PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 09:13:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale  (Read 41934 times)
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
« Reply #60 on: 2007 June 20, 13:25:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But... what's the reason for its fugliness? To be honest I have never seen a pretty penis in my life! Perhaps that's why some people do it in the dark...  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2007 June 20, 13:53:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"

This thread is killin' me...I don't know what I thought would result when I posted that PM Gwendolyne showed me, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't this! Too funny.

I did not know what I expected when I showed you that pm. I only thought you'd like to have something that is different from the usual "Can you updates Chazdesigns Britney asap?" .
Well, what you got is a thread that is somehow, ehm different  :shock:
And, yes I looove this thread  Cheesy

Could I please have more pms like that?

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2007 June 20, 13:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "callmeird"
NOTHING CAN DEFEAT THE PENIS!!

Tee hee hee. Some people think of the funniest things. ^^

Ha - now scream it at the top of your voice!

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
I just can't stop looking at Hecubus's penis. It's so......curvy. I think I wish mine did that but I'm not sure. :?

Just get yourself some syphilis - that makes your dick curvy like that. :shock:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 June 20, 14:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

- Well someone had to say it, 90% chance you won't get it it's just a internet meme.

Oh and I forget, because I am a guy on the internet, my penis is 12 inches long.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2007 June 20, 14:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Gwendolyne"

Could I please have more pms like that?

Shall I send you a PM asking if I can see your boobies (since you don't have a penis)? AND if you don't mind that I can not properly form sentences in German, I can even do it in German. :lol:

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
pepelutivursky
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 June 20, 15:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, big asses.  I have been both blessed and cursed with one of my own.
Mostly cursed.  It's annoyingly hard to find jeans when your hips and rump are about twice your waist.  Then you get that little 'gap' in the back, right near the small of your back, because the waist is bigger than your waist but has to be to accommodate your rear.
Might as well put your panties on display.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 June 20, 17:00:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
But... what's the reason for its fugliness? To be honest I have never seen a pretty penis in my life! Perhaps that's why some people do it in the dark...  :lol:
One of my exes had this beautiful, clean one with almost no hair. Perfectly smooth even when happy. It was freaking awesome. He was a needy twit, though.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2007 June 20, 17:34:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

This thread scares me. :?  :?  :?

But of course, as I also have a male personality on the internet (I'm not joking. I'm actually pretty good at playing a gay male emo, I promise you!) my penis is far too long to mention. Much longer than it should be, by at least 10 inches...

It's alright, Jake's a gay homophobic womaniser (that always amuses me); he'll get no use out of it and so therefore won't hurt any unsuspecting girls. Wink

This thread reminds me of hoochymail.com's stories inolving mucho euphemisms. Guys, have you ever heard your penis be called a "lieutenant", a "hoedown", a "ne'er do well", a "louver", a "real estate", a "swan", an "urchin", an "ice cube", a "metronome", a "saucepan", a "hazelnut", a "neighbourhood", an "orangutan", an "eclipse", a "dormitory", a "clamshell", a "wordsmith", a "guitar"...okay, I'm gonna shut up now, but some of those euphemisms are fucking hilarious!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 June 20, 20:40:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus, I might need some of that badonkadonk you're willing to get rid of Cheesy  Also, and since we're on the subject, any boobies to spare? Anyone? :lol:

For the record, I don't like shaved guys, mostly because unless they are PERFECTLY accurate about it - a talent appearently only gay guys truly possess without necessarily being self-absorbed egomaniacs all the time - do you have any idea of what happens when the hairs start to grow back? :shock: :?

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2007 June 21, 01:23:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Modo"

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

- Well someone had to say it, 90% chance you won't get it it's just a internet meme.

I got it, but couldn't figure ut what it had to do with penii.

Some of us also read ED and the Goonboards, y'know. Wink

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
vermillionclouds
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 June 21, 01:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"
For the record, I don't like shaved guys, mostly because unless they are PERFECTLY accurate about it - a talent appearently only gay guys truly possess without necessarily being self-absorbed egomaniacs all the time - do you have any idea of what happens when the hairs start to grow back? :shock: :?

I think it all really just depends on the razor or how his hair is to begin with. Boyfriend doesn't seem to have problems, but then again he might not want to tell me...

Quote from: "pepelutivursky"
Ah, big asses. I have been both blessed and cursed with one of my own.
Mostly cursed. It's annoyingly hard to find jeans when your hips and rump are about twice your waist. Then you get that little 'gap' in the back, right near the small of your back, because the waist is bigger than your waist but has to be to accommodate your rear.
Might as well put your panties on display.

YES! Effin' hell! If I don't wear a belt I get that. Not that the belt helps as much as it should because the pants STILL slide down and I have to pull them up anyway but it's waaaaaay better than if I wasn't wearing one.

I will totally donate some of the 'junk' in my 'trunk'. Then maybe I won't have to wear my 'fat pants' anymore and can go back to wearing that pair of jeans that I miss.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007 June 21, 04:52:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"
Hecubus, I might need some of that badonkadonk you're willing to get rid of Cheesy  Also, and since we're on the subject, any boobies to spare? Anyone? :lol:
I hearby offer half of mine. Please take half of each, not one, because just having one of my size would probably make me topple over. Instant C's for you!

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Pucci
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 June 21, 08:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We're sharing boobies now? I'd like the request just enough to get to a full C, if anyone has got some to spare. This "nearly C" crap is annoying. It's like my boobs couldn't make up their minds between B and C, so they stopped between the two. Arrrg.
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 June 21, 08:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm 27 and it seems like mine won't stop growing. I gain 5 pounds and I'm coming out of a 34d. I also notice my back aching sometimes. I had a C until I took birth control for a couple years. I would seriously consider a reduction if it didn't look so damn painful. Fake boobs must be lighter, because people with fake ones never complain about their back hurting. Why anyone would want a D cup is a mystery to me. The stupid things are just in the way at this point. If I could deflate my boobs and transfer it around back I would be happy. :lol:

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 June 21, 10:34:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could just lop them off and learn to shoot arrows.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: