PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 12:01:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale  (Read 41935 times)
mando
ARR!

View Profile
We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
« Reply #90 on: 2007 June 22, 07:46:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Broomhilda"
In that case, I'm going to have to practice boob smothering or I'm screwed!! :shock:

I won't need to practice. I'm planning on running my own Thunderdome after the apocalypse, at which point I'll have enough resources coming in to hire my own boob smotherers.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: 2007 June 22, 09:32:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"
Quote from: "Broomhilda"
In that case, I'm going to have to practice boob smothering or I'm screwed!! :shock:

If I have to die, I cannot think of a more pleasant way to go...  :wink:

My husband would be happy to die in such a way - but only if it were put on his tombstone, and everybody knew about it.  :lol:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: 2007 June 22, 14:48:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "MizzKitty"
36DD/F I think if my conversion is correct, here. I'm short and I'm not very thin and I do believe that most of my backpains are due to my boobs. Also, they get in the way sometimes.

You just need to figure out a way to beat people to death with them in melee combat.

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
But you know, I've never lost an argument with a male after they reached their current size...  :lol:

Doesn't work on me, nyah. Tongue I won't be impressed until I see you smother someone to death with them.

Well I do often give myself black eyes with them whenever I have to move faster than the rate of a slow stroll and not supported by steel scaffolding, does that do anything for you Pescado?
I'd never thought of using them as an offensive weapon...

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
IarePINJA
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2007 June 22, 15:04:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But... couldn't you linked the penis image somewhere. I didn't like the underwear round it, made me think of BDSM.  :shock:  :shock: You wanna know about mine? Its kinda embarrassing  :oops:  :oops:  and worse of all, I can't use the male urinals properly  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Should I have said that? Its shorter than an ant with stunted growth. 3 inches max at the age of 14.(or maybe even lesser than that)

:cry:  :cry: I have no idea whether its normal or not. Can I cry?  :cry:  :cry:
Maybe reading some conspiracy theories on Pescado would cheer me up.

quote="Duckie"]I wonder if the Russian woman had any marshmallows handy? One should always have marshmallows at a weenie roast...[/quote]

LOL
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: 2007 June 22, 17:29:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bullets are much more efficient, but Pes is stuck in the future, after the apocalypse when bullets are no longer available. Hence his obsession with thumbs and other forms of manual killing.

Well, I can't use a gun, but I'm decent with knives. We should still have those, right?

Also, I'm 15 and I have a C-cup. I'd be fine with it if I didn't know I was going to grow up to have a DD. Both my mother and grandmother were large.
It could be worse for me, though. One of my friends, a couple months younger than I am, already has DD. The poor thing.

My ass is SO flat. The only time I knock stuff over is when I hit them with my pants, as I wear large, baggy guy's cargo pants. Cheesy

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2007 June 22, 18:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Raekira, I am your future.

I was a C in middle school. But freshman year, a D. I was a DD by the time I graduated. Now, I really should be a DDD, but I chose to go with a larger bandsize, cinch it,  and keep the DD. It actually works better for their positioning for me. At least they keep up and happy while they are in a bra. Nothing looks worse than huge floopy boobs. Out of a bra, well, gravity's a bitch. Don't really have back pain, though. I started to get twinges about a year ago in my lower back. I do these exercises...kind of like reverse crunches with a resistence band...and it really strengthens my back. Helps with posture, too.

And flat ass? Yup. Got that. It's so flat that it hurts to do pilates because my tailbone has no padding.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: 2007 June 22, 19:01:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to wear a sports bra all the time. They were comfortable, and gave me the support I needed. I also had to use sports bras because the hooks were just so uncomfortable on normal bras. My mum made me get some normal ones, and I'm so pissy all the time because they're uncomfortable.
And I hate NOT wearing something to have support. If I had my own money, I'd buy myself some more sports bras and be done with it, but I can't get a job [mum's interference again  :evil:]. Now I have permanent marks on my chest from the damn hooks. Plus, I can only get underwire bras with the hook in front, so aside from the marks from the hooks I have lines under my boobs from the fucking underwire.
The lady in the bra department was like, "Oh yeah, it's best to wear normal brassieres blah blah blah I'm an old fart and don't know what I'm talking about!" I felt like punching her. She probably was wearing corsets, for god's sake, she was so old. -_-

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2007 June 22, 19:47:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I have the breast flinging melee thing down to an art form, ditto with the smothering. I can also shoot a bow with a fair amount of accuracy and use a slingshot as well. My hands are well-muscled from all of the leather working and carpentry stuff I do, so killing with the hands would be easy. Also, a use for a traditional bra? You got it! Use it to sling stones at peoples. My dad also taught me how to throw a knife and a hatchet, as well as a cast iron skillet. I also can shoot a rifle and handgun. Would you say that I'm well prepared to defend myself during the after times? I also know how to field dress most wild game, as well as gut/descale fish and get a bird ready to cook. Somehow, even though I can't ask him any more, I think Dad was making sure that I could take care of myself when it comes crashing down... But I don't know how I'd do without my Bic lighter... Do you have any damn clue how hard it is to use flint and steel to light a smoke?! Well, I suppose I could always grab a lit twig out of the campfire, but still....

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2007 June 22, 19:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Ok, I have the breast flinging melee thing down to an art form, ditto with the smothering. I can also shoot a bow with a fair amount of accuracy and use a slingshot as well. My hands are well-muscled from all of the leather working and carpentry stuff I do, so killing with the hands would be easy. Also, a use for a traditional bra? You got it! Use it to sling stones at peoples. My dad also taught me how to throw a knife and a hatchet, as well as a cast iron skillet. I also can shoot a rifle and handgun. Would you say that I'm well prepared to defend myself during the after times? I also know how to field dress most wild game, as well as gut/descale fish and get a bird ready to cook.

Paden, you are hired! Please come find me after the skies have turned to fire and the rivers have turned to blood. You can be manager of my "Boob Smotherers" security force.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2007 June 22, 21:12:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if anyone needs a devious mind with them, I'm here. Need someone interrogated? No prob.........just give me a dozen small glass rods, some rope, and I'll have the person singing like a church choir. Need to get back at someone? Hmmm...........oh the many ways.......right now, I'm currently sucking my ex-brother in laws bank account dry thru online means as he'd rather be a dick STILL to my older sis and niece, and not leave them alone. Evil is not just evil, the unspoken evil is the best, the minds that think things up, but never just act on them in a snap, but rather calculate when to use the methods, now thats fucking scary.

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2007 June 22, 21:26:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "raekira"
I used to wear a sports bra all the time. They were comfortable, and gave me the support I needed. I also had to use sports bras because the hooks were just so uncomfortable on normal bras. My mum made me get some normal ones, and I'm so pissy all the time because they're uncomfortable.
And I hate NOT wearing something to have support. If I had my own money, I'd buy myself some more sports bras and be done with it, but I can't get a job [mum's interference again  :evil:]. Now I have permanent marks on my chest from the damn hooks. Plus, I can only get underwire bras with the hook in front, so aside from the marks from the hooks I have lines under my boobs from the fucking underwire.
The lady in the bra department was like, "Oh yeah, it's best to wear normal brassieres blah blah blah I'm an old fart and don't know what I'm talking about!" I felt like punching her. She probably was wearing corsets, for god's sake, she was so old. -_-
You shouldn't be getting lines from the underwires. It sounds like they are hitting the wrong spot. Probably too low, I have issues finding bras that don't do that as well. I've become a total snob about getting one bra and only one bra...by Lane Bryant, brand is Cacique...they have these microfiber or cotton demi bras that fit super well, don't gap, and feel almost like having nothing on. No itchy, no pinches, no marks. I have to use only cotton bras because of this nasty recurrent rash I got from pregnisone when I was in the hospital five years ago. Wearing cotton cuts down on the itchy. And no stupid front closure. Front closures aren't for big boobages, people!

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2007 June 22, 21:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"
Well, if anyone needs a devious mind with them, I'm here

I'm sorry, I am only hiring "Boob Smotherers" at the moment. Your name is being kept on file for future employment opportunities.
willywiluhps
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2007 June 22, 21:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wear a 38DD and what annoys me is how many more styles are available for A-C cups, and beyond that most brands only concern themselves with function.  I've found a couple of cute bras over time but for the most part it seems they're marketed toward the smaller sizes. Sad
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2007 June 22, 22:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "willywiluhps"
I wear a 38DD and what annoys me is how many more styles are available for A-C cups, and beyond that most brands only concern themselves with function.  I've found a couple of cute bras over time but for the most part it seems they're marketed toward the smaller sizes. Sad

They must think we all like granny bras or something. I buy mine from Fredrick's of Hollywood, they have some nice styles all the way up to F (thank god!), and they last reasonably well. I always take out the little padded push up thingies though, I have no need for cleavage up to my neck, thanks.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
evilragdoll
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2007 June 22, 22:27:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was always jealous about the A-F cups that european and north american have. We here only have 38-54 or S-XL and if your boobies doesn't fit the cup of your number, it sucks. I'm 42 but my bras are all 46.  :|
Also, men should learn once and for all that it's not the size of your wand that counts, but the magic you can do with it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: