PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 08:20:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TS2 Enhancer 1.4
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Enhancer 1.4  (Read 58710 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #75 on: 2007 April 09, 10:23:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the subject of Nii vs Angie: I've wanted to kill Nii too...but I love Nii so that's alright. *hugs Nii* She's my friend, and so I'm allowed to want to kill her. She's wanted to kill me before, I'd wager. ^^ However, Angie is just annoying. Angie, read the signature...(it was originally sarcasm for BlueSoup, but it works as sarcasm for you, too...^^)

On the subject of SimPE: SimPE still confuses me...but I just use it for colourbinning so that's alright. ^^ However, I HAVE used it to change people's appearances and so on, and I still can't work out how to fix relationships. But otherwise, yeah...I'll stick w/ InSim...and I'm not paying for a prog you can have essentially free...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #76 on: 2007 April 09, 10:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
On the subject of Nii vs Angie: I've wanted to kill Nii too...but I love Nii so that's alright. *hugs Nii* She's my friend, and so I'm allowed to want to kill her. She's wanted to kill me before, I'd wager. ^^ However, Angie is just annoying. Angie, read the signature...(it was originally sarcasm for BlueSoup, but it works as sarcasm for you, too...^^)

On the subject of SimPE: SimPE still confuses me...but I just use it for colourbinning so that's alright. ^^ However, I HAVE used it to change people's appearances and so on, and I still can't work out how to fix relationships. But otherwise, yeah...I'll stick w/ InSim...and I'm not paying for a prog you can have essentially free...

1. Cheesy But Saffy I know I'm mean,bossy, annoying, and a little crazy sometimes xD! Actually I'm all those things almost all the time :lol: but I try to fix them and not be quite so annoying, bossy, or what ever when people ask. MissAngelica we aren't asking you to change who you are just be a little nicer and stop biting our heads off. And you may not realize it but every time somebody says something you twist their words until you have something to fuss at them about. If I wanna get fussed at or have somebody tell me what to do I'll walk outside my door and let my mom do it. Thanks

2. Why the hell are y'all talking about rabbits? They're scary and mean Sad

3. We've come to the conclusions that: a) S2E Does the same thing Simpe does and b) its expensive and the creator is a butt hole Smiley

4. Simpe scares me I only ever use it to give my sims more money or build up their stats. This,of course, was until I found out about insim and the money cheat. So yea Simpe is just taking up space on my computer and I'm gonna delete it Cheesy

Edited to fix spelling: God why can't I spell?!

OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #77 on: 2007 April 09, 12:13:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the only downside ATM is that simPE isn't updated yet for seasons....is the ts2 enhancer?  But i'll still use simPE when it's update (even if it's bulky and whatnot) because i know it Tongue and it's free!

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #78 on: 2007 April 09, 16:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tchân de Bouley, I find many of your posts annoying and pointless.  There, does that make you feel better?  What was the point of steering the conversation back to me to reiterate your raging feelings for me?  Do you now feel at one with the sheeples?  Rejoice!  You are at one with the majority opinion!  You can sleep easy now, Tchân de Bouley.  

Wait, now I can sleep easy too!  I have filled my "be hated" quota for the month.  I thank you, Tchân de Bouley.  I couldn't of done it without you tireless effort.  Your dedication speaks bounds about your character.

Your selfless advice is true.  I could stand to be nicer but then, who would people hate?  Heroes wouldn't be so great if they didn't have a villian to fight.  If you know of someone more suitable, Tchân de Bouley, I'd gladly step aside.  Perhaps you would like to try it out yourself?

Now, let's get back to the real topic at hand.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #79 on: 2007 April 09, 17:58:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

missangelica

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #80 on: 2007 April 09, 18:16:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's right! I DID feel more heroic watching her hiss and spit at random internet people!

Wait, no I didn't. That was gas.

My bad.  :oops:

ps: more bunnies.

pps: crap, I had a question about the actual topic, but it's fled my mind. Argh. I want to try out simpe though. When it updates.

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #81 on: 2007 April 09, 19:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "OneEyedWillie"
the only downside ATM is that simPE isn't updated yet for seasons....is the ts2 enhancer?  But i'll still use simPE when it's update (even if it's bulky and whatnot) because i know it Tongue and it's free!

Um I heard it has been. Check over at SFV somebody said it was. I think S2E has just been updated.

Calalily...>.< Can I steal that picture?

Edit: I think we should probably steer the convo away from Misswannabemodgelica Smiley 3 reasons
1. She seems to be a smart ass who doesn't get that there is a such thing as being nice and that sometimes it is a good thing. People like this tend to not change their ways so, yea, a waste of time.

2. Getting off topic is hurting some of the members who have questions. Cheesy

3. I've had a nice day at school and I'm not going to let this wanna be super mod mess it up Smiley

Do the people agree? Yea or Nay

KikiGo
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #82 on: 2007 April 09, 19:27:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well i just read this entire thread hoping to figure out exactly TS2Enhancer was..then i got distracted by the stupidity..so yea i say we just move on...

ause you talk like a F*g and your shits all retarded!!!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #83 on: 2007 April 09, 21:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay okay okay I say we get this done quickly.

Wannabemodlady can go screw herself. I'm sleeping perfectly well besides my insomnia, thankyouverymuch.

TS2E can also go screw itself. Do not pay for something that will be freely updated soon. Angie actually did something sensible: obey the bunny! SimPE is better for you!

Okay, any questions? Fire away. I'll duck out of the firing range and let someone else help you.

((I do really want to be of use; I'm not trying to be bitchy or nothin'. I'm starting to agree that WOTA on this thread is annoying. I don't really care for the TS2E either but obviously someone does, therefore I want to help them uncare!))

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #84 on: 2007 April 09, 22:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys managed to hit this thread with the choadmobile and then back up over it with the waahbulance. My god, you all need naps.

I'm having a hard time figuring out why you'd need TS2 enhancer since a lot of the features seem to be functions present in the Insimenator or are simple things the accursed SimPE can do. And you have to pay for this thing? The hell?
prattle
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #85 on: 2007 April 09, 23:49:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "KikiGo"
well i just read this entire thread hoping to figure out exactly TS2Enhancer was..then i got distracted by the stupidity..so yea i say we just move on...

TS2Enhancer is a pay program that lets you edit your sims and neighborhoods while outside the game. It's not the uber custom content creation program that SimPE is, but there would probably be a place for it if it didn't suck and if it didn't cost money.
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #86 on: 2007 April 10, 02:24:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"
You guys managed to hit this thread with the choadmobile and then back up over it with the waahbulance. My god, you all need naps.

I'm having a hard time figuring out why you'd need TS2 enhancer since a lot of the features seem to be functions present in the Insimenator or are simple things the accursed SimPE can do. And you have to pay for this thing? The hell?

That's exactly why I mentioned the crack.
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #87 on: 2007 April 10, 02:34:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"
You can grossly misinterpret and project your insecurities into my words to make me the big bad but at the end of the day when you're lying in bed waiting for sleep it's just you.  As much as you'd like to, you can't hide from yourself and as much as you'd like to think you care about your loved ones' opinion of you, the only person's opinion about you is yourself.  You have to hold yourself accountable.  If you can sleep easy doing what you do and saying what you say then great.  If you don't then you need to figure out a way to fix it.  A day is always a good day when I know I was true to myself and I can stand by everything I have said.  I hope you can too.  /off soapbox

Sherrie_sim:  Maybe we can do a poll just to show how wrong I am.   :lol:

No hun. I don't think you understand. You are being rude to people, you are acting like a child, and maybe that's because you need attention. I do undesrtant that but I don't like rude people. Especially children. I have enough of them at work. Freud explains but I don't have time for this.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #88 on: 2007 April 10, 05:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmmmm   :?

this seems to be looking alot like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcEvJb0XSS8

:lol:
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #89 on: 2007 April 10, 05:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Blodeuwedd"
That's exactly why I mentioned the crack.

you mean.......a.....happy crack?   :wink:

http://www.mrhappycrack.com/
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: