PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 20, 12:47:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysites: Habitat43
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysites: Habitat43  (Read 54554 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Re: New paysites: Habitat43
« Reply #120 on: 2008 April 09, 15:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does no one want to come to Chicago Cry Why DON'T I live in Australia?! Cry They have rodini, and I'm hungry...

I like your accents, so it crosses my mind.  Grin If Hecubus will free me from the trappings of carrying her shopping bags and eating pizza, while having DVDs hawked at me, I will pop over.

Oh, I suppose we could do a veritble food tour of North America! We'll have to do the barbecue comparison tour (North Carolina v. Memphis v. Texas v. Kansas City), we'll go up to Montreal for crepes and poutine, Maine for lobster, Baltimore for crabs, Vancouver for salmon, then down to Mexico for REAL enchilladas. We can then do a pizza comparison, bouncing between Chicago and NY, oh, and then we have to go to the Bayou for gumbo and andouille. Meanwhile, we'll hit diners along the highways for probably some amazing pancakes, burgers, and club sandwiches.

And then I'll roll your American-fattened body back on the plane. Smiley

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
disgruntledmuse
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 April 09, 15:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget to hit the San Francisco Bay Area!  It's not only beautiful, the food is wonderful, and the people are funky (in a good way). 

Also, the American mid-west isn't so boring.  The middle of the country has some of the most amazing scenery.  If you've never been to see the Grand Tetons, you're really missing something.  It was the first time I saw something that seemed the very definition of the word "awesome."
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: 2008 April 09, 16:02:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll lie. I'll say I'm going to Chicago with my Economics class to learn about the economic system in America. I'll forge some papers, rack up some money and fly over there with some friends and take some happy snaps to PROVE it was for school.

So nyah Tongue

That rodini, obtained through lies and deceit, will be like ashes in your mouth.  Cheesy

Oh, I suppose we could do a veritble food tour of North America! We'll have to do the barbecue comparison tour (North Carolina v. Memphis v. Texas v. Kansas City), we'll go up to Montreal for crepes and poutine, Maine for lobster, Baltimore for crabs, Vancouver for salmon, then down to Mexico for REAL enchilladas. We can then do a pizza comparison, bouncing between Chicago and NY, oh, and then we have to go to the Bayou for gumbo and andouille. Meanwhile, we'll hit diners along the highways for probably some amazing pancakes, burgers, and club sandwiches.

And then I'll roll your American-fattened body back on the plane. Smiley

Coolington and spawn are going to pack their bags when they hear of the gourmet delights you have planned - they will probably be asking "When can we go see Hecubus, and have this feast you promised us?" Evil! Evil!  Cheesy All mentions of possibilities and options, thoughts and dreams to the spawn invariably become "promises" within the passage of a week.  Tongue

Don't forget to hit the San Francisco Bay Area!  It's not only beautiful, the food is wonderful, and the people are funky (in a good way). 

I'd be there for the Arts and Crafts Movement houses, and for the trams.  Cheesy I am sure that if I offered to take Hecubus over to see some Arts and Crafts Movement houses, she'd come, regardless of the foodstuffs available.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: 2008 April 09, 16:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would.

BTW: I never think of the Grand Tetons and anything in the broad region of the Rockies as 'midwest'. For me, that's the great expanse of wasteland plains from the Dakotas through Nebraska, Kansas, and down into the northern parts of Texas. I spent a week there one afternoon. In contrast, I saw 'awesome' on I-70, from Denver to the middle of Nevada. Absolutely stunning!

The bay area has good food, but I have never found them to have a 'specialty', the way other regions do. Of course, I'm happy to be proven wrong. In person, of course.

BTW: Cala, regarding the promise of a North American food tour, I'm game if you are. Just let me get through this next back surgery, m'kay?  Grin

FAQ
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2008 April 09, 17:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does no one want to come to Chicago Cry Why DON'T I live in Australia?! Cry They have rodini, and I'm hungry...

But yeah, Chicago's a decent city. It's really nice downtown, and you can come see this fabled "bean" which is just a bean shaped piece of glass that makes you hot if you go within 50 feet of it on a sunny day. It's cool underneath it, but if you look up, it starts messin with your perception. As someone who needs to get her eyes checked, that's NOT the best feeling in the world. Made me dizzy and want to vomit. So I got ice cream...
OMG you traitor! Resist the tourist brigade! Resist, I tell you!

Blues Fest '00, I had some pad thai, two beers, a stuffed apple cinnamon pretzel, some tempura, and an elephant ear with moose tracks. I puked all over Grant Park. Anyways, I'm very anti tourist activities. I've seen the bean, but only because my parents wanted to when they were visiting. I basically deny its existence at all other times despite the fact that I work less than a mile away. My only exception is summer festivals. Periodically, I take a summer and try to go to a festival every weekend. I was planning on doing it this summer, but my one best friend is getting married and too many weekends are taken up by wedding stuff.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2008 April 09, 17:13:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And i was eating youghurt when i read kariminger had to puke   Sad

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Rebbie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2008 April 09, 19:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bay area has good food, but I have never found them to have a 'specialty', the way other regions do.

Sourdough bread? It's a specialty. And damn tasty, too.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2008 April 09, 19:38:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have specialties all of my own: cinnamon rolls so good that you won't need sex for a month or two, lasagna so good that you won't want sex for about three to four months and a roast ham that would make you go off sex for a year. Perfect for those who are doing the chaste lifestyle and a hazard for those who likes their bedtime entertainment! The triple-threat chocolate chip cookies can be dangerous, too... And you people wonder why I'm chubby...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: 2008 April 09, 19:43:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bay area has good food, but I have never found them to have a 'specialty', the way other regions do.

That comes from SanFran? My recipes are all Shaker.

FAQ
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2008 April 09, 19:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you people wonder why I'm chubby...

because you need more sex?   Tongue
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2008 April 09, 20:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you people wonder why I'm chubby...

because you need more sex?   Tongue

Cheesy Nah, I get plenty of that, but I do like to cook and eat. Sadly, it's been some time since I could do any baking due to illness, but I'll get back into it as I continue to improve. Meh.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Rebbie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2008 April 09, 21:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That comes from SanFran? My recipes are all Shaker.

Well, no. It didn't originate in SanFran, but it's something that they do very well. Ever heard of Boudin sourdough? It's very yummy.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: 2008 April 09, 21:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't heard of it - send me some?  Just kidding - but you know what I think of when I think Food and San Francisco? Rice-A-Roni. Sorry, but that's your legacy. Thanks, Madion Avenue!  Grin

FAQ
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2008 April 09, 22:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I didn't eat the fabled rodini's because they tasted like garlic cheesy pull aparts to me :/
I blame my group, they kept pushing me to buy something because we had to go... curses on them! Maybe I pointed at the pullaparts instead of the rodini's
But they looked SO SIMILAR.
*sits and frowns* You didn't go and replace them all did you Cal? You feverish crazy rodini nutbag? Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2008 April 09, 22:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's provinces.
yup.  towns and provinces.

Hey! We have cities, too! As a matter of fact I live in one Wink. I know that Canada has a (an undeserved, I must say!) reputation for being provincial, but it's not so provincial that we don't have enough people to make major cities Grin.

I admit my response is very late. Come on, I was at work!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: