PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 14:02:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 587236 times)
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1155 on: 2007 July 17, 23:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, that Pepto Room makes me think of puke after a red wine booze-athon. Sorry to gross you out, mateys, but I really had to share this fine observation with you :lol:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: 2007 July 18, 00:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow.....I hope pink has a good lawyer.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1157 on: 2007 July 18, 00:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "JFederated"
If we shred our tin foil we can make tinsel wigs and then comment on how positively Momamatwatian those textures are with safety and fashion.

I like the way you think. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Simo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: 2007 July 18, 13:14:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just found this out  & wanted to share with you guys  :lol:

Forget about paying to  TSR! Join the adventure in PMBD! ARRRR
solianq
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: 2007 July 19, 15:07:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "iamcoolerthanyou"
What is this texture challenge thing anyways? A thing to see just how many ugly things you can make from on ugly texture?

Thank God somebody else said it; I thought it was my rude cynicism taking over again.  That shit is fugly.  Can we swear here?

Anyway, I had no idea there was so much backstage stuff going on!  Here I was, blithely downloading CC from the few people that I really like and avoiding the 95% of utter shit that's out there.  For a long time I steadfastly refused to pay for anything, but then some of those favorites of mine had "donation" sets that looked so appealing, like the Victorian set over at 4ESF, etc.  So I justified it by thinking to myself that these are individuals who are approaching this like a job, and it's no big deal to support them here and there.  I still refused to pay the big bucks for the obvious hacks who had no right to charge as much as they were (you guys have slammed them all pretty well on this board so you know who I'm pointing at here).

I guess I should have realized that TSR is a big soul sucking corporation and my sub money wasn't actually going to the artists that I liked so much (Windkeeper, Cyclonesue, Cashcraft).  Coming here has been an eye opening experience.  I should've been more suspicious of TSR, and for that I apologize.  But I still have eight months of a year subscription with them...don't hate me.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1160 on: 2007 July 19, 16:02:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "blitzgal"
Can we swear here?

I guess I should have realized that TSR is a big soul sucking corporation and my sub money wasn't actually going to the artists that I liked so much (Windkeeper, Cyclonesue, Cashcraft).  Coming here has been an eye opening experience.  I should've been more suspicious of TSR, and for that I apologize.  But I still have eight months of a year subscription with them...don't hate me.  I'll keep an eye out for when you guys need new TSR subs and hook you up.

Aww you're so cute Cheesy Can we swear here? You can't not swear here!

We like some of the same people. I don't really like cashcraft that much though.  :roll: And if you want to know if we need stuff ask the booty gods. I believe you ask Hecubus. Or maybe Gwen.  :roll:

Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: 2007 July 19, 16:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Double post.  :evil:
Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: 2007 July 19, 16:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This what it's all about, people. Or at least for me. Whenever someone "sees the light" and stops giving money to greedy paysites, then PMBD is doing its job.
Don't beat yourself up too much, at least you know better now and won't give a cent to Thomass again! And hell, if you've paid for the subscription you might as well put it to use, no?  :twisted:
And we don't hate you.  :lol: PMBD isn't as bad as others say. Sure, there are some bitchfights and have a very low tolerance for 12-ness, but we're all human here. Well...maybe not all of us... :lol:
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: 2007 July 19, 17:37:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey! I'm human this week! See, I changed my avi and all of that stuff, not a larger black feline carnivore this week... Although, if I get pissed off enough, to suit the mood, I may just change it back to my panther... Be afraid, be very afraid, because the panther steals cookies and rum...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
solianq
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: 2007 July 19, 17:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've also been very interested in reading about some of the politics behind the FA feature over there.  There are some FAs that were kind of...questionable to me, and then I'd find creations by others who are not featured in any way and would wonder, "What the heck?  This person is so much more talented than so and so!"

My biggest issue with TSR other than the fact that pretty much everything is pay is that their search function is ridiculously obtuse.  Good luck finding something specific!  If you don't want to filter out everything but the FA stuff, you're SOL.

I guess I was pretty naive in using the same username for everything, but live and learn.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1165 on: 2007 July 19, 17:52:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "blitzgal"
I've also been very interested in reading about some of the politics behind the FA feature over there.  There are some FAs that were kind of...questionable to me, and then I'd find creations by others who are not featured in any way and would wonder, "What the heck?  This person is so much more talented than so and so!"

My biggest issue with TSR other than the fact that pretty much everything is pay is that their search function is ridiculously obtuse. Good luck finding something specific!  If you don't want to filter out everything but the FA stuff, you're SOL.

I guess I was pretty naive in using the same username for everything, but live and learn.

Bolded statement 1: Sweety that's called getting on your knees. How ya think atwa got fa? She used her head!

Bolded statement 2: I hate it. When I first got that site I couldn't find the damn thing. And  when I did I was NOT impressed.

Bolded statement 3: You weren't naive. You shouldn't have to hide. It's those babyish paysite owners who are to blame for being so "You mine go somewhere else and you ARE BANN-ED"

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: 2007 July 19, 18:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heck, they STILL ban mts2 links from the tsr forum.  They can't even shoddily cover up on how controlling they are.

tsr need a huge overhaul but Thomas doesn't care enough to do it.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: 2007 July 19, 18:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR needs an overhauling with a sledgehammer... and Thomass needs a high colonic with sulphuric acid... Can you tell I didn't sleep until five this morning?? I couldnt' find the damn rum! *sob* And don't tell me that it's not pirately to sob, this is RUM, dammit! Any pirate would cry if they couldn't find their fucking rum... *waaaaaaaah*

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1168 on: 2007 July 19, 18:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A pirate always has an extra bottle of rum strapped to the leg strap on their right leg just above the tattoo of johnny depp and/or keira knightley.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: 2007 July 19, 18:33:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But, but, but the singing monkey stole mine when I went to take a shower!

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: