PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 08:28:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale  (Read 41934 times)
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
« Reply #105 on: 2007 June 22, 22:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilragdoll"
I was always jealous about the A-F cups that european and north american have. We here only have 38-54 or S-XL and if your boobies doesn't fit the cup of your number, it sucks. I'm 42 but my bras are all 46.  :|
Also, men should learn once and for all that it's not the size of your wand that counts, but the magic you can do with it.

MAGIC?..Hmmm.....lemme try.........*drops shorts and "points" at computer*............FLY AROUND THE ROOM.............Damn.....no magic there.........

Yes, I'm a smart ass, or smart dick..........rofl

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Wrinkly Willy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2007 June 22, 23:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh Well, all this talk about huge dongs and busts, and here I sit with only my 10 inch tongue to amuse myself...  Cool
evilragdoll
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2007 June 22, 23:44:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Silly BionixWV, you need to enroll into Hogwarts first!  :lol:

I don't think my boobs are huge, but I do wished they were smaller.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2007 June 22, 23:58:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "willywiluhps"
I wear a 38DD and what annoys me is how many more styles are available for A-C cups, and beyond that most brands only concern themselves with function.  I've found a couple of cute bras over time but for the most part it seems they're marketed toward the smaller sizes. Sad

I feel your pain; I'm also a 38DD and recently went shopping in a bra shop that was closing down, to find that all the bras that fitted me were those horrid sports and support bras. All the frilly and fancy ones were for smaller sizes :?

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2007 June 23, 05:18:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "raekira"
Bullets are much more efficient, but Pes is stuck in the future, after the apocalypse when bullets are no longer available. Hence his obsession with thumbs and other forms of manual killing.

Well, I can't use a gun, but I'm decent with knives. We should still have those, right?

Also, I'm 15 and I have a C-cup. I'd be fine with it if I didn't know I was going to grow up to have a DD. Both my mother and grandmother were large.
It could be worse for me, though. One of my friends, a couple months younger than I am, already has DD. The poor thing.

My ass is SO flat. The only time I knock stuff over is when I hit them with my pants, as I wear large, baggy guy's cargo pants. Cheesy

I don't know if this will help, but if I had it to do over I would avoid any kind of hormonal birth control. I noticed a big change with the pill , but by that time, it was too late. Sad  I know plenty of people who take it and don't have that side effect , but just be aware that it does happen.

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: 2007 June 23, 05:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Broomhilda, what? You quoted me, but I am confused.

...Were you talking about my friend? If you were, I honestly have no idea if she's on the pill or not. I'm not that close to her. *sweatdrop*

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2007 June 23, 06:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

raekira, I meant you. lol I was trying to warn you to watch out if you ever decide to take birth control pills, because if you are already a C cup , you might wake up a DD. I think that is what caused my boobs to keep growing when I was 19, even though I hit puberty around 11 or 12.

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
arina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2007 June 23, 09:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The best big bras do tend to be in the UK and Europe :P If anyone with big boobs needs help with sizing, brands and/or retailers of decent bras in the US, I can recommend two lj communties: this one is more general and this one is for people with a small band size and large cup size. :)
Wrinkly Willy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2007 June 23, 12:41:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Broomhilda"
raekira, I meant you. lol I was trying to warn you to watch out if you ever decide to take birth control pills, because if you are already a C cup , you might wake up a DD. I think that is what caused my boobs to keep growing when I was 19, even though I hit puberty around 11 or 12.

That happened to a very 'close' freind of mine, she got on the 'patch', went from C to DD.  She had augmentation many years ago, after the increase she had them removed, now a D.  She has stated she wished she knew this years ago, patch is much cheaper then surgery, less painful too.
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2007 June 23, 16:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I'll be sure to warn my friends who do take the pill. I'll also have to watch out myself, because I may be forced to go on the pill [for a different reason].

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2007 June 23, 21:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Freed Willy"
Oh Well, all this talk about huge dongs and busts, and here I sit with only my 10 inch tongue to amuse myself...  Cool

No, no, Willy, you can come sit by me... *pats seat next to her in a friendly manner* :twisted:

I can't be the only one who appreciates a good-sized tongue, can i...?
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: 2007 June 24, 00:16:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "raekira"
Well, I'll be sure to warn my friends who do take the pill. I'll also have to watch out myself, because I may be forced to go on the pill [for a different reason].

Same here.

I never wear underwired bras because they're painful. Mine are all wireless. I also don't see the point in pretty bras OR sports bras--unless you have an active sex life no-one's gonna see them anyway. Same with knickers.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2007 June 24, 00:20:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can wear them for yourself. I don't need anyone else to see my undies to appreciate them.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2007 June 24, 00:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Cairistiona"
I never wear underwired bras because they're painful. Mine are all wireless. I also don't see the point in pretty bras OR sports bras--unless you have an active sex life no-one's gonna see them anyway. Same with knickers.

I still think you guys are not wearing the right size or not wearing it right (straps not taut/no efficient weight distribution) if underwire bras hurt you..

You can wear pretty underwear/bras to make yourself feel good.  Nice fabric also feels nice against your skin.  You should be able to enjoy yourself!

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: 2007 June 24, 01:27:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I said once before, my breasts are far apart on my chest, and I have yet to find an underwire to work - even the woman in a Manhattan boutique said "wow, you just can't wear underwires unless someone hand made you a bra"...she then quoted a price to which I thought "for that, I could get implants."

Imagine...the only time I have actual 'cleavage' is when I hug myself. Otherwise...these 42Cs each stand (read: sag) alone.

Really. Not every woman who has problems with underwires doesn't know how to wear them.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: