PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 20:26:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.  (Read 151391 times)
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
« Reply #585 on: 2007 June 12, 19:12:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Sometimes it seems like the people who aren't living in the US care more about what goes on here than the majority of those who actually do live here.  Especially when it comes to things they can pick at and be like, "God damn those Americans.  This is why I hate/dislike/make fun of/spit on/piss on them."

NO. The reason why people are talking so much of America, is because
of the war in Iraq. It's the government of USA who are strongly disliked, not the american people where there are as many different people as
there is in Europe.

I dislike many people, also europeans, and i dislike many americans,
but not because they'er americans. Hell, i didn't know my little comment would "hurt" so much?! I have always looked at americans as a more
thickskinned people.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2007 June 12, 19:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Silvercoin"
Quote from: "amazone"
comment: i read that letter, i really hope people with brains intact see all the BS written there. Worst crap ive ever read, and typical americans to react hysteric. When Janet Jackson showed her tit with a nipple on TV, people screamed up over there. Her tit could hurt their children.
(ah, it felt good to generalize for once).
Typical idiot from Europe, stereotyping everyone in America as a hysterical, uptight jerk. You probably have bad teeth and nasty armpit hair, too! Shut up and go eat your fish and chips!
See? You aren't the only one who can make retarded generalizations. lolol

So chill, she was joking too Smiley

Inactive
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 2007 June 12, 20:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God, I think I'm the only Italian who openly loves Americans :lol: Because really, I wholeheartedly do. I don't care what people say, and fuck whatever government, that's never been my focus to judge people and their countries, I definitely have other standards when it comes to making thoughts and opinions about people. (Besides, all things considered I still can't bring myself to think The Evil presently lives at the White House, doh). So - I love you guys, always have, always will. Period. :lol:

A close second is Australia. Because really, I happen to love Australians too :lol: What can I say, I'm a fun loving, easy going pirate Cheesy

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 2007 June 12, 20:11:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone, learn to comprehend what you read, not only what others write but what you write. This is gradeschool logic. I mean seriously.
WTF!?? Didn't i type i generalized? Do you think i HATE americans for beeing americans, then you're wrong!
When did I say you hate Americans? I'm not putting words into your mouth, I'm using what you give me to work with. You made a stupid comment. Adding a "lolz I'm saying something stupid" doesn't mean others can't say it was a stupid thing to make a stupid comment.
I am from a small country with excellent standard, nobody have bad teeth here, hahaha. Your answer was very immature, of course i do
know many americans, and i even am related to some living in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Washington and California. My dad had many cousins. It seems to me that americans who have been outside America is much nicer than such people like you. It looks like USA is a very closed country, do you learn anything at all about Europe? I've met some americans who've said themself, that America "destroys" americans. Well, that's not my words, but i start to wonder if there might be any truth about it. Of course everybody is talking about America when they start an illegal war in Iraq, and threaten other countries.
What are you rambling on about? You made a comment based on a stupid stereotype. Why do I care about your family so-and-so and a cousin etc, so on so forth? So because you know a handful Americans, this makes you authorized to say they all act histerical? That's all I could possibly get out of this tidbit of your life story. Also, learn to recognize sarcasm. PLEASE.
So you miserable kid, i neither eat fish nor chips, that's typical for UK,
i don't eat at McDonalds or Burgerking, i am an vegetarian. I don't HATE americans, i just dislike some of their attitudes of beeing a superheronation. the selfappointed leader of this world, this is very visible when it comes to Bush-supporters and war-supporters, even in my country, i am from Scandinavien, we have such crazy rightwingers who support the war here too.
Am I supposed to cheer? What were you thinking when you wrote this stuff? I mean, really. Reading one sentence would have saved you having to write several useless ones. Reading is fuuuun. Reading is goooood.
Don't you ever dare to call me a jerk again! You have already lost when you are going that far to use namecalling as a solution in a debate, i didn't even know my comment, which was half joke, half serious would cause such strong reactions.
Don't I "dare"? Why? I've never understood how people could be so stupid as to threaten others over the Internet. And if you think what I did was a "strong reaction", you should surf this phorum more.
JERK. LOLOLOL I DARED W00T
Hell, i didn't know my little comment would "hurt" so much?! I have always looked at americans as a more
thickskinned people.
Have you taken your pills today? Just curious.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #589 on: 2007 June 12, 20:15:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calm down dear.

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2007 June 12, 20:16:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"
comment: i read that letter, i really hope people with brains intact see all the BS written there. Worst crap ive ever read, and typical americans to react hysteric. When Janet Jackson showed her tit with a nipple on TV, people screamed up over there. Her tit could hurt their children.
(ah, it felt good to generalize for once).
Typical idiot from Europe, stereotyping everyone in America as a hysterical, uptight jerk. You probably have bad teeth and nasty armpit hair, too! Shut up and go eat your fish and chips!
See? You aren't the only one who can make retarded generalizations. lolol

So chill, she was joking too Smiley

Nah, that was absolutely not a joke. I can see the difference. To call other people's generalizations for retarded is not a joke, why don't i laugh? And of course, yes, we eat lesbian lutefish every day. We're all gay and lesbians, and have icebears on every corner of the street, and it's winter all the time. We have of course no seasons at all.

I have read this thread, and there are a lot of insults to other countries in Europe, it does not look much like a joke to me.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2007 June 12, 20:27:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, that was absolutely not a joke. I can see the difference. To call other people's generalizations for retarded is not a joke, why don't i laugh?...
I have read this thread, and there are a lot of insults to other countries in Europe, it does not look much like a joke to me.

Are you saying that the stupid generalization that Silvercoin made is less worthwhile than the stupid generalization you made? Silvercoin was actually trying to point something out there, i.e. that it was an obviously stupid, incorrect generalization, and that generalizations about an entire group of people are idiotic. I really think that you might be missing the point of the last part of this thread, give it another read through a bit more carefully next time.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #592 on: 2007 June 12, 20:29:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, they are jokes. All of them. Take your chill-pills and hug someone.

Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 2007 June 12, 21:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"

Wait... do you mean that when a friend from NYC told me she was grately surprised I don't have mustaches like any italian woman has to, that was NOT the official position of the entire USA population, Bush included?  :shock:

P.S. amazon, the fact you thought they were not jokes is only because you're <insert your country here>  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 2007 June 12, 21:01:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone, learn to comprehend what you read, not only what others write but what you write. This is gradeschool logic. I mean seriously.

So you choose to keep up with your insults?

When did I say you hate Americans? I'm not putting words into your mouth, I'm using what you give me to work with. You made a stupid comment. Adding a "lolz I'm saying something stupid" doesn't mean others can't say it was a stupid thing to make a stupid comment.

I made an innocent comment, and your response on that is laughable,
it's really shocking to see someone react like you do. Not that it did surprises me, some weird people are to be find everywhere.

What are you rambling on about? You made a comment based on a stupid stereotype. Why do I care about your family so-and-so and a cousin etc, so on so forth? So because you know a handful Americans, this makes you authorized to say they all act histerical? That's all I could possibly get out of this tidbit of your life story. Also, learn to recognize sarcasm. PLEASE.

I think you are kinda egosentric, this answer was not only pointed at you,
it was a reason why i told about my relationships, familybackground etc.. like so many other have done in this forum. You are not supposed to care about that, and i don't even care if you don't care. I type what i want, you do type what you want - obviously, should there be any difference?

Am I supposed to cheer? What were you thinking when you wrote this stuff? I mean, really. Reading one sentence would have saved you having to write several useless ones. Reading is fuuuun. Reading is goooood.

You are not supposed to cheer, laugh or read. Why on earth are you reading my posts at all, when all you come up with is namecalling, ranting and rambling?

Don't I "dare"? Why? I've never understood how people could be so stupid as to threaten others over the Internet. And if you think what I did was a "strong reaction", you should surf this phorum more. JERK. LOLOLOL I DARED W00T

Well, you did, and that will give consequenses for my contribution to this site, forum and the booty. I am not interested to feed the booty when i know that people like you are downloading stuff i pay for. I have to think about what i am going to do about this. YOu better leave me alone from now off. I am not a person to joke with, and the mods should take this into their consideration, i was going to contribute even more to this site,
and now i am actually very insecure if that is the right thing to do when i am treated like shit. Now i feel for leaving this forum and the entire site.

Have you taken your pills today? Just curious

I am worried that you need more medications than i do. Your overreation on my posts looks like i am writing to a person who are very unbalanced.

Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #595 on: 2007 June 12, 21:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wind your bloody neck in.

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 2007 June 12, 21:24:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rant

See, everything you say hopelessly oozes jerkiness, JERK.

Besides,
that will give consequenses for my contribution to this site, forum and the booty. I am not interested to feed the booty when i know that people like you are downloading stuff i pay for. I have to think about what i am going to do about this. YOu better leave me alone from now off. I am not a person to joke with, and the mods should take this into their consideration, i was going to contribute even more to this site,
and now i am actually very insecure if that is the right thing to do when i am treated like shit. Now i feel for leaving this forum and the entire site.

Aw, boohoo! Your self righteousness makes me vomit, you should consider going fuck yourself. How about that?

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 2007 June 12, 21:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, that was absolutely not a joke. I can see the difference. To call other people's generalizations for retarded is not a joke, why don't i laugh? And of course, yes, we eat lesbian lutefish every day. We're all gay and lesbians, and have icebears on every corner of the street, and it's winter all the time. We have of course no seasons at all.

Apparently you can't see the difference. It absolutely was a joke, as were most if not all of the other "insults" you refer to. Before you go off on a tangent, gather information on your "enemies". Not only will you be able to use it against them if they are doing what you accuse them of, but it may also prevent a public display of asshattery.
So you choose to keep up with your insults?
Hey, you chose to ignore my sarcasm, act like an idiot and then try and insult me. Now you're fair game. You can't act like a pissant and expect everyone to be nicey-nice to you.
I made an innocent comment, and your response on that is laughable,
it's really shocking to see someone react like you do. Not that it did surprises me, some weird people are to be find everywhere.
Innocent is an interesting new synonym for ignorant.
I think you are kinda egosentric, this answer was not only pointed at you,
it was a reason why i told about my relationships, familybackground etc.. like so many other have done in this forum. You are not supposed to care about that, and i don't even care if you don't care. I type what i want, you do type what you want - obviously, should there be any difference?
...Egocentric? You quoted me. Hello? Not to mention you kept saying "you" to me throughout and kept trying to insult me. And by your logic, it would be perfectly acceptable to randomly interject nonsense into whatever you wish.
I like cake. Though I can't eat it, I'm intolerant to wheat. I also can't wash my hair with scented shampoo. I stubbed my toe when I went for a walk today. MY FATHER ISN'T BLONDE!!11one
You are not supposed to cheer, laugh or read. Why on earth are you reading my posts at all, when all you come up with is namecalling, ranting and rambling?
Then what am I supposed to do? You don't make any sense. And oooh, good job turning my words back on me there. Except you actually have to rant to be told you're ranting, you have to go on and on about random crap to ramble, and are you really whining because of minor namecalling?
Well, you did, and that will give consequenses for my contribution to this site, forum and the booty. I am not interested to feed the booty when i know that people like you are downloading stuff i pay for. I have to think about what i am going to do about this. YOu better leave me alone from now off. I am not a person to joke with, and the mods should take this into their consideration, i was going to contribute even more to this site,
That is the strangest punishment I have ever heard of. First off, let me make it clear that your little "I'm not the type to joke around with" comments are worthless. Punch me in the face through my computer screen and then I'll consider your threats worthwhile--and yes, I'm going to take it you mean physical violence because telling me you'll take my downloads away is just lame. At least threatening to beat me up is somewhat of a valid threat. Secondly, um, I don't care if you leave/stop donating to the booty/piss all your money away on vodka/dance the polka. Who are you again? Speaking of egotistical...
I am worried that you need more medications than i do. Your overreation on my posts looks like i am writing to a person who are very unbalanced.
Yes, because I'm the one ranting about a bunch of nonsense and then threatening everyone about how oooh ahh dangerous to mess with I am. Shoo, fly, shoo. Google some therapists.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
TheVanity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 2007 June 12, 22:04:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Marhis"
Quote from: "Captain Berg"

Wait... do you mean that when a friend from NYC told me she was grately surprised I don't have mustaches like any italian woman has to, that was NOT the official position of the entire USA population, Bush included?  :shock:

P.S. amazon, the fact you thought they were not jokes is only because you're <insert your country here>  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

it's the Portuguese women that have obligatory mustache. The italians just curse and fart a lot. And have huge nose.  Cheesy

:shock: at the flame war

quot;I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #599 on: 2007 June 12, 22:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "TheVanity"

:shock: at the flame war

When there's no drama elsewhere, we make our own!  :lol:

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]