PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 08:27:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Is this new, or I am just slow? (Peggy)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is this new, or I am just slow? (Peggy)  (Read 25202 times)
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
Is this new, or I am just slow? (Peggy)
« Reply #45 on: 2007 June 04, 04:04:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ARgh!  Peggy, thy name is half-assery!

That hair really bugs - I have a thing about billboardian foreheads on my sims.  A killing, hating thing.

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007 June 04, 06:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "nyjinskystyle"
The eyebrows are from Helaene's new forum. They're the tweezed ones.

Thank you very much.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
happycowlover
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 June 05, 03:25:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: What.the.hell.
iamcoolerthanyou
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 June 05, 15:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "nyjinskystyle"
You asked for it.

But wasn't Jessica's hair a ponytail? Or is that how ponytails look over in Peggy-land wherever it is.Well, to a normal person like me it looks like some girl got a bit excited with the hair scissors and then tried to fix it up by giving the crapped up bit 'volume', and ending up making that piece of rubbish. It's just sooo.... awful I can't even describe it! And lots of Peggy's hairs do have that horrid middle parting with a lump missing near the start...
PirateBrad
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2007 June 07, 00:40:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm,I wonder who's the model for the new ponytail,the ponytail itself does looked good(except for the gap at  the forehead part,which was visible from the side)
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2007 June 16, 22:10:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently, it was a really rough night for the latest Peggy model. I think the bizarre, dirty looking strands are really what makes it. I love when people go to the trouble of trying to add alpha channels and then don't bother to go to the trouble of making them not look pixellated and hard edged.

tinkrfreakenbell
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 June 16, 22:24:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't understand why the front looks so full and the back is flat as a flitter.  It's stupid!  She's one of those people who never thinks about how the back of hair is suppose to look.  I bet in real life she runs around with the back of her hair looking like a rats nest.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2007 June 16, 22:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd classify that model as 'rode hard and put up wet'.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 June 17, 00:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe I'm saying this but I do like that reddish/brown haircolor of the girl on the left. That hairstyle is still ugly as ass though.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2007 June 17, 03:10:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God, that;s what my hair looks like if I go to bed with it unwashed and unbrushed and just yank it into a ponytail, especially if it had product in it. I wake up looking like that kind of haystack.

Bedhead!!

Of course, even if I brush it, I can't leave it down, or I wind up with my head hair caught around my neck and under my armpits, which is not comfortable.

Maybe I need a trim.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 June 17, 04:07:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, she most definitely is about to do the walk-of-shame from the hotel lobby to the taxi.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 June 18, 04:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That looks almost not entirely awful, but I have this thing about bangs that don't exactly look attached to the head.
MoonDragon
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007 June 18, 04:44:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not reading through 5 pages to see if someone already said this, but with Firefox you can disable those blinkies by editing her CSS.  Just delete every instance where it says "text decoration: blink;".  Or you can just disable her linked style sheet altogether.
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2007 June 18, 10:55:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MoonDragon"
I'm not reading through 5 pages to see if someone already said this, but with Firefox you can disable those blinkies by editing her CSS.  Just delete every instance where it says "text decoration: blink;".  Or you can just disable her linked style sheet altogether.

There's a way to disable the blink tag for all websites. Type about:config in the address bar, put blink in the filter box then double click on browser.blink_allowed to toggle its value from true to false. Smiley

Actually this page is really handy, great tips for disabling lots of useless shit like that in Firefox. Kill that marquee tag!

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
MoonDragon
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 June 18, 11:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Capucine"
Quote from: "MoonDragon"

There's a way to disable the blink tag for all websites. Type about:config in the address bar, put blink in the filter box then double click on browser.blink_allowed to toggle its value from true to false. Smiley

Actually this page is really handy, great tips for disabling lots of useless shit like that in Firefox. Kill that marquee tag!

Cool!  Have rum!  *passes*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: