PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 16:02:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For NeptuneSuzy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For NeptuneSuzy  (Read 121818 times)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #300 on: 2007 July 21, 16:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, maybe we could have a big "coming out" party - when all this settles. Rum, cigars, Gwen's penis, everything....uploads of houses full of TSR furniture and sims...

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #301 on: 2007 July 21, 16:06:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be fun.  Count me in.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #302 on: 2007 July 21, 16:07:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
You know, maybe we could have a big "coming out" party - when all this settles. Rum, cigars, Gwen's penis, everything....uploads of houses full of TSR furniture and sims...

Good idea  :lol:  But I though we already had that one going...but maybe it's just me seeing double again... *blink blink*

But whatever! *passes rum*

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #303 on: 2007 July 21, 16:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peachfish/Cala  - Maybe you should do some editing, hmm?  If Cala figured it out, others will as well.  Just a suggestion.

EDIT:  Trolls

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #304 on: 2007 July 21, 16:19:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily, very good idea. Let’s talk about how best to go about it.

And do sign me up for the party too.  Cheesy

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #305 on: 2007 July 21, 16:48:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edited my post  Cheesy

A list of owners - Hecubus and the other buccaneers are good for that, as I'm sure that she has names and knows where the most likely site owner to change would be.  Or at least those likely to change due to content amounts of stuff they have, and prices they charge.

Letter writing - not my forte - I tend to be flat of affect and too formal, and seem rude.  But content in the email - I can sure give on that  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #306 on: 2007 July 21, 19:39:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, has NeptuneSuzy gone into hiding?  I'm not bothering to skim the threads on s2c/insim anymore because they only irritate me.  The editing/deleting of posts from the mods I'm not too keen on either.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #307 on: 2007 July 21, 22:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK then, I'll accept what Hecubus and Calalilly say about Peachfish. I do appreciate that you're willing to keep posting in a situation that must have been uncomfortable.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #308 on: 2007 July 21, 22:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
OK then, I'll accept what Hecubus and Calalilly say about Peachfish. I do appreciate that you're willing to keep posting in a situation that must have been uncomfortable.

HEY!  What about me? You forgot me? It's all about me? Right???  Just Kidding.  You can trust them on this (and me too)

HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #309 on: 2007 July 21, 23:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HEY!  What about me? You forgot me? It's all about me? Right???  Just Kidding.  You can trust them on this (and me too)

Hey, I know I do! Besides, I really liked the way you handled this from your first post to the last one Cheesy I'm unaware of who peachfish really is and what exactly is going on, but it doesn't matter as I am  happy that things were cleared up and rum is passed around, at last!

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #310 on: 2007 July 22, 00:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll add my two cents to the whole Peachfish conversation. I can also testify that she is in fact a very nice person, has GREAT downloads (which have managed to stay in my downloads folder after 3 clean ups), and is a very intelligent person to have a conversation with. After having another conversation with her about another issue, I can say that she's very nice about talking things over with you if you have a problem with anything she's said.  

Anyway...I'm still hungry.  :roll:

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #311 on: 2007 July 22, 00:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, OK, I trust armywife and redlove too.  :roll:  Guess I failed to properly link and credit.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #312 on: 2007 July 22, 00:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: I wasn't fishing for credit I was just saying that for the people that like to air dirty laundry in threads. Peachfish is very nice at talking in PMs about stuff that doesn't need to be aired out in the threads.

Now if I was fishing for credit then my post would have been 3 times as long as that with lots of random bolded and italisized words. :roll:

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #313 on: 2007 July 22, 01:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"

Hey, I know I do! Besides, I really liked the way you handled this from your first post to the last one Cheesy I'm unaware of who peachfish really is and what exactly is going on, but it doesn't matter as I am  happy that things were cleared up and rum is passed around, at last!

* I'd like to thank the Academy, HideTheRum, Redisenchanted.....*

Just kidding.  I was really kidding you Redisenchanted.  But thank you anyway.  HideTheRum you know that you're gonna make me all mushy and shit.  **Big Group Hug and rum for all* Ok, there it is.  I said it. I do think we are breaking through to different areas of the community.  I'm not going to say anymore about Peachfish other than what I have said and will leave it to her to make her own choices.  

missa - No Neptune Suzy unless she lurks.  I did however see a post at TSR about it wasn't Thomass but some other guy who is an admin I think his name was Steve, who had a conference call with EA concerning their content being uploaded to the exchange and an investigation into it.  I have looked again to find it, but of course I couldn't.  Should have gotten it the first time, dammit!

Alisha_x
Landlubber

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #314 on: 2007 July 22, 01:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peachfish, would it be okay if you sent me a PM, too?  I've been lurking this thread and would like to know who you are, lol.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: