PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 04:31:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New site - "Downloads for a good Purpose"
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New site - "Downloads for a good Purpose"  (Read 36374 times)
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
New site - "Downloads for a good Purpose"
« Reply #60 on: 2007 September 10, 23:02:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Responding in guestbook:

Feel free to contact WWF or Unicef and report my Project! You will see the Site will be online because the Money is going to the organisations! Through my Donaternumber at the Organisations im a member who spend every month 15€ to wwf! so there is no con

:roll: Think someone needs a timeout? I love how paysites are getting questioned but boy, they don't like it!!! And they don't expect it. They think we're gonna keep swallowing the lies they've put out for years.

EDIT: I found some info on Unicef's website regarding how to report possible online scams. I just filled out the form telling them in the comments section that this site was using Unicef and WWF's names to collect donations and was that legit? We'll see.............. :lol:

https://secure.nclforms.org/nficweb/nfic.htm

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 September 11, 03:36:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Requip"
Responding in guestbook:

Feel free to contact WWF or Unicef and report my Project! You will see the Site will be online because the Money is going to the organisations! Through my Donaternumber at the Organisations im a member who spend every month 15€ to wwf! so there is no con

:roll: Think someone needs a timeout? I love how paysites are getting questioned but boy, they don't like it!!! And they don't expect it. They think we're gonna keep swallowing the lies they've put out for years.

EDIT: I found some info on Unicef's website regarding how to report possible online scams. I just filled out the form telling them in the comments section that this site was using Unicef and WWF's names to collect donations and was that legit? We'll see.............. :lol:

https://secure.nclforms.org/nficweb/nfic.htm

Ok so they are saying they donate 15 to WWF which is about right if you exchange it for US currency to have a membership in the organization at about the 20 dollar level. But these people take the cake, they want a membership so they can feel good about themselves, but they don't want it to come out of their pockets. They want everyone else to pay for their membership.

Which also means only 6 donations a month go to these organizations. All the rest go where? Straight into their pockets. Well unless they are also  claiming they only get 6 donations a month, which happens to also be just enough to cover their memberships in these organizations. I find that very hard to believe.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 September 11, 03:57:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alls I know is, even if they are legit, I'm not giving them a hotdamn thing.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 September 11, 04:48:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why, how could you say that? These people are trying to help the underpriviledged of the world, and the animals. We simply must think of the animals. I'm going to give them something. I think I will give them something as high as a men's size twelve boot right up the goddamn ass! I'll donate myself, under my own name and in the amount I want. Fuck them and their falsely pious attitude, stupid twats...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 September 11, 05:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm too broke to help anyone right now.  No tengo dinero.
I may not have much money, but I have enough dignity not to charge people for sims crap to get by. I have a legit job and work hard for my money. Payday is coming soon though.
Maybe I can get BV sometime within the next month.
 :roll:

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 September 11, 06:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I'm too broke to help anyone right now.  No tengo dinero.
I may not have much money, but I have enough dignity not to charge people for sims crap to get by. I have a legit job and work hard for my money. Payday is coming soon though.
Maybe I can get BV sometime within the next month.
 :roll:

I got BV and H&M even though I didn't ask for that one on the 6th. I still haven't installed either one. My daughter said all those hints you wanted it for your birthday, then we had to wait till after your birthday for it to be released, because you were wrong on the day it was being released. Which made you think we forgot about it. Then we go out of our way to get them for you and there they sit. Next year your getting flowers. lol I just haven't had time with everything that's been going on to back it all up, so I can install. Oh well maybe this weekend.

Meganne
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 September 11, 06:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HawkGirl"

I got BV and H&M even though I didn't ask for that one on the 6th. I still haven't installed either one. My daughter said all those hints you wanted it for your birthday, then we had to wait till after your birthday for it to be released, because you were wrong on the day it was being released. Which made you think we forgot about it. Then we go out of our way to get them for you and there they sit. Next year your getting flowers. lol I just haven't had time with everything that's been going on to back it all up, so I can install. Oh well maybe this weekend.

I went to Target the 4th because for some silly reason I was persuaded it was available then. Went back the 6th and brought home BV. And now it's sitting there because I'm afraid of installing since I don't know if the Inseminator or MATY's mods will still work and I still didn't find the time to browse MATY. It will end like with Seasons, I installed it only when I got the updated SimPE.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08. Hiding.

Member of Cala's cult.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 September 11, 07:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Meganne"
I went to Target the 4th because for some silly reason I was persuaded it was available then. Went back the 6th and brought home BV. And now it's sitting there because I'm afraid of installing since I don't know if the Inseminator or MATY's mods will still work and I still didn't find the time to browse MATY. It will end like with Seasons, I installed it only when I got the updated SimPE.

I thought the same thing. I could have swore it was going to be released on the 4th. I don't have any of Maty's mods. I'm going to have to check out what they have over there. The only real mod I have in my game is Insim. Then I have Katy's little object mods and CEP that's it, I don't consider them real mods. Katy's mods have worked with all the new EP's, but they're not globals so I don't know if that makes a difference. With Seasons, all I got with Insim was a buch of hearts everywhere. I felt like everyday was Valentines Day. lol But I never had any real problems I could tell with it. Maybe I should wait till it's updated to install though.

Roxelane
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2007 September 11, 08:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They consider the people stupid.  Sad Sales is sales. There is no control of the incomes and which keeps WWF real.
 :?:

Please use the Guestbook or write me private Message at one of the following Communitys:

www.simforum.de: Bluesea

www.reflexsimsforum.com: Maxe

www.forums.sims2community.com: Maxe

-----------------------------------

these forums agree with it :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2007 September 11, 18:39:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed, have the mods of S2C been notified, or seen this? Haven't seen any of them post here on this topic.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: 2007 September 11, 18:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is she saying that these sites agree with her scheme, or is that just where she will pick up her mail?

Still watching you guys
Roxelane
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2007 September 11, 19:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Is she saying that these sites agree with her scheme, or is that just where she will pick up her mail?

http://freenet-homepage.de/bluesea/

you alone look :wink:

HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 September 11, 19:10:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

I have no doubt she is going to pay her monthly membership plan with either of these sites. They both have monthy membership plans that begin at 5 dollars a month and go up to 100 a month then anything extra you wish to donate helps out. From the looks of that letter she has shown I saved it as well it looks like she is 10 Euro's monthly level member, which comes to about 13.38 I believe is what I just got charged when I donated to Num, not 15 Euro's. Or at least it looks like a 0 not a 5 to me. Which means it will either take 3 donations for each of the organization memberships if it is 15, or if it is 10 it will take 2. So then anything over 4 or 6 donations will go straight into their pockets, not to these organizations as she is claiming. I looked very closely at what she posted and it looks like the letter that confirms your monthly donation and welcomes you as a member to the organization.

Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 September 11, 21:04:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The letter is too small to be really readable, but some things are ok to read:

Code:
Zuwendungsbestätigung
Förderernummer: [b]30128200[/b]
Bestätigung
Über Zuwendungen im Sinne des §10 des Einkommenssteuergesetzes an Stiftungen des privaten Rechts.

Art der Zuwendung: Geldzuwendung

Name und Anschrift des Zuwenders:
Herr Dennis Kehr

Betrag der Zuwednung
In Ziffern: 15€
In Buchstaben: Fünfzehn
Tag der Zuwendung: 16. August 2007

Es handelt sich nicht um den ?Verzicht? auf ?Erstattung? von Aufwendungen.
Wir sind wegen der Förderung wissenschaftlicher Zwecke, der Förderung der Bildung im Umwelt- und Naturschutzbereich und des Naturschutzes, Umweltschutzes und der Landschaftspflege nach der letzten uns zugegangenen Anlae zum Körperschaftsbescheid des Finanzamtes Frankfurt/M. V. Steuernummer 04725097404(?) vom 18.01.2007 für das Jahr 2005 nach $5 Abs. 1 Nr. 9 des Körperschafts.....(?) von der Körperschaftssteuer befreit.

Es wird bestätigt, dass die Zuwendung nur zur Förderung der Bildung im Umwelt- und Naturschutzbereich (Abschnitt A, Nr. 4 der Anlage 1 zu §48 Abs. ??? gegebenenfalls auch im Ausland verwendet wird.

Frankfurt am Main,  22.08.07

D...... Deppe, Spendenverwaltung

The rest is not readable.

This is mostly juristical German, so that I won't be able to translate it properly, but as far as I can understand Dennis Kehr donated 15 €. I didn't find a hint about membership things, it rather looks like a one-time-donation, but it might be just not readable, or because I don't understand these juristic things. I bolded the number, because if you are going to find out if there was a real donation, this is the way to find out.

If someone else is able to translate this, please do so.

Oh, and about the window frame thing: There is a German word "Sims" which means the window sill, but can be used for the frame as well. There was a kind of discussion about this at SFV a long time ago already  :wink:

funkybunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 September 12, 04:45:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I look in my inbox and find this:

Dear Friend, Thank you for your email to World Wildlife Fund about using our charity for fraud. We have forwarded your comments to the appropriate group at World Wildlife Fund for review and consideration. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. If you have additional questions or concerns please call 800-960-0993. Thank you for your commitment to global conservation. Together we can make a world of difference

I hope this works!

stolen from Jess Maree:

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: