PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 07:30:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367469 times)
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #600 on: 2007 August 16, 22:31:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*kicks back and pops open some vodka, while watching Jan fade into the sunset, albeit while frothing at the mouth, talking to her imaginary husband, while being chased by the Bellview Hospital Squad*

Adios, Senorita Crazyfuck......ya'll personalities don't come back now, ya hear?

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #601 on: 2007 August 16, 22:36:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You bastards you made Helga close her site. You made Jerky Jan/Cuckoo Charlotte or whatever she's calling herself leave. I am truly appalled by the behavior of you...you....people. I would have thought that you could have done better. I would have thought that you would have had the Pirate smarts  to know when you are disrespecting yourselves. By now I would have thought that you guys would have given up on all the small, insignificant crazies and just killed the site and be done with it. But no, ooooooooh no. You just have to drag the crazies back home and leave them on the door step like a little kitty with a bird don't you? I am disgusted, not only by the pile of rotting paysite owners on my door step, but with the way you have handled yourselves. I expected more but got nothing. I expected to see rum bottles flying, screaming pirates, and swords being swung in the air. I expected to see some very rude, drunk pirates here sniffin' out the "husband" of Mrs. Nutty McInsane. I am disappointed in you all. That's it. I'm going to just go ahead and do this right now. It's kind of crazy but here goes: Everybody go to the corner. =|

See. I can be crazy too. Seriously though Jan, we know it's you sweetheart and not your husband. The man tied up in your basement is NOT your husband. He is your mailman. Let him go sweetie.

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2007 August 16, 22:39:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't worry, Red, I figured it all out.

Don't try to deny it, Bionix, you're the mystery sockpuppet/dead husband/government guy. As soon as she started talking about how her husband was one of us, I knew it had to be you.

So, Bionix,  how's Jan these days?  :wink:

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2007 August 16, 22:41:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

....See. I can be crazy too. Seriously though Jan, we know it's you sweetheart and not your husband. The man tied up in your basement is NOT your husband. He is your mailman. Let him go sweetie.

Your too funny, Redlove!   :lol: I have that picture in my head now.  Poor Mailman....

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #604 on: 2007 August 16, 22:52:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Seriously though Jan, we know it's you sweetheart and not your husband. The man tied up in your basement is NOT your husband. He is your mailman. Let him go sweetie.

That is made of win. You win the interbutts, Niamhie.

ETA: You're is spelt as such, and Alia, you win the interbutts too. *sporfles*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #605 on: 2007 August 16, 22:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pft. I just really need my light bill and then she can continue with her husband fantasy.  :wink:

Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2007 August 16, 23:07:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
Don't worry, Red, I figured it all out.

Don't try to deny it, Bionix, you're the mystery sockpuppet/dead husband/government guy. As soon as she started talking about how her husband was one of us, I knew it had to be you.

So, Bionix,  how's Jan these days?  :wink:

I dunno.........I still have her phone number written down from where someone posted it not long ago here.....I could call her up........say the government sez to stay off the internet...........

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2007 August 16, 23:20:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bionix, STFU! :evil:

Don't joke about something like that. Jan is unbalanced and she is clearly reading this board. Don't feed on her paranoia.

You're pushing a person that is obviously very close to the edge. God only knows what she will do if she thinks that you're stalking her. It could get very dangerous for her or for others who get in her way if she decides to go on a rampage.

Not classy. Not at all.   :x

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 2007 August 16, 23:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah Red - I have missed you and FTW you are back.  

*Double spikes Red's juicy juice that I have been saving for this most special occassion*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 2007 August 17, 00:04:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sulks off to her corner to eat boiled eggs and drink Dew, thinking no one appreciated her looooong assed post*

For Jan....

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: 2007 August 17, 00:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No more juice the Captain of Feathers stole it all.

Curses on those who steal the juice.
Indeed, curses on those who do!
Fear my words and avoid the noose.
Hide the juice and hide it well!
Hide the delicious brew.

-Warning to the Juicy juice stealers

ARR! :evil:

Eta: Paden. Short attention span over here. I can't even enjoy the jokes on the laffy taffy wrappers without wondering what color I should paint my nails tomorrow or something else totally random.

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 2007 August 17, 00:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That one is certainly cuckoo for coco puffs. I don't see why she needs forums or yahoogroups at all. She's got enough personalities to entertain herself with. She should talk to us less and talk to herself more.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 2007 August 17, 00:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*hands RedLove jumbo bottle of Strawberry/Kiwi Juicy Juice and a couple of boiled eggs*

As for nail colour, may I reccomend cotton candy pink?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2007 August 17, 00:45:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just paint each nail a different color. Don't forget your toes.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #614 on: 2007 August 17, 01:05:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Tin = soso, nothing to really write home about

Copper = a little better, but made you give a snort of disgust

Brass = improving, worth two snorts of disgust

Bronze = Worth two snorts of disgust and one bark of disbelief

Sterling silver = Two snorts of disgust, one bark of disbelief and wondering where they get their illegal intoxicants

Solild Silver = Makes you wonder what in the fuck they were smoking and if they were thinking

Gold = Makes you start to look for the butterfly net and tranquilizer pistol

Platinum = all of the above and you actually start looking for a care center that specializes in mental health to put these people into

Mythril = Something so over the top and outrageous that it can't be catogorized in this century.

Hope that helps, it was just off the top of my pointed little head.

Hm, I was thinking more like maybe 4 levels. Bronze, Silver, Gold and the be all end all Platinum. But I shall consider your excellent suggestions. Smiley

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: