PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 13:43:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  XSS phpbb prior
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: XSS phpbb prior  (Read 25194 times)
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #45 on: 2007 April 21, 22:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "darkangel"
Quote from: "Rat"
And the people i know, are not making profit of it, they only do that to share it with the whole world. But the datatrafficcost must be paid by someone and if one person have to pay that, that is impossible.

Oh yes the datatrafficcost (bandwith you idiot wannabe hacker) is 9.98$$$ a month. Yeah. I pay 30$$$ a year. UNLIMITED BANDWITH.

suck it up.

maybe in the us smartass. I pay for my bandwith every month.
www.uwhost.net ....

every webhost is different eh. Dear html and css knower....
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #46 on: 2007 April 21, 22:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your location says "Peggy's blinking hell" I'm thinking this is a joke or you're just really stupid.

nyjinskystyle
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #47 on: 2007 April 21, 22:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "nyjinskystyle"
omg darkangel he's usin ur avvie!!!!1111 next he will findz ur haus w/ his haxxx and KILL U 2NITE.

I knoooooow I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm sooooo scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred mommmmy I can't be patience.  :lol:  :roll:  :cry:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

u hav 2 b patience...if u don't he will KILL U THIS AFTERNOON (american eastern time)!! he iz dat fast and haxxor!! he haz alredy killed u!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #48 on: 2007 April 21, 22:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "prattle"

old enough to not steal stuff that you didn't make. If you want to use it for free, you can also ASK the person who had made it. No respect for the peoples work.

I am old enough to not steal stuff. EA made the Sims 2 and it's their code that makes any custom content work, yet pay sites steal from them and break their terms of use all the time. That's disrespectful.
It's also quite disrespectful to threaten to hack someone's forum, even if you're incapable of actually making good on that threat.

nice reply, if you have problems that the people do that. Be a man or a girl and don't use the stuff. Using it, doesnt make you a better person.

And the people i know, are not making profit of it, they only do that to share it with the whole world. But the datatrafficcost must be paid by someone and if one person have to pay that, that is impossible.

What do you people find about the idea that no one share their stuffs anymore? Will you be happy then?

Again, fucked up reasoning. The creation of custom content is not illegal, just the sale of it. If someone gets it for free somewhere, they are not in the wrong.

Allso, fucked up reasoning on the bandwidth. EA/ MAXIS made a place for you to freely upload your shit: the Exchange.

It's ONLY about the money.

Inactive
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #49 on: 2007 April 21, 22:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nouk"

old enough to not steal stuff that you didn't make. If you want to use it for free, you can also ASK the person who had made it. No respect for the peoples work.

I am old enough to not steal stuff. EA made the Sims 2 and it's their code that makes any custom content work, yet pay sites steal from them and break their terms of use all the time. That's disrespectful.
It's also quite disrespectful to threaten to hack someone's forum, even if you're incapable of actually making good on that threat.

nice reply, if you have problems that the people do that. Be a man or a girl and don't use the stuff. Using it, doesnt make you a better person.

What do you people find about the idea that no one share their stuffs anymore? Will you be happy then?

Again, fucked up reasoning. The creation of custom content is not illegal, just the sale of it. If I get it for free somewhere, I'm not in the wrong.

answer the question.... how do you feel by the idea that no one will share their stuff anymore?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #50 on: 2007 April 21, 22:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If people only want to share for the purpose of getting payd for doing so, then I don't give a fuck, they can keep their pretty pixels to themselves. There are enough people who share for the right reasons.

Inactive
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #51 on: 2007 April 21, 22:32:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn took my avvie and my location. DARKANGEL HE LOVES ME MOOR!@

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #52 on: 2007 April 21, 22:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That will never happen because a lot of people on PMBD are creators, understand what the site is about, agree with the "thiefs" and "pirates", and are awesome.

People don't need custom content to live.  Even if it were possible that people stopped creating, people would still use what they have and fileshare, because almost everything that's been created has been downloaded and kept by at least one person.

OMFG I AM SO JEALOUS, RED!  RAT!  PLEASE!  LOVE ME!  MEMEMEMEME!!!!!
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #53 on: 2007 April 21, 22:33:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fuck off loser. it is not all about the money....

but i am leaving now. thanks for the fun. offcourse i'll will be back to do what i have promissed Wink

bye now

losers.
prattle
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #54 on: 2007 April 21, 22:33:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you were making this argument to me several years ago when the dot-com industry had just crashed, and we were still playing Sims 1, and a lot of creators were legitimately worried about how they could afford to host their content, I would agree with you. However, I am a reformed ex-paysite supporter gone pirate. Smiley

Too many paysites have abused "we need money to pay for bandwidth", and it's not as hard for a site to stay afloat as it used to be, and EA's Exchange hosts a wide variety of custom content for free. If creators don't want to share their custom content, they don't have to, either.

In the meantime, filesharing only helps reduce those expensive bandwidth bills, right?
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #55 on: 2007 April 21, 22:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww now I'm jealouz you biotch.

Nope I live in Europe. Not America. But you know. WE'RE ALL LIVIN IN AMERIKA AMERIKA IST WUNDERBAR.  :lol:

oh he's off? lots of talking, nothing in it.  :wink:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #56 on: 2007 April 21, 22:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol because there are NO free sites anywhere, eh? I could live without Peggy's gappy hairs, considering Nouk's are far better. Cheesy But I play a legacy so I like a lot of different hairs, but hey, if need be I'd get rid of them.

And for clothes, hell the only ones I use come from free sites. ONOEZ WUT IF THE PAYSITES ALL SHUT DOWN!?!??!/1/1

TEH EVAL!!!11
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #57 on: 2007 April 21, 22:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

but i am leaving now. thanks for the fun. offcourse i'll will be back to do what i have promissed Wink

bye now

losers.

As the Rat gets talked into the corner, he simply gnaws his way through the wall and leaves.

Fuck you right back, you lying little bastard. Ofcourse it's all about the money, proove us otherwise. If your friend is not creating for the money, she has a thousand places to upload for free. You are a little fool, whos'getting used by some bitch.

Inactive
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #58 on: 2007 April 21, 22:35:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bye now

losers.

OH YOU ASSHOLE. Get us all excited and then leave? Just like a man.

xD! Wow I sounded like I was bitter there for a second.

Darkangel mwuhahaha be jealous! haha... xD

Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #59 on: 2007 April 21, 22:37:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope I live in Europe. Not America. But you know. WE'RE ALL LIVIN IN AMERIKA AMERIKA IST WUNDERBAR.  :lol:

I KNEW YOU WERE GERMAN.

Germanians forever!

..Coca-cola, sometimes war!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: