PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 10, 05:00:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367345 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1440 on: 2007 September 17, 22:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1441 on: 2007 September 17, 23:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Special Announcement: This is all bullshit.

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled programs.

Seriously, this is just turning into one big high school bitch fight. From where I'm standing it just looks like
Former friends of Jan:"Did you hear about Jan, she...."
Jan: Nuh uh! Liar! I'ma steal your boyfriend!

In the beginning this was good, juicy sims 2 drama, now it's just childish and kind of tiring that some of the people here are still trying to provoke her. Let her freakin' leave already. If she doesn't that's her problem but at least let her try. The last few pages of this thread, except for the amusing kitty litter that tried to derail this thread but failed, have been absolutely ridiculous. I don't mean to offend the people that have actually had sensible things to say about this subject, if you are offended then you probably didn't have anything good to say. Cry me a river.

:wink: Ok I'm ready for all the good ole flaming that I know is coming from some of you. My pm is always open if you feel I've insulted you but don't want to say it here.

watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: 2007 September 17, 23:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your welcome Petunia, happy to help.

My favorite from her:
There was never any object or theft on my site only pictures so the
pirates would think there were

So if I would have sent you money for one of those objects on your page, you would have told me you didn't have them and refund my money.  :roll:

You know Jan dear, you just had the latest rant because we were not talking about you. You just want attention, any attention even if it makes you look like a stupid fool. You want this to all stop, than stop ranting.
Thanks also for letting even more people know about PMBD.  Cheesy

Now back to the fun

:twisted:
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: 2007 September 17, 23:31:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When Edna told me to check the forum and that I would be pissed at what Jan said I figured there would be something horrible on here.  Actually, I didn't see anything that really surprised me.  She is stooping to a new low, though, by giving out Marie's and my full real names.  If I could get hold of her right now I would bitch slap her from here to next week.  But I'm sure the blows would just bounce off her hard head with no effect.  I wish someone would put a muzzle on her.  Why didn't I respond to her invitation to join the group?  Reread her posts and you will have your answer.  She is a raving lunatic, and I have had enoughof her drama.  I have a daughter in law who contributes enough of that to my life.  
Jan, I know you're reading this, so just give it a rest.  Why are we laughing at you?  Because your performance is even funnier than the Church Lady on Saturday Night Live.  At least she is a made up character.  Sadly, you don't seem to see how ridiculous you look.  I loved you as a friend and would have done anything for you.  You have hurt me, belittled me with your lies and back stabbing, and you wonder why I won't have anything to do with you.  Just remember all the times you came crying to me when your kids screwed you over and when "Joe"  threatened to kick you out when you bought cars for said ungrateful brats and drained your savings account.  Keep my name out of your rants from now on.  I'm happier here and with the group as we have it now than I had been for the longest time while you were over the group.  Sayonara!  Auf weidersein!  Buenos Dias! Y'all don't come back now, hear?
~Nan~

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: 2007 September 17, 23:33:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moar Puppeh for Nii!

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1445 on: 2007 September 17, 23:54:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bring on this kitty litter!

Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: 2007 September 18, 00:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Come on Nan you have more then just that bit of info.  Share all, Jan asked for it
watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: 2007 September 18, 00:08:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know you are playing into her hands, she wants to upset you. The ones who know her need to just ignore her. Without you she is nothing. You want to get her back, then show her she doesn't exist for you. Unsub from her groups, don't sub anymore than block her from your email or IM. If you want to talk about her, do it in private only. Take away from her what she craves the most, attention. I wouldn't post any more of her rants either. That is why she is doing them because she knows they will be posted here.

I agree with Red Love, the drama was fun at first, but I am so over this drama queen.

WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: 2007 September 18, 00:18:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The last thing she is doing is upsetting me.  I ceased being upset a long time ago.  She is an offensive witch.  She is laughable in her inept use of the english language and her sad attempts at spelling.  She has a penchant for using words she doesn't know the definition of, let alone how to spell.  She is sad.
~Nan~

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: 2007 September 18, 00:24:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't get upset over anything Jan says as we all know she lies and hallucinates. You all need to do yourselves a favor and just let this all die. Put it behind you and Jan loses all power over you.

MOAR puppies for Nii:

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1450 on: 2007 September 18, 00:34:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

because I can:

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: 2007 September 18, 00:38:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Silence you asked for, silence you will get
I will let the girls know no more posting
black rose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: 2007 September 18, 00:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1453 on: 2007 September 18, 00:47:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edna you can still post. This isn't the only thread in the forum. We have more threads on more topics. The thing is that this is getting old and I can pretty much tell you what she will do before  she does it. I agree with others who have stated that she is just trying to get to you and she is probably enjoying being talked about so much. Smiley We'd still love to have  you post in the other threads and in this one!

Hec I thought that said Silliness. :lol:

I know I keep using this but it's my favorite. C'mon you know this one is freakin' hilarious.

Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: 2007 September 18, 00:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RedLove I'm not going anywhere.  I do read other threads, honestly.  You all have been good to us, we'll be around.  Someone way back said to upload some of my stuff, I will be doing so soon.

I have one recolor that I'm dying to have critized, and you all said that you would be honest  :wink:

It's time to move on from Jan, you are right.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: