PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 14:30:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PIMP MY SIMS
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PIMP MY SIMS  (Read 81690 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Re: Clarification
« Reply #45 on: 2007 July 22, 21:55:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"
Quote from: "Solander"
<snip>
And i have nothing in common with pay sites clothing now. I did this for myself and did not ask anyone to do so. <snip> but it was my sole decision and i did not ask anyone to support me. <snip>

Solander

[damning evidence screen shot]

Interesting.

Roffles!  Wow, how many lies can people be caught in?  For this scheme of theirs you would think they would actually talk to each other and agree on what their story is.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #46 on: 2007 July 22, 21:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is another site doing it also, Meshkiste  :roll:

Die Meshkiste ist für einige Tage geschlossen. Ich möchte damit meine Solidarität zu den Payseitenbetreibern bekunden, die für die Meshkiste völlig kostenlos gebastelt haben.

No Downloads for some days. To express solidarity with the pay site owners, who aswell create free content for the Meshkiste.

Silly Drama  :roll:
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #47 on: 2007 July 22, 21:58:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*passes Solander rum and cookies*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #48 on: 2007 July 22, 22:00:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*begs for rum and cookies*  :cry:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Solander
ARR!

This is me ;)

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #49 on: 2007 July 22, 22:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did not lie. Why should i do so. If you can read the german board, than you know, that i did say the truth. I would say so, if i did. But telling me, that i am lying, is not fair. The fact, that someone says, he supports me or whatever could be seen on this evidence screen, says nothing about wether i did know about it before or not.

Webmaster of Pimp my Sims.com
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #50 on: 2007 July 22, 22:02:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

missangelica - I actually think it is a coicindence.  I don't think one has to do with the other.  If it were a paysite vs. freesite issue, I don't think Solander would have had any problem telling us that at all.

If I'm wrong, I'll bring the rum.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #51 on: 2007 July 22, 22:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*is still waiting for rum*
Armywife hates me...lol

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #52 on: 2007 July 22, 22:06:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did not lie. Why should i do so. If you can read the german board, than you know, that i did say the truth. I would say so, if i did. But telling me, that i am lying, is not fair. The fact, that someone says, he supports me or whatever could be seen on this evidence screen, says nothing about wether i did know about it before or not.

Eh, she's always like that.  No worries, Solander, I read the board and I do believe you.  However, can you explain Murano for me since they reference your statement on their site?  My understanding is TEKO is going to TSR.  But, if I misunderstood that since I don't speak German, let me know.  

*Gives ry rum and cookies *

Solander
ARR!

This is me ;)

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #53 on: 2007 July 22, 22:07:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"

Eh, she's always like that.  No worries, Solander, I read the board and I do believe you.  However, can you explain Murano for me since they reference your statement on their site?  My understanding is TEKO is going to TSR.  But, if I misunderstood that since I don't speak German, let me know.  

They do reference me, but i did not speak to them in front of my "measure". It's like someone references to your board, saying "like this site, i like to destroy every pay site". This person would not necessarily have talked to you before.

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #54 on: 2007 July 22, 22:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*jumps for joy*
Mmmm rum and cookies.

I can't read anything over there. Perhaps (s)he's a friend of his and is just trying to back him up?

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
Solander
ARR!

This is me ;)

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #55 on: 2007 July 22, 22:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
*jumps for joy*
Mmmm rum and cookies.

I can't read anything over there. Perhaps (s)he's a friend of his and is just trying to back him up?

I think that was their motivation, but i can't confirm this.

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #56 on: 2007 July 22, 22:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, "coincidence" that the german paysites close their sites for a few days the same time as him and one even gives credit to him. :roll:

If you want to ignore it then that's your prerogative but this whole thing is just an insult to the community.  Respect goes both ways and if they feel they have to pull this stunt to get it, they are sorely mistaken.  I will laugh when it blows up in their faces.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #57 on: 2007 July 22, 22:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kalliope - you're not worth the typing - goodbye

Thanks, Solander.  You're welcome here and glad that you answered questions and responded.  I appreciate it.

*gives ry more rum and cookies cause she's a beggin wench*

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #58 on: 2007 July 22, 22:16:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"

They do reference me, but i did not speak to them in front of my "measure". It's like someone references to your board, saying "like this site, i like to destroy every pay site". This person would not necessarily have talked to you before.

Solander, for whatever your reasons were to take a break, they have used you for their own purpose and that is sad. They now draw you into this in a big way. Whether you meant it as a stand for paysites vs. freesites or not, you are now their excuse to do what they did today. Funny thing is, I don't miss any of them, they could stay offline forever and it would not hurt me. The ones that have used you to make a point are the ones who are arrogant and think they are worth more than they are. Simmers can live without their stuff. They did before they came a long, and they will long after they leave. This is just a game, not a life or death situation.

I like your stuff, and think you do need a break because no one should have to read the mail you have gotten, but those that chose to use you, I could care less about them.

Have a good "vacation" and enjoy, take some time to relax. Cheesy

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Clementyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #59 on: 2007 July 22, 22:18:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Kalliope"
It's kinda my fault I suppose (that you are going to pick on the Sims2studio-owner - she just made a clumsy copy of my note):

I am sorry! No update. And it will take some time...
You do ask yourself why? Well, let me explain it to you all:
Due to the discussions all over the Sims2 Community about destroying paysites I have been thinking alot about it lately. I'm not a big supporter of paysites but they do exist and they won't disappear. EA doesn't make a clear statement, so what are the reasons for some people to force other sites to close because they offer pay content?
Those people are worse than each of the paysite owners. They think they can judge about others, steal the work of them and offer it on so-called "pirate sites".
Congratulations, you all are the world's greatest heroes. Ever.
Did you ever consider that you are going to destroy the existing community as well? That you you are also cause hatred against free sites?
Thanks alot of taking away the fun creating stuff for the Sims2.

I just support Solander's decision to take Pimp My Sims offline for some days.

You should stop picking on sims2 creators. I was a bit shocked while reading in your forums. So much hatred... Don't you have a real life? Don't you know how the world looks outside of your computer?

So, now, go on and slaughter me and feeding me to the sharks. Have fun!

We are not picking on creators.  We are trying to get paysite creators to understand that what they are doing is WRONG.  EA has made their stance on this perfectly clear. Paysite owners descisions took the fun out creating.  Not us.  We are trying to give the fun of the game back to everyone in the community, not just those with extra money to burn.  
And yes I have a life and yes I go outside my computer everday.  Why do you think only paysite creators have a life?

ETA: Thanks Solander for giving us details.  I'm sorry only .0004% thank you, so thankyou from me.  But do you really want 1.5 million "Thanks" in one guestbook  Smiley  :wink:

url=http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/index.php?pid=Exchange]EA's Official Stance on Sharing Pay Files![/url]
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
A Sim In Time: Purtiful Sims For You
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: