mainstream, 66 is the age he picked :lol:

That's not how it works, no. It happened because awhile ago I was 60 until someone who had known me since then reminded me that 66 was coming up, as per the rules. I don't tend to keep track of these things much anymore.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #171 on: 2007 April 04, 20:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On N99 he got the mods to lock the thread cos he didn't like the way we were implicating a family member into the scam.  Though I am not always sure what he's saying.

The part that bothered me was:

This issue is beyond upsetting without all the personal attacks and accusations, I don't even know why I bothered explaining everything at this point, there are so many things I am trying to deal with and as some did say...it's way too much for me. I am doing the best I can but it's beyond stressful.

I don't know why one would bother asking for over $2000 without explaining anything.  THAT really bothers me.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #172 on: 2007 April 04, 21:17:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bliss"
I don't know why one would bother asking for over $2000 without explaining anything.  THAT really bothers me.

That bothers me too. I've posted a question on the UniversalSims homepage with this precise thing in mind: "Frequent updates not only of the money raised, but also and especially of how the problem is developing as far as responsabilites, would be welcome. I still see no valid proof that you are legally responsible. Why do you?"

I mean, you are asking for money dude. You should be spending entire days explaining why in detail, and I'm talking even the really tiny appearently less significant detail and beyond, for chrissake.

Edit: BTW, I was weirded out to find I did register there, and appearently on December 2006. It was easy to find out as before registering here I've been using just the same nick since ages, but I honestly still don't remember ever even seeing the site...guess Pescado might be 66 but I'm at least 80 as far as memory  :mrgreen:  Either that or I have a split personality  :shock:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #173 on: 2007 April 04, 21:23:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately for somebody (probably me with my luck), Pescado's little speech there was frighteningly cute...

How the hell did he get people to cough up nearly 500 bucks?

And he thinks he's explained? What exactly has he explained? Bloody hell!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #174 on: 2007 April 05, 06:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been keeping my eye on this thread for a bit, and haven't posted til now. Some time ago, I wanted to look at the shit on Universal Sims and had to register to do it. Well, can't remember if I found anything worth getting, but I've not gotten any begging e-mails, so I think I was lucky to be unnoticed. This whole thing is really fishy, and smells like week old carp left to rot in the sun. I don't know what is going on, but a minor under the age of 18 cannot legally be held to, nor enter a binding contract. I found that out when I was 17 and wanted to be a contractor for de-tasseling. The whole thing makes no sense. If Delphy were an uncle, yeah, he could tell a nephew, look I'll host your shit and you pay me some to keep it going. But, if the kid can't pay, Uncie needs to lock it down or absorb it into his own site. Or go to the parents. If Nathan is a kid, then he's not acting like any normal teens I know. Most of them would be going to their parents and saying, "I fucked up, could you help me out?" or, "I fucked up, what in the hell am I going to do about it?" They wouldn't just sit there like they were on Quaaludes and act like it was all going to go away and ask total strangers to bail his ass out. Well, maybe he would, but it would depend on what and how much he was smoking. Still, something isn't right. Too bad we don't have a paper trail to follow, but in this day and age, those are hard to come by. Ahhh, to have someone on the inside at the company who runs the server... Ah, well, just thought I would kick in my two bits, sorry if I bore anyone.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #175 on: 2007 April 05, 06:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny thing is, UniversalSims sounds like the name someone would think up who also thought up WorldSims.   If you see a site called GalaxySims - don't sign up!

Our lil friend must be stopped.
chlyn
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #176 on: 2007 April 05, 14:09:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL @ teadrinker!  :lol:

'm telling you, boys, I've been across the world
I want an elegant intelligent Boston girl
- Chris Trapper
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #177 on: 2007 April 05, 14:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Won't happen, somebody already ganked that name.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
UtopiaGlam
Landlubber

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #178 on: 2007 April 05, 16:37:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny thing is, UniversalSims sounds like the name someone would think up who also thought up WorldSims.   If you see a site called GalaxySims - don't sign up!

LOL teadrinker! In fact there's a French site called Sims Galaxie, but don't worry, it's a forum Wink
Cody
Landlubber

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #179 on: 2007 April 06, 04:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys keep saying he's not acting like a teenager. I'd probably do something along the same lines....if I hadn't realized I wasn't legally binded of course. My parents don't know there's an online Sims community. If I had a site, they wouldn't know. They're computer-paranoid. They'd be the last people I turned to.

If I were him, I'd stick Delphy with the bill and book it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: