PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 21:06:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  I think I've figured something out...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I think I've figured something out...  (Read 9040 times)
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
I think I've figured something out...
« Reply #30 on: 2007 July 25, 00:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Quote from: "HawkGirl"
Could someone give me the link to the information that TSR's stuff is being taken down from the exchange? I just searched the exchange and couldn't find it. I was once again told today that no paysite or freesite for that matter is getting a licensing agreement so I'd like to call legal again tomorrow and ask them what that is all about? Why are users being forced to take down pay items from TSR. But I need a link because as Hec and Nouk knows they'll ask me for one.

Di, I have no idea for a link on this, but I went onto the Exchange and searched for stuff...and there is hardly anything there.

Hopefully this is just EA cleaning up the Exchange....but...

There is hardly any pay items there. Here's a list of the words I searched for next to how many results in the Sims section there is. I also searched in the Objects and Lots area for TSR and creators at TSR, and there was 0 results...

Out of 24,951 sims in the Sim section on the Exchange -

TSR - 266
Thesimsresource - 96
Chazdesigns - 46
Aikea - 12
Sunair - 147
Confide - 78
Sophel21 - 2
atwa - 0
elmazzz - 2
evi - 1,373
lianaa - 4
marko - 18
neptunesuzy - 6
xandher - 10
windkeeper - 7

Raon - 363
Peggy - 3,642
Peggysims - 2,199
Raonsims - 275
Rose - 1,002

donation - 833
pay - 365
subscription - 10

I am going to do the same searchs tomorrow to see if their is a difference...

Ok thank you Wink I called again today and they said no one made any orders to remove anything from the exchange so they have no idea what I am talking about. I said good neither do I. lol I was just making sure, people are getting discouraged with the whole thing and all were asking for is a fair decision.

If EA wants to support paysites just let us know, it's getting very confusing. Tech support sends confusing messages back and forth. Were being told your in some secret meetings with TSR to come to an agreement with them. He said I can't tell you a whole lot but  we are not in any secret meetings with anyone. We just have to make sure all our facts are in order, etc...etc. They already know though I am not far from them, I'll carry my happy go lucky self in there and beat on some desks if they keep this up. Appease the nutty woman. Someone!! lol

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 July 25, 10:28:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Teh.

Well I have done some searches on the Exchange again, and the numbers have only changed by 1 or 2..some have gone up, some have gone down. So no pattern there. So no evidence that TSR stuff is being removed from the Exchange.  :roll:

And although your guy cant tell us loads, he tells us stuff we need to know - and thats that there are no secret meetings. Meh its probs TSR talking to their Maxoids buddies, who we all know dont pull the strings  :wink:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 July 26, 14:34:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are the celebrities we know and love. Horrible, aren't they? But, all the little sheep seem to flock to Chaz and his horrid hair and skins. If only the sheep knew about that page. Actually, I can't see the resemblance in most of them.

I just found out some of them are by Jirka...
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: