PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 14:25:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 587237 times)
Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1170 on: 2007 July 19, 18:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CONSPIRACY ALERT!
Thomass wouldn't upgrade the current crappy TSR search "tool" because...(wait for it)
There may be a diamond in the rough or two in the abyss of calamities and despair (aka TSR free section), but are you really gonna sit there for hours scrolling through thousands of puppy-decorated shower curtains for the good stuff? Some sheeple (and normal beings with their own brain are known to fall for this too) would just see the much easier-to-navigate (yet still crappy) FA pages with their doctored-up previews and think "Oh! There's good stuff right here! I don't need to go searching anymore!" and get a subscription. And then sadly realize that Chaz's hair really does look in bad in-game as it does in pictures.
I think this could be a hidden strategy of Thomass... :lol:
solianq
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: 2007 July 19, 19:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only hair I use religiously in game is Nouk, HP, and....a third person whose name I can't remember to save my life.  Shit.  I think the website is Japanese based.  There's only one person on TSR that does a decent job that I've found.  Hair is a very iffy prospect in the game and you gotta stick with the few people who spend the time and effort to do it right.
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1172 on: 2007 July 19, 20:21:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I was pretty naive in using the same username for everything, but live and learn.
Indeed! I got caught out that way too. Bit stoopid to post up a screenie of my profile page! Heh heh. I dont care, it's only flippin crap TSR anyway. Just shows what TSR are, with their spies swarming all the file sharing sites. Saddos.

I guess I should have realized that TSR is a big soul sucking corporation and my sub money wasn't actually going to the artists that I liked so much (Windkeeper, Cyclonesue, Cashcraft)
They shouldn't be getting our money anyway. If their chilluns are starving they can jolly well get a job

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: 2007 July 20, 02:48:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
But, but, but the singing monkey stole mine when I went to take a shower!

I get blamed for everything....

Tongue
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1174 on: 2007 July 20, 12:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
How about scrolling back a few pages on this thread? Or doing a search? Believe it or not, you CAN find things for yourself.

And if it never dawned on you that we might actually have TALKED about these things here, then...well....you grossly misunderstand what we mean by "We Make TSR Cry!".

Or you just are clueless.

Either way, look before you assume I am going to hand it all to you. I have not the time to do your searching for you.

[/rant]

Anyone else want to ask me a stupid question today? Hmmm?

It would normally be beneath my contempt to dignify your post with a response, nevertheless I will say a few words.

You know, dear hecubus, I have never spoken to you with disrespect up till now. I admire what you are doing for the anti-paysite cause, but I will not put you on a pedestal because of it. It costs nothing to be polite. When I asked was it worth asking EA for help, all you had to say was yes. Or if my question was so insulting to you, you could have chosen to ignore it completely. I can only assume the evening primrose harvest was late this year or that it's just in your nature to be a rude obnoxious bitch. I really have nothing else to say to you.

Search is your friend. But since I am in a fairly nice mood....

Thank you bigtruckgirl. I did actually read that thread, but - doh! - started on page 2 and forgot to go back to page 1.  (The search function didn't really help me in this case. Nothing relevant came up -I've never been good at getting the right search terms). Anyway, I've emailed EA, hopefully they can help me get my stuff off there.

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1175 on: 2007 July 20, 14:47:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. You pull up something I said a few weeks ago just to call me out?

I'm not sure why you decided to do this so far after the fact, but whatever. I am long past being upset with you for whatever it was pissed me off...sorry you're still holding a grudge.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: 2007 July 20, 17:09:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to play Puzzle Pirates for about a year and a half, as Zazazu. The first six months were great...largely older adult population, very addictive yet different, very open-ended. Then my crew sort of died the slow death. I quit the game for a few months and came back. In the interim, they'd completely dumbed the game down and started pushing advertising on all these kiddy sites (NeoPets) despite the fact that it's a 13+ game. The populace went to hell and became a bunch of flighty 8-year-olds who did nothing but whine in chatspeak. Tried playing solo, but it's not really enjoyable that way.

So yeah. TSR + Y!PP in its current incarnation = match made in heaven.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: 2007 July 20, 19:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
What? TSR is including Trojans with their downloads? Guess they don't want us to get pregnant...

:shock:

ETA: As I posted this, I had this awful image of Thomas as the "Trojan Man"....god help us all.

Holy shit Hec.  I just read this and I could have lived my whole entire life without that mental image.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1178 on: 2007 July 20, 19:15:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just doing my part for the cause, armywife!

:twisted:

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: 2007 July 20, 19:36:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Game Master, did it never occur to you that throwing shit into someone's face when it is weeks old is just plain stupid? Or that it's never a good idea to go insulting a mod, no matter where you are? Or that maybe we had just gotten through with the "attack of the stupid n00bs who would not shut the fuck up" and kept on and on and on and on with their questions and yours coming when it did just struck at the wrong time? Normally, Hecubus isn't a throat jumping wench, but your post came at the wrong time. Take some time to learn the history of this board before you start to fling the shit at people, ok? As for your contempt, I see that and raise with my derision and call the hand.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: 2007 July 20, 20:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've read everything...I did...but the one thing that is really sticking to my brain after all is just this:

Although, if I get pissed off enough, to suit the mood, I may just change it back to my panther

Mateys, here officially starts the campaign "Piss Paden Off Today" :lol:

*runs because loves teh paden but is frikin scared of teh paden*

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: 2007 July 20, 20:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"
I've read everything...I did...but the one thing that is really sticking to my brain after all is just this:

Although, if I get pissed off enough, to suit the mood, I may just change it back to my panther

Mateys, here officially starts the campaign "Piss Paden Off Today" :lol:

*runs because loves teh paden but is frikin scared of teh paden*

You little fuckers just looooove getting me when I'm taking a drink, don't you? Still laughing my ass off, woke the ball and chain up cause I was laughing so hard and he bitched me out and I told him to shove a Zwinky up his ass, then read what you wrote. He went to sleep again without a wimper, but damn! does my nose ever hurt! I've had it washed out with Mt. Dew so much this week that it's not even funny... keep it up, funny pirate, keep it up and you'll see what happens...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: 2007 July 20, 20:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Game Master, did it never occur to you that throwing shit into someone's face when it is weeks old is just plain stupid?

It probably didn't. Dates on threads/posts apparently don't mean a lot to some individuals around here.

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1183 on: 2007 July 20, 20:53:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NONONONONONO do not piss off the Paden. I love the Pirate King av and accompanying sig. Not that the panther isn't cool but after showing KK in all his leather panted glory you cannot take him away.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: 2007 July 20, 21:25:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You little fuckers just looooove getting me when I'm taking a drink, don't you?

Shut up Paden, you're always getting a drink!

*runs. see reasons above*

Aww no, Captain Feathersword don't get me started on her sig. How can you think of "who shit in your fudge?" and not feel nostalgic?!

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: