PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 22:41:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?  (Read 12221 times)
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?
« Reply #15 on: 2007 February 21, 05:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fight the power.  *nod*

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 February 21, 09:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"

I later found out it was nothing to do with anyones hormones. seems anita/atwa was annoyed I even thought of joining a site who's donator had insulted her work on here, so for that reason I got set up. the person who supposidly said my stuff was crap hadnt even said that, and my minisite was deleted due to things apparantly I said (but hadn't) so anita/atwa's been stirring with the proverbial spoon, to suit her own needs as usual. I'm just happy to be out of the greedy money orientated clutches of TSR. they treat all their artists like shit and appointed Atwa solely to make our lives more miserable (and to pass on all our private pm's and mails to Thomas) so I'm very happy to leave the twisted childish world that is TSR.

My god, she truly is psychotic! :shock:

That was pretty low, blaming something for someone's pregnancy hormones. It's like saying "Oh, she's female, so she has no taste".

So, Atwa is psychotic and misogynist. How interesting.

Dour and Sherrie,  thanks for the screenshot. Hilarious!

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 February 21, 15:47:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome to the site! Smiley
I am glad you have left TSR, that crazy place.

Why is that bitch your artist manager? You mean that they even appointed "watchers" over SAs? Jeez!
And if your stuff is crap, I don't know what atwa's hideous recolors are called. her stuff matches those of carla niven  :twisted:

I wish that folks like evi would leave TSR. She is too good to be there.
 :roll:

o Away.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 February 21, 17:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Sherrie_sim, I am glad you decided not to be a TSR tributary Smiley

Our lil friend must be stopped.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 February 21, 18:22:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Jysudo"
Welcome to the site! Smiley
I am glad you have left TSR, that crazy place.

Why is that bitch your artist manager? You mean that they even appointed "watchers" over SAs? Jeez!
And if your stuff is crap, I don't know what atwa's hideous recolors are called. her stuff matches those of carla niven  :twisted:

I wish that folks like evi would leave TSR. She is too good to be there.
 :roll:

The official point of artist managers was someone to be a voice for the artists kind of like a 'go between' or mediator between TSR and the humans. I know this because sadly it was my idea, another artist also wrote to Thomas at the same time as I did with the same suggestion. I, stupidly had to go one step further and suggest Atwa to him. (I'm sorry, feel free to throw rocks at me)

However it didnt take long to realise why Thomas agreed so readily, the real job discription was for her to spy for TSR and she gets paid to do that on top of her FA payments. her role in this is to keep her ear to the ground and report everything back, which she eagerly does by forwarding all mails and msn messages back to Thomas, as well as finding out information at his request.  to cover for this, she pretends that she is there to foward tech support messages, it does not take a rocket scientist to work out that is what the tech support button is for and why would the greedy little bastard pay her to do the job of a button. he wouldn't.

on top of this anita has added her own job discription, as the person who runs the site, this is so top secret that only anita knows about this job, and thomas is blissfully unaware. This job includes, but is not limited to, throwing out people who dont do as anita says, or if they dont chirp with glee when she fills their mailbox with 'FREE special preview downloads' of her ugly stuff.

The general rule of TSR now is please anita and your ok, displease anita in anyway will prompt lies to be sent to Thomas and will result in deletion of your site or account there. no warning given. simple rules really. and suits anita/atwa just fine.

she likes to get her friends on MSN and have them go through the SA listings with her and help HER choose the next FA. she likes to pretend she has that sort of power within the site. whether she has or hasn't I dont know, but she likes people to believe she has, it makes it easier for her to control them. she claims to have chosen agent for SA and confide for FA, she did tell us this before they were promoted, giving the impression it was indeed true that she chose them herself. but there is another way of looking at it, did she simply just LEAK out this info to make it appear she is in control of promotions?

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 February 21, 18:32:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd fire her ass... simply for making solid green recolors lol. She wouldn't have the chance to fdo all the rest of the naughty stuff.

Inactive
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 March 07, 00:08:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The general rule of TSR now is please anita and your ok, displease anita in anyway will prompt lies to be sent to Thomas and will result in deletion of your site or account there. no warning given.

But not, I'd like to point out, deletion of your own creations that you'd uploaded there.   :roll:  If they really wanted to disavow all knowledge of you, they'd remove all evidence of your ever having been there in the first place, which I think would be a very good thing, but God knows they can't have that; TSR is like a black hole that sucks in any and every little innocent piece of matter that happens to float by and refuses to relinquish it, even if the universe were to explode.

I'm sorry to hear about how you were jerked around, Sherrie, and I hope that your own site runs much better. Smiley
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 March 07, 13:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, Sherrie I'm glad you got out! I really like some of your stuff. Atwa is so...well, there's not a word to describe her! I'm infuriated that the suggestion of joining a site, where it just so happens a member who didn't like Atwa, donated, made her ban you! That's absolutely disgusting and her ass would be fired if I was in charge!
It's brilliant how your stuff is shit and hers is brilliant, eh? :roll:  :lol:
I love the whole, "we hate you but we're keeping your goodies to make more money!" idea. I mean, didn't they do the same to...Bluesoup or somebody (sorry if I got it wrong :? )? They banned her and left her d/ls.
TSR has proved themselves to be the bad guys once again.
I mean, this week my friend had her account perma-banned because they thought she was sharing files over at SFV. I'm not even sure she even has an SFV acct! She showed me the email and it was revolting, full of "go and laugh about it w/ your buddies over at SFV, oh, and we're not giving you back your money even though you just paid for 6 months and got to use 2 days of it, because we "have proof" you shared your files!"
I already held Thomas and Anita in high contempt.

Now I think it's war. :wink:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 March 07, 14:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
I mean, this week my friend had her account perma-banned because they thought she was sharing files over at SFV. I'm not even sure she even has an SFV acct! She showed me the email and it was revolting, full of "go and laugh about it w/ your buddies over at SFV, oh, and we're not giving you back your money even though you just paid for 6 months and got to use 2 days of it, because we "have proof" you shared your files!"

You know, I think your friend will be able to stop payment to those bloody bastards over there if she notifies the company that she wants to put a stop payment on it. That's if its an on-going thing and not a lump sum taken all at once. Plus, I think they have to refund it if she is not able to get what she paid for. Hopefully, she will be able to. I would hate to think she would have to threaten them with lawyers, but as we all know, lawyers are the biggest and scariest pirates in the world! They stole her money with a fraudulent claim, they have to have proof before they can make it stand up before a court. Assholes... Can I get my boots out now?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 March 07, 16:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's discusting and pure blatent theft! did your friend pay with paypal? if so they have protection against fraudulant sellers on the internet, she may be able to recover her money from paypal or even get paypal to suspend payments to the ToSseR's mail address until this act  is investigated. She should also contact her bank and report the fraud.

He does not have 'proof' the only proof that tosser has is most likely some bullshit spy lies that A TWAt fed him.

If your friend could take it to a small claims court, he would be liable for the costs.

The ISZ
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 March 07, 17:04:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they paid using Paypal they can report it to them that they were denied the goods they paid for.  Paypal would get them their money back.

o man is totally useless — he can always serve as a bad example.
Paysites Will Be Defeated!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 March 07, 17:58:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's discusting and pure blatent theft! did your friend pay with paypal? if so they have protection against fraudulant sellers on the internet, she may be able to recover her money from paypal or even get paypal to suspend payments to the ToSseR's mail address until this act  is investigated. She should also contact her bank and report the fraud.

He does not have 'proof' the only proof that tosser has is most likely some bullshit spy lies that A TWAt fed him.

If your friend could take it to a small claims court, he would be liable for the costs.

I share this "friend" and she never really actually said how long she had her sub. She did say however that TSR said they wouldn't give her a refund. Although we don't know for how long she has had her sub and how long she has been able to use it. I would post the whole letter here but she doesn't want it out. It was really kind of funny because TSR pulled this whole "You are no longer welcome in the Sims 2 community" thing. Like they have the right to say who can be in and who can't >.>

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 March 08, 01:06:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I made that bit up, the bit about the money (except it did say that, really). :oops:  But I'm sure she said she just renewed it only a little while ago. It's the same difference really.
And Paypal won't give her back her money. She sent them an email complaining. It is theft of money and I said so. It shouldn't be tolerated any longer, especially when the person in question is innocent for the crime she has been accused of.

Shame she won't let us post the email. I'm quite insulted at ToSseR's (I love the whole A TWAt thing too Cool) attitude to this whole thing.

And yeah, like they have the right to say. I thought that was funny when I read the email. It's quite ridiculous in truth...

Precisely! But outwardly she's a model subscriber. She hasn't shared her acct w/ anyone. She doesn't use SFV. She's not a (current) member of here. She's done nothing that would let people say it was truly her fault.

Paden, I give you explicit permission to get out your boots and any other weaponry you would like.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 March 08, 16:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she should try her bank, if she explains to them that she made a payment to a fraudulent internet company who refused to issue her the goods (the bads and the uglies)  that she has paid for or refund her, they may be able to do something or advise her. I dont know where your friend lives, but do they have a 'trading standards' organisation in her country?

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 March 08, 17:30:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found this report site

https://www.econsumer.gov/pls/econsumer/wimsnery2$com.main?p_lang_seq=1

if everyone refused a refund compalined it may do some good.

the company address needed for these complaints can be found here:

http://www.dnstools.com/?lookup=on&wwwhois=on&arin=on&checkp=on&portNum=80&ping=on&all=on&target=thesimsresource.com&submit=Get+Info

The company behind TSR is oddjob media,  which also has their company address on their website.

http://www.oddjob.se/

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: