PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 05:39:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586779 times)
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1020 on: 2007 June 28, 17:17:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomass is really really sensitive on that part., just to earn money...and more money
and well he might be. i really hope EA sue him for all he's worth. just what exactly is taking them so long? if they made an example of TSR, the other paysites would probably start tumbling down too

Hey the prat has a profile, ive not seen this before
'dont recolour any of my meshes. please dont! you might actually do a better job than i, and everyone will see what a useless tosser i am boo hoo hoo'
http://www.thesimsresource.com/staff/Thomas|TSR/

Dont look at the photo.. dont look at the photo.. argh! my eyes!!!

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
Nokomys
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: 2007 June 28, 18:17:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Weird- when I click on that link Game Master just posted- it gives me an error, "No such mini-site owner-'Thomas'".

Hmmm... must poke about and see if there is a reason.

:?:

EDIT: oh, bummer. I found it.
Silver Arrows
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1022 on: 2007 June 28, 18:32:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yah, link's not parsing properly, just copy and paste the full url.

Ink
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: 2007 June 28, 18:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PutanginaMo"

then voila!  My files are gone! hahahaha!

That was priceless! The best attack on tsr soil yet Cheesy
I wonder how many downloads you got before they were pulled.
Silver Arrows
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1024 on: 2007 June 28, 20:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hey, The Game Master, you could do that, too, cant you?
No, us plebs have no rights to edit any creation once it got published without going through a moderator. Besides which, I'm locked out of my account. I have no idea how to get my stuff off there. most of its crap but i still dont want my name associated with that site

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1025 on: 2007 June 29, 20:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So...every now and then while working on TSR's booty, I see a set I particularly like...or I see the name of a set that holds promise.

Such is the case with the new modernbathset from newly crowned FA, Steffor.

But when I opened the picture, I noticed something...odd..on the left side:

Now...most of this set is just lovely - and if I didn't already have a bunch of modern bathrooms, I might choose this one.

But WHAT THE FUCK is a cafe table and chairs doing in a BATHROOM???

Is that so people can have drinks while watching someone's especially entertaining personal hygiene? Does anyone actually sit down and have a cup of coffee IN the bathroom between the morning shit and brushing their teeth? And, since it's Sims...does this mean you have to have a no-modesty hack? Huh..maybe this is for those times that your visitors follow you into the bathroom....at least they have somewhere to go...

Yeah, I'm not diggin' it.

And it doesn't even match.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: 2007 June 29, 21:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean everyone doesn't have a cafe table in the bathroom? :shock:

Very amusing find, Hecubus, and your post...very entertaining!  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1027 on: 2007 June 29, 21:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"

Does anyone actually sit down and have a cup of coffee IN the bathroom between the morning shit and brushing their teeth?

I think Marhis could use this set in her Maty Royal Kingdom Challenge. I mean, Jfade's sim is always following your sim into the bathroom so he may as well be comfortable while he's stalking your sim while she's doing her business... ROFL

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1028 on: 2007 June 29, 22:17:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"

Does anyone actually sit down and have a cup of coffee IN the bathroom between the morning shit and brushing their teeth?

I think Marhis could use this set in her Maty Royal Kingdom Challenge. I mean, Jfade's sim is always following your sim into the bathroom so he may as well be comfortable while he's stalking your sim while she's doing her business... ROFL

You know, after I posted this, I thought about that...so we'll call this Jfade's Comfortable Stalker Set now...

Hee hee!

(Links here to the referenced thread and picture.)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
my two cents on the TSR debacle.
« Reply #1029 on: 2007 June 29, 23:57:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I have decided that now is a good time for me to chuck in my two cents about The Sims Resource.  I have registered myself at the sims resource.  Apparently in October of 2006, I signed up for the Sims Resource.  For the challenge lots.  I can't remember where I got that recommendation.  I remember downloading the challenge lots now, and playing that "Skip Roper" guy all the way through.  I remember starting a few of the other challenges, and then getting increasingly frustrated when the freaking counter thingee wouldn't read that I'd completed that stupid aspect of the challenge.  I've theoretically said "thank you" for an outfit as early as March of 2007.  Can't recall what the heck I've said thank you for.  Perusing my history of downloads, I have downloaded 49 things from TSR in the time that I've been a member.  Out of those 49 things, 2 of them are still in my game.  Out of the 2, one of them is being used, but I'm displeased by it.  I downloaded that henley tube sock sleepwear outfit thingee, that I saw in a story on the sims2 exchange.  Once In my game I realized that it wasn't actually very good.  The reason it looked pretty good in the story was the person's graphics card wasn't all that good.  I've also noted that I have 200 something "Kudos" so only a bajillion more and I'll get something good!  

Basically, I haven't had any reason to think ill of the stuff at TSR, i didn't think.  I now realize, that I've secretly harbored feelings of animosity towards the site since 2006, when I first discovered it.  Yeah, that place is pretty much worthless.  And that's my 2 cents worth.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1030 on: 2007 June 30, 03:42:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, after I posted this, I thought about that...so we'll call this Jfade's Comfortable Stalker Set now...

Hee hee!

(Links here to the referenced thread and picture.)

Could you imagine seeing that in the latest Pier 1 catalog? ROFL!

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: 2007 June 30, 04:23:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I feel deprived because I don't have a cafe set in my bathroom. Thank you TSR for showing me, once again, how the other half lives! (maybe I could squeeze the kitchen table and a couple of chairs in there....)
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1032 on: 2007 June 30, 06:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you know in ritsy establishments, I have found the strangest bits of furniture in the bathrooms.  Cushy chairs, bitty end tables, maybe a vanity area.  Fancy restaurants, country clubs, that sort of thing.

And at my last college, in one of the buildings, there'd be a sort of "waiting" area with a mirror and a couple of COUCHES preceding the normal stalls, sinks, and sanitary napkin & tampon dispenser one expects to find in a ladies' room.  They weren't particularly nice couches (imagine vinyl car interior material for the cushions), but it was a three floor building and there was a bathroom like that on every floor.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: 2007 June 30, 07:31:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A lounge area in a ladies room is not uncommon, actually. It used to be a place that women could retreat to when she needed to touch up her makeup, fix an undergarment, or even just relax away from the menfolk in peace. It's a very victorian notion that women need a place to retire when the excitement of being in public gets overwhelming. Now women usually use them to sit around and gossip in, or hide from bad dates.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: 2007 June 30, 15:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to wonder why there was a lone chair in the public restroom where I worked, but realized that there's quite a few people - the elderly, those with physical impairments or conditions, nursing mothers - who made use of it.

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: