PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 07:13:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  XSS phpbb prior
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: XSS phpbb prior  (Read 25188 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #30 on: 2007 April 21, 22:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Because he's not hacking anything.  He's just posting bullshit to try to scare us.

ETA: I will participate in the orgy, but only if you promise to respect me in the morning.

:shock: I'm scared! Cheesy

Get it over with if you  are going to do it please. I want to see this and then see what Pescado does to you when he finds out.

Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #31 on: 2007 April 21, 22:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Because he's not hacking anything.  He's just posting bullshit to try to scare us.

ETA: I will participate in the orgy, but only if you promise to respect me in the morning.

Get it over with if you  are going to do it please. I want to see this and then see what Pescado does to you when he finds out.

be patience Wink
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #32 on: 2007 April 21, 22:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

did you asked the maker of the stuff of you may use it? No? Then you are stealing also....

Your "girlfriend" charged for items that were paid for, so how is that stealing if the buyers choose to share their purchases?

If I buy something from Target, do I need its permission to give what I had bought in that store to somebody else?  No, I don't.  The same thing applies with your girlfriend's pixelated creations.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #33 on: 2007 April 21, 22:20:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nouk"
Selective memory or bad taste?

I say both plus it's fugly and fat. Sorry. Just...SUCH a clishee.  :x
No smart person would have a paysite owner as a friend...nor as a girlfriend.

PS omg omg it stole my avatar no I'm crying.  :cry:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #34 on: 2007 April 21, 22:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "darkangel"
Quote from: "Nouk"
Selective memory or bad taste?

I say both plus it's fugly and fat. Sorry. Just...SUCH a clishee.  :x
No smart person would have a paysite owner as a friend...nor as a girlfriend.

idd
prattle
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #35 on: 2007 April 21, 22:21:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Rat"

old enough to not steal stuff that you didn't make. If you want to use it for free, you can also ASK the person who had made it. No respect for the peoples work.

I am old enough to not steal stuff. EA made the Sims 2 and it's their code that makes any custom content work, yet pay sites steal from them and break their terms of use all the time. That's disrespectful.
It's also quite disrespectful to threaten to hack someone's forum, even if you're incapable of actually making good on that threat.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #36 on: 2007 April 21, 22:22:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: When did paysites ever ASK all those people that work on free tools if they could leech and profit of off their efforts?

When did paysites ever ASK EA and MAXIS if they could completely ignore every single one of their wishes and rules and sell their property?

Inactive
nyjinskystyle
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #37 on: 2007 April 21, 22:23:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

omg darkangel he's usin ur avvie!!!!1111 next he will findz ur haus w/ his haxxx and KILL U 2NITE.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #38 on: 2007 April 21, 22:23:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

be patience Wink

I can have patience but I can't be patience. I can be patient though. But I won't because I'm a pirate and last time I checked we weren't patient.

Who is the girlfriend you keep speaking about?

darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #39 on: 2007 April 21, 22:23:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "nyjinskystyle"
omg darkangel he's usin ur avvie!!!!1111 next he will findz ur haus w/ his haxxx and KILL U 2NITE.

I knoooooow I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm sooooo scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred mommmmy I can't be patience.  :lol:  :roll:  :cry:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(seriously these smilies aren't getting anywhere near my laughing)

pescado's fangirl*

<3
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #40 on: 2007 April 21, 22:24:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "prattle"

old enough to not steal stuff that you didn't make. If you want to use it for free, you can also ASK the person who had made it. No respect for the peoples work.

I am old enough to not steal stuff. EA made the Sims 2 and it's their code that makes any custom content work, yet pay sites steal from them and break their terms of use all the time. That's disrespectful.
It's also quite disrespectful to threaten to hack someone's forum, even if you're incapable of actually making good on that threat.

nice reply, if you have problems that the people do that. Be a man or a girl and don't use the stuff. Using it, doesnt make you a better person.

And the people i know, are not making profit of it, they only do that to share it with the whole world. But the datatrafficcost must be paid by someone and if one person have to pay that, that is impossible.

What do you people find about the idea that no one share their stuffs anymore? Will you be happy then?
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #41 on: 2007 April 21, 22:24:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yeah of course I would touch Rat. Cheesy Bad boys are just SUCH a turn on, you know? All that brooding... OH BABY.

P.s. darkangel you're yashila aren't you? I'm 28balloons. Orgy? Yes? (you ARE German, aren't you?  *wink*)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #42 on: 2007 April 21, 22:25:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

be patience Wink

I can have patience but I can't be patience. I can be patient though. But I won't because I'm a pirate and last time I checked we weren't patient.

Who is the girlfriend you keep speaking about?

*poke* You're asking about some pimpled white sheet colored computernerd's girlfriend. Trust me, not fuckable.

Inactive
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #43 on: 2007 April 21, 22:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the people i know, are not making profit of it, they only do that to share it with the whole world. But the datatrafficcost must be paid by someone and if one person have to pay that, that is impossible.

Oh yes the datatrafficcost (bandwith you idiot wannabe hacker) is 9.98$$$ a month. Yeah. I pay 30$$$ a year. UNLIMITED BANDWITH.

suck it up.

pescado's fangirl*

<3
ItsaPiratesLifeferMe
Landlubber

View Profile
XSS phpbb prior
« Reply #44 on: 2007 April 21, 22:27:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you take a grammar lesson then you can come back and stop embarrassing yourself so badly...mkay?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: