PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 13:55:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Name your dramawhores and why.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Name your dramawhores and why.  (Read 58488 times)
ScreamMyName
ARR!

View Profile
Name your dramawhores and why.
« Reply #165 on: 2007 March 12, 18:02:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Plus she had the gall to insult Dour on her stupid thread, and NOBODY insults Dour dammit!!!! NOBODY!!

ohh. how sad, because I DO TOO! ha ha  :roll:
dour's always seeking drama. i guess she needs to be the center of attention all the time. mostly when it's about drama  :roll:

oh how CAN i say anything bad about dour... she's just a bitch, aint she?
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2007 March 12, 18:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mary_Read"
Quote from: "SlayerAngel"
Quote from: "Pyromaniac"
Beosboxboy irritates me to no end.

In fact, he's at the top of my Bitch-List. Right next to Thomas.

What did he do now?  Tongue

This Mary_Read chick is now starting to get on my bitch-list.

:roll:  :lol:

Now, that's more like it.  

I ain't so bad.  It's just if you're a cunt to me, you get it back double.

If you're going to be a douche-bag, I'm going to be a douche right back. I'm only a cunt to people who should get it. Respect isn't a right honey. Especially on this site. Disrespecting the rules and randomly insulting people like Doursim is not going to get you respect. I'm surprised Blue hasn't bitched at you yet. I really hope you're not on the Be Less Stupid forum.

Edit: I officially nominate Mary_Read as the next drama whore.

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2007 March 12, 19:36:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seconded, though I have to agree with something she pointed out.

There are actually quite a few people who believe that free creators are beyond reproach as far as drama-whoring is concerned, and I disagree with this. 12-ness is 12-ness, regardless of whether we're charged to be exposed to it or not. That said, I'm not even going to bother to add more to this thread because the damn list expands so quickly we'd have 20% of the sims community up here before long.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2007 March 12, 22:45:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"

There are actually quite a few people who believe that free creators are beyond reproach as far as drama-whoring is concerned, and I disagree with this. 12-ness is 12-ness, regardless of whether we're charged to be exposed to it or not. That said, I'm not even going to bother to add more to this thread because the damn list expands so quickly we'd have 20% of the sims community up here before long.

Yeah most of the creators classified as dramawhores are generally pay...but there is Sshodan. Dont forget her  :wink: I still dont understand why she got sooo upset by people wanting to convert her male meshes to females...mehh

And SlayerAngel - I agree with you about Dread.  :evil: He really irritated me to no ends...and when he threatened Kathy...yeesh the nerve!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Mary_Read
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2007 March 12, 23:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"

Thank you, Aquamarine.  I think some of the biggest dramawhores are free site people.  They give and give and give, and us thankless mob takes and takes.  They sit creating, working fingers to the nub, and no one appreciates them.  Then they take their sites down.  Then they put it back up after they get the "oh, please!  Don't go!!" emblazoned across their guestbook.:roll:  Don't get me wrong--I love free site creators.  I am here because--well, let me expand on that.  I am not totally against paysites.  Do what you do.  I've subbed to them myself.  But I am seeing more and more of them.  That is troubling. Rather than banning paysites, I'd like to see the appreciation and support for free sites grow.  Because if I had to pay for every download item I had--well, I couldnt do it.  I would not even be playing the game still.  I'd be bored long ago. But if it isn't worth it to me to pay for pixels, it sure as shit isn't worth it to me to asskiss and beg and deify every creator who edits a pixelated item.  Some people really have an inflated sense of self.  

Besides, what I say about Inge must have some merit because she's quit one free site alliance already, has she not?  I admit I haven't followed that drama too closely.  I like the teleporter hedge and all, but really... :roll:

And what IS everyone's fascination with 12 year olds around here?   :shock:  You're concerning me.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: 2007 March 12, 23:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is growing increasingly clear that you never read any of the threads here before you posted.  Also, thanks for the guestbook entry :roll:

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Mary_Read
Landlubber

View Profile
I did
« Reply #171 on: 2007 March 13, 00:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember the parts about staying on topic....
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2007 March 13, 02:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And what IS everyone's fascination with 12 year olds around here?   :shock:  You're concerning me.

Obviously you CAN'T read.  :roll:

i can haz witchcraft?
Mary_Read
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2007 March 13, 03:04:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are such a bitter xenophobe.  Can't stand outsiders on your precious pissing ground.  Pathetic.  I can read--obviously.  I was making a wisecrack.  Keep going, SlayerAngel.  You're funny.
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2007 March 13, 03:34:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are such a bitter xenophobe.  Can't stand outsiders on your precious pissing ground.  Pathetic.  I can read--obviously.  I was making a wisecrack.  Keep going, SlayerAngel.  You're funny.

Remember the first thing you agreed to before registering? That's the answer to your question. When you register to a forum you need to abide by the rules. Since you wish to talk about immigration, when immigrants enter the US they need to obey the laws. The same goes for this place. If you don't like it then leave, Canada's always not that far north. Capice? Coprende? Excellent. There's nothing more to talk about here.

lol I know about Dread. He bitched out my sidekick at inSim, that's like insulting DourSim on this site.  :lol: I remember a guy at another school in my city threatened to kill the orchestra teacher if she didn't make him first
chair. I wonder what would've happened if Kathy were that teacher...or the Asst. Principal!  :shock:

i can haz witchcraft?
Pyromaniac
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 2007 March 13, 03:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is Dread the one on Insim who wouldn't stop bitching at mods, and went all "Kathy, I don't know why you don't like me, etc, etc." when confronted about his attitude?

ETA: Ah, I read his "anti-warez" thread.  :lol: What an excellent demonstration of n00bism.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2007 March 13, 06:06:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he got banned and then we canned him as spam. Quite fun, really.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2007 March 13, 17:19:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pyromaniac"
Is Dread the one on Insim who wouldn't stop bitching at mods, and went all "Kathy, I don't know why you don't like me, etc, etc." when confronted about his attitude?

ETA: Ah, I read his "anti-warez" thread.  :lol: What an excellent demonstration of n00bism.

I love how the mods turned it into a derailed spam thread. Fun stuff. I love how Kathy dealt with him. I saw his post threatening to shut down the site. I was like, "Oh, shit" I love how Frog_Man described him. Weinie! Weinie Weinie Weinie. Cheesy Yes I love that word.

i can haz witchcraft?
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2007 March 13, 18:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Weinie indeed!!  :lol:  Its a shame they got rid of the Hall of Shame, I would have loved to read what they would say about him Tongue

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2007 March 13, 18:50:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Weinie indeed!!  :lol:  Its a shame they got rid of the Hall of Shame, I would have loved to read what they would say about him Tongue

If only Kathy would write what she would've said.

i can haz witchcraft?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: