PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 07:32:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745179 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #300 on: 2007 June 11, 17:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WANT

Can I make some textures? Cheesy

Inactive
MistyBlue
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2007 June 11, 18:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, I know I never post here, but I'm dying to be worshiped... :wink:

It's just a building, you say? No, it's a work of art...that took damn near a month to complete! Now grovel, minions!

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: 2007 June 11, 22:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Normally I hate short hair on girls, but I really like that! It reminds me of the Rihanna hair in the Umbrella video. It's nice in a simple way.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2007 June 11, 22:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gosh I hate the Umbrella video. I really like that hair mesh, Cap'n Berg. I actually prefer it straight down like that. I looks flat ironed. I would love to see retextures because I don't really like the current texture.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
Let me show you my meshes!
« Reply #304 on: 2007 June 12, 00:34:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me show you my meshes!

My meshes. Let me show you them.

First things first. Good job on your hairs and meshings! Awesomeness.

(Building hasn't shown itself yet, I'm on farking dialup. I am sure it will likewise be awesome.)

ETA: Ooh! Building showed up!

Here is your well-deserved praise: OOH! AAH! Nice one.

I will now show you guys my first ever attempts at meshings. Behold!

Obviously, done in a class on Maya. I'm proud of the banana. It's a way awesome banana.

Frame was a simple extrude, bottle and glass a simple revolve, apple a simple primitive, banana a simple polygon. Textures all variations using blinn.

Not my area of expertise, was taken as an elective to play with Maya.

Got semi-adept at modeling stuff, but would have no clue how to convert anything to Sims. Also, don't have Maya at home, due to cost and resources required, and no time when at grad school to mess with it unless it is relevant to current class.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 2007 June 12, 01:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have shown us your meshes!  Your meshes are wondersome!  Go forth and do meshings!  For they are of goodness!

I am quite loving the wondersome meshings of the Nouk and Berg ones as well.   Cheesy

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Let me show you my meshes!
« Reply #306 on: 2007 June 12, 02:34:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
Obviously, done in a class on Maya. I'm proud of the banana. It's a way awesome banana.

Yep, everything you've made in that scene are trademark first modelling projects (I think my first bowl, bottle, glass and table are still floating around on my computer somewhere). Very nicely done, though. You'll have a ton of fun when you move away from nurbs and start working entirely in polys.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: 2007 June 12, 03:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup! Very elementary stuff!

I did do some polygon stuff, but apparently didn't save screenies.

Unlikely that I'll have another Maya class between now and graduation, but you never know.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2007 June 12, 03:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might try working with Blender, it's an entirely free 3D modelling program. I haven't really used it very much, but it looks to be quite good (and more Maya comparable than Milkshape) so you can do a little learning on your own at no cost.

I'm actually surprised that more meshers aren't using it as opposed to Milkshape, but I guess it's newer and there aren't as many (or any?)Sim specific tutorials related to it.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 2007 June 12, 04:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tutorials on a free program?  Would certainly mean that fewer people pirate Milkshape to make meshes.  Shocked  I like hair meshes.  I am weak for hair, but only good hair.

Berg, the short hair reminds slightly of Orta, but a lot of short bobs do.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/Not_You/orta_study03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/Not_You/orta_study02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/Not_You/orta_study01.jpg

One of my friends wanted me to cut my hair like her, but I cherish my hair.  I haven't cut it since 2000, so it's down to my waist.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 2007 June 12, 04:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Tutorials on a free program?  Would certainly mean that fewer people pirate Milkshape to make meshes.

Why anyone would bother to pirate Milkshape is beyond me. If you're going to steal a program to use, why not steal something worthwhile.  :lol:
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 2007 June 12, 06:19:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have hair like those orta pics, only black and not so transparent Tongue. Only when I dont bother to blow dry it straight, it gets kind of curly, then it looks entirely different. I wish I could mesh decently cause I'd totally make a hair like that.

But I don't know how to mesh Sad

I erm...acquired... Maya, 3DSM, and various other fun meshy sort of programs, including the easier to use Milkshape, and I still haven't ever really learned. Le sigh.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 2007 June 12, 06:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who is Orta? Is the hair ever going to be available? In this case Google was not being my friend.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
fourohfourerror
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 2007 June 12, 07:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"
Who is Orta? Is the hair ever going to be available? In this case Google was not being my friend.

Mine either.  But I liked the hair Orta had, and I like Captain Berg's too, so I hope you release it.

ealth is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: 2007 June 12, 10:20:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the input, everyone!

I decided to play around a little more in Milkshape, the hair is now a more classic, round bob. I have no idea how this happened.  :lol:

But I kinda like the first version too, so I'm going to make a working hairstyle out of that one eventually (and of course Nouk must do textures for it! In fact, I demand Nouk makes textures for all hairs I might make, 'cuz I suck at them!)

I used to be more used to Blender but since bodymeshing is impossible with it I had to move on to Milksahape, and when I tried Blender again a couple of weeks ago I was completely comfuzzled. But from lurking the forums on Turbosquid I learned that a lot of 3D artists uses Blender proffessionally. For Sims2 objects with Blender, Lethe_S and JWoods has written a tutorial on MTS2.

Damnit, I wanted that "Orta" Hairstyle for myself a few years ago (not knowing it was supposed be called Orta  :lol: ) but the stupid hairdressers never do what you tell them too. They always took off too much in the front so the whole point was lost. I only let my husband cut my hair these days. It's free, and he's quite good at it.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: