PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 19:18:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The people of the sims2 community!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The people of the sims2 community!  (Read 31599 times)
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
The people of the sims2 community!
« Reply #60 on: 2007 January 04, 00:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "graniaomalley"
Quote from: "RedLove"
Sorry Blue Just Defending Myself I Don't Know Why EveryOne's Getting So Riled Up. We All Have Annoying Habits

When I read, I kind of say everything outloud in my head. And when I read stuff like your posts I put this kind of ponderous Capitilization Thing For Each Word Like It's Of Great Import and it irritates the fuck out of me.

I dunno about anyone else, though.

Yeah, not that I'd have been able to express it as such, but that's exactly my problem with it too. Also, I see a capital letter that's not attatched to a pronoun, and my brain says 'There's the start of another sentence, end what you were reading just then, QUICK!!'....so it just completely jars my brain. And the no commas, no apostrophies, on top of it, it makes me want to.....GAH. There's destroying in there somewhere.

edit: SoupParrot, that's odd, I've got a delete post button for my posts, don't you?

edit 2: And now I don't. Liek, wut? o.O

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 January 04, 00:44:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think you can, Soup Parrot.  Just PM me with the post link and I can delete it.  Even my tools are pretty limited.  phpbb is Teh Suck.
anelca
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2007 January 04, 00:48:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red
it might just be easier to go with the consensus and just stop doing it...
rather than threaten to not post and then continue to do so

i've just given it a try and it is really hard to do, takes some concentration :shock:

edit: you can delete your own posts within the edit function. theres a tick box
under the post
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2007 January 04, 04:08:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol Nah Its A Habit...Is It Bothering You ? Sorry -.- Dang Habits

Me A Moron? Never Like I Said Its Just Habit Sorry If It's Bothering Anyone =] If It Is Im Sorry Just Dont Read My Posts...Not Typing In All Caps Just Capitalizing The FirsT Letter Of Every Word.

It's retarded. Type like a normal person not a mouth breather.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 January 04, 04:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How important is it really? So important to make a big deal of it all? Maybe you are giving herexactly what she wants by getting so riled up over a few ol' capityals.  Bothers me too, but there's lots more to be bothered by that really matters, like paysites for instance....
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2007 January 04, 05:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I want to know is, how the fuck do you write papers? (O.o)  Seems to me that if I was grading anything you wrote, I'd just mark a big fat F and tell you to retype it.  Or do you type the whole thing, then go back and change all the caps for lowercase?  I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'm not buying the "habit" thing.  

I don't personally care if you type like that or not.  I can't trouble myself to read anything that illogical.  Apparently, neither can other forum members.  But now I pose the question:  Why the fuck are you posting on a board when you have
1. told others not to read your posts
2. have been told by others that they do not read your posts because they don't make sense.

Isn't the point of posting to be heard? (o.O)

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 January 04, 06:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
What I want to know is, how the fuck do you write papers? (O.o)  Seems to me that if I was grading anything you wrote, I'd just mark a big fat F and tell you to retype it.  Or do you type the whole thing, then go back and change all the caps for lowercase?  I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'm not buying the "habit" thing.  

I don't personally care if you type like that or not.  I can't trouble myself to read anything that illogical.  Apparently, neither can other forum members.  But now I pose the question:  Why the fuck are you posting on a board when you have
1. told others not to read your posts
2. have been told by others that they do not read your posts because they don't make sense.

Isn't the point of posting to be heard? (o.O)

Shocked   :shock: Dour!! You cussed?? Where did THAT come from?HuhHuh? Tongue Onto the "hot topic" at hand. The typing is annoying, but fuck it. To each his/her own. She wants to type like that then oh well, can't do much bout that.  But just being honest It Is Very Annoying To Read. I don't understand why either, it's just aggravating for some unknown purpose....... Then again I tend to use excess punctuation so am *I* much better? Tongue :wink:

quot;Am I cursed, while on this earth?
Cause I can't find, better days...." Z-Ro
icedwhitemocha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 January 04, 07:26:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"
It's retarded. Type like a normal person not a mouth breather.

LOL! Thank you.  This reminds me of BlueSoup's "be less stupid!" over at S2C.  Short and to the point.

It's a very stupid habit.  It takes more effort to hit the shift key constantly than to just type in all lowercase, which I find much less annoying.  
Unless, of course, you have some sort of nervous disorder where every time your thumb moves to hit the space key, your little finger spasms and hits the shift key.  
No?  
Okay, then you're just stupid.

KA Polonius.
Exnem sims
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 January 04, 07:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "graniaomalley"
Sorry Blue Just Defending Myself I Don't Know Why EveryOne's Getting So Riled Up. We All Have Annoying Habits

When I read, I kind of say everything outloud in my head. And when I read stuff like your posts I put this kind of ponderous Capitilization Thing For Each Word Like It's Of Great Import and it irritates the fuck out of me.

Ditto.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2007 January 04, 10:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do believe that the use of "dang" tells you all you need to know.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
« Reply #70 on: 2007 January 04, 10:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a reason why capitals are used the way they are in English and breaking that rule only makes your posts look strange and barely readable. Since the purpose of language is communitcation, I don't understand why you are purposefully making it harder for your writing to accomplish its purpose.

If you really need to just take up space in the world, perhaps you should get a LiveJournal. This really isn't the place to be posting just to hear yourself talk, and then get defensive when others point out your failure to communicate. Please try to facilitate communication if you really are here for that.

Unless you're a troll, in which case we have a fine selection of insults and sarcastic remarks to throw in your direction until you shove off. Smiley
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007 January 04, 11:24:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't bashing you, Red. I just asked a question. I think it's bothersome to press the shift all the time.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 January 04, 12:14:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "icedwhitemocha"

LOL! Thank you.  This reminds me of BlueSoup's "be less stupid!" over at S2C.  Short and to the point.

BlueSoup completely stole that from us over on my original site. Tongue

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 January 04, 16:15:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just an observation: you remind me of a group of girls back in jr high. You're in a circle at break and some girl you don't know has the audacity to walk on the sidewalk through your circle. How dare she.....
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 January 04, 16:37:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sickpuppy, I Admire Your Audacious Rebel Stance So Very Much. Stick It To The Man.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: