PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 11:53:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  A Very Interesting Discovery...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A Very Interesting Discovery...  (Read 48594 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: A Very Interesting Discovery...
« Reply #75 on: 2008 May 27, 11:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is a cute baby. Look at those little pinchable cheeks.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
wyrdwing
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 May 27, 11:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune, by that logic, then Peggy and Rose have every right to copyright and charge for their creations.  By that logic, PMBD should permanently empty out the booty.  I'm beginning to suspect your pirate credentials.  Sure you're not a spy from PeggyZone?  Wink

Actually Peggy or Rose don't have copyright if their meshes ARE from a poser store. Poser community have a strict TOU of do not redistribute the file. If you use it in a game the obj can't be extractable to other people... oh but you can with simpe so that still counts.  Cheesy
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 May 27, 13:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Keirra, your g-daughter is completely adorable. And that photo of her is amazing as well. It looks like an ad for bottled cuteness.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 May 27, 14:15:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh Keirra, you grandaughter is very cute. She looks like you've just woken her up, and she's trying to focus on your face. Very cute Wink

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2008 May 27, 15:16:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*steals baby grand-daughter and hides her beneath long trenchcoat*
Mwahahahahaha....All your babiez are belong to ME!

So cute, Keirra. SO CUTE!

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2008 May 27, 15:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, Ry, when are you going to pick up my little angel?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2008 May 27, 16:35:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, Titan, I am a member of Sims Cave, and I love their services.  Right now, I'm waiting for a Sim Freaks request to be filled. Wink  They're so generous over there, it's amazing.  For example, I now have the prized WD$ escalator thanks to them.  I'm currently saving up any pay files I get from them in the event that a TS1 version of PMBD ever shows up (Hey, it's a thought! Cheesy).

Oh, it's you Cassandra. I used to have a sub at simfreaks 1 before, but now i am playing sims 2, so then i am not able to get sims 1 stuff even i think that should be
possible - simfreaks is very greedy.  Angry I helped you with the last request from SimsSnobs, you can have 1 sub there, and get stuff from both sims 1 and sims 2. Don't forget to use the thank you button please Wink (over at simscave).

I have never figured out why we have a thank you tab here, all i hear is a goat or a sheep? I am thanking myself then, even if i thank another person, how silly.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 May 27, 16:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I helped you with the last request from SimsSnobs, you can have 1 sub there, and get stuff from both sims 1 and sims 2. Don't forget to use the thank you button please Wink (over at simscave).

It may not be wise to publicly say what subs you have, you don't exactly want to be caught out and for your account details to be shared do you Smiley All you need is for someone to go check what SimSnobs item you are talking about, go check what accounts downloaded it recently, and then they've got your sub and could share those details with other paysite owners..

And I don't get the thing about thinking you need thank you things. Guess some people like that or whatever. Personally I just share at SimsCakve just to simply share
« Last Edit: 2008 May 27, 16:56:19 by CaptainJojoba » Logged

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2008 May 27, 19:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I helped you with the last request from SimsSnobs, you can have 1 sub there, and get stuff from both sims 1 and sims 2. Don't forget to use the thank you button please Wink (over at simscave).

It may not be wise to publicly say what subs you have, you don't exactly want to be caught out and for your account details to be shared do you Smiley All you need is for someone to go check what SimSnobs item you are talking about, go check what accounts downloaded it recently, and then they've got your sub and could share those details with other paysite owners..

And I don't get the thing about thinking you need thank you things. Guess some people like that or whatever. Personally I just share at SimsCakve just to simply share

I don't have a subscription over at simsnobs anymore.  All i want to say about SimsCave, is their forum is complete different from PMBDs forum.  If i should complain that people did not thanked me for sharing stuff, then i would have done that before, since i have been an active sharer for a long time now.

If 1 single person is doing a request for 1 single item for sims 1, i would preciate that the person used the thank you tab, so i could see if she got the item or not.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: 2008 May 27, 19:31:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm... I don't make meshes.  So I shall provide cute bebes.   Grin  (Keirra, your grandbaby is ADORABLE!!)
My cute bebes, let me show you them.
Taylor:
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/chemistrycourtney/101_0043.jpg
James:
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/chemistrycourtney/101_0065_edited.jpg

Umm.... I did a direct link to them cause the pictures are massive.  So yeah. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Bella the Paysite Slayer
Landlubber

T$R's Worst Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2008 May 27, 19:35:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget to use the thank you button please  Wink (over at simscave).

There's a thank you button?  Aww, I didn't know that. Tongue  I usually just post a "thank you" reply.  Oh, and I love that Sim Snobs set.  I can't thank you enough for it! Kiss
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: 2008 May 27, 19:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm.... I did a direct link to them cause the pictures are massive.  So yeah. 

Massively adorable! What gorgeous babies! And their happy little faces! Gorgeous little outfits too - they look all soft and snuggly.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: 2008 May 27, 19:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those were their Halloween costumes.  They enjoyed them so much, they requested to wear them all the time.  Now they are too tall for them, but they still put the little dinosaur/dragon heads on and run round like that.  Heh.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: 2008 May 27, 20:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*on my way south to get Paden's angel with the great giggle*
Court, thems some cuties!

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2008 May 27, 20:04:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget to use the thank you button please  Wink (over at simscave).

There's a thank you button?  Aww, I didn't know that. Tongue  I usually just post a "thank you" reply.  Oh, and I love that Sim Snobs set.  I can't thank you enough for it! Kiss

Bella, then at least know you got it!  Grin I am always worried when i upload files, so i have asked if people could tell me the files are ok.
And i understand jojobas point, it's not smart to post what subs one have. I know that, but lets say, this are old files you know. And i have 10 different paypals,
and gawd knows how many cards :p

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: