PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 22:57:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Noanikko closes and blames wickednoukfamily
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Noanikko closes and blames wickednoukfamily  (Read 44388 times)
de Pommes
ARR!

Mostly a lurker.

View Profile
Noanikko closes and blames wickednoukfamily
« Reply #90 on: 2008 January 13, 22:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jessica, damn. What a freaking douchenozzle.

I like how he's all, "but i iz nt moochin, promiz!" and goes around to every well-meaning free host, doing just that for his fucking payfiles. I remember somebody mentioning that he was rejected at TSR, but it's like... you can set up over there, free!- and if he sucks enough verbal cock, he can probably get a spot as an FA in a few months*. I just don't understand why he keeps making the same mistake. Over and over.

And then coming back to you & Nouk after how much a dick he was.

* NOTE: Not that I condone him heading over there, I'd just rather he stick to his own money-hungry kind and leave the hosts that just want to support the free community alone.

Because there's no good nickname for "dispossessive."

(livejournalCOLOURLovers)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 January 14, 01:52:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk & Jess - Next time you chit chat with that shithead...ask him if he is EVER going to refund the money I paid for 2 of his sets that I never received.  I sent that asshole 4 emails.  No response.

So, can I has my fucking money back now?  Sheesh.  Better yet, he can give it directly to the WNF site on my behalf.   If he needs the tracking number, let me know.  I would rather YOU have my money than that fucktard.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2008 January 14, 01:53:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Double damn post

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2008 January 14, 02:05:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

UGH dude, if you're reading this, howcome you do every faux pas in the book, man?

Inactive
Alice and the Pirates
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2008 January 14, 17:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "On Your F-in Nerves"
Pffftt if you want a paysite, invest yourself damnit.

It cuts profits therefore it's not an option. They are greedy. They want all the shiny moniez for themselves. Why pay for bandwidth, if you can have all the money you get from whining about your bandwidth costs?

i]Proud to be the "Southern Austrian Belle" Pirate Girl (according to calalily)[/i]
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2008 January 14, 20:03:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk, go back to being Nouk. Don't make me beat you like that little bitch Tchan.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2008 January 14, 20:06:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's my new nickname, in accordance to 'fanmails' I got... what's wrong with it  :lol:

Inactive
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: 2008 January 14, 21:58:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anouk"
It's my new nickname, in accordance to 'fanmails' I got... what's wrong with it  :lol:

Nouk/Anouk/Jan: I really like your new Wordpress blog. Glad to see others using a blog for their site designs. It really makes thing easy, I have always thought. That's why I use one.  Cool (Plus you can change "clothes" daily, if you like.)

Still watching you guys
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: 2008 January 14, 22:08:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SparklePlenty, may I ask which WordPress Plugins you use on your site? I love how it's organized.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2008 January 14, 22:31:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Nouk/Anouk/Jan

Oh... ouch!

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: 2008 January 15, 00:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SamanthaS"
SparklePlenty, may I ask which WordPress Plugins you use on your site? I love how it's organized.

All I have is All in one SEO, which I hardly ever use. The template accepts widgits, but I don't even think I have any of those. My categories were all done by hand. I half the time forget to categorize my posts. Trying to do better. I am thinking about changing the template anyway.  :lol:

Still watching you guys
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: 2008 January 15, 00:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I have is All in one SEO, which I hardly ever use. The template accepts widgits, but I don't even think I have any of those. My categories were all done by hand. I half the time forget to categorize my posts. Trying to do better. I am thinking about changing the template anyway.  :lol:

Okay, thanks, I was hoping you had found some nifty plugin that did all that categorizing. I haven't upgraded to 2.3x yet so I'm not using widgets either (Can you use widgets with 2.2? I don't know).

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 January 15, 15:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anouk"

Nouk/Anouk/Jan: I really like your new Wordpress blog. Glad to see others using a blog for their site designs. It really makes thing easy, I have always thought. That's why I use one.  Cool (Plus you can change "clothes" daily, if you like.)

Watchou talking bout? I'm not friends with myself!  :lol:

And yes, it does make it easier, any fellow creators on my site can update themselves without destroying anything.

Inactive
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: 2008 January 15, 18:17:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, thanks, I was hoping you had found some nifty plugin that did all that categorizing. I haven't upgraded to 2.3x yet so I'm not using widgets either (Can you use widgets with 2.2? I don't know).

I always check to see if a theme is widgit-ready and I prefer those that are. What I like about Nouk's site is that it is so beautifully personalized. I haven't shopped for a new theme recently, and I would love to find one that was easy for me to simify!

Still watching you guys
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 January 15, 20:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The template I use, the only editing it needed to make it look simmy, was just change the top picture, heheh Smiley

However the inner workings, to make it more like a CMS, took ages of searching and finding scripts, hacks, plugins, etc. Poo-eee :cry:

Even the side navigation bar did not unfold, needed some css for that. And I don't even know css. I still don't. It works though.

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: