PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 15:53:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 14 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1632213 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #2580 on: 2009 January 24, 03:37:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chaz, you are proof positive that its not photoskinning that makes a sim.

I can do a better likeness without photoskinning at all, just using a basic skin.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
putti
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: 2009 January 24, 04:37:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Darqstar,
you cracked me up with your post,tears were running down my face.
I had to laugh with all the 'fuck' here, 'fuck' there and 'fuck' everywhere remarks.
You made my day. Smiley

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: 2009 January 24, 04:40:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like photoskinned sims either. And I too have seen celb  sims that have been made using normal skin that look  good. The problem I have with Chaz sims is they look nothing like the pictures in the game. Then if those sims have babies and inherit the custom skin... well you can have one funny looking baby. Who wants a little boy with a face full of make up you can't get rid of?

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2583 on: 2009 January 24, 04:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IMO, -light- photoskinning works fine - to get things like moles and the like.  But I've seen sims without who are -obviously- the celeb, and then photoskinned ones that look like a picasso.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: 2009 January 24, 05:54:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too bad they aren't worth wiping your ass on, though...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: 2009 January 24, 06:10:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These wonderful things are from sims2sisters. Now I thought EA was bad about showing off belly buttons, but I would rather EA belly button showing then those things.

Those outfits look like something out of the movie "Lolita." On little children. Not good.
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: 2009 January 24, 09:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PS- Y'all are just pissy because it's a paysite. If it was free you'd be sucking up atm.

If it was free,maybe we wouldn't criticize it here.But that doesn't change the fact that i wouldn't put that  in my game and that it is more than ugly. People think that because we are Paysites Must Be Destoyed, all free things are beautiful,stunning,a piece of art for us. WRONG!

Hey,let's be honest! A lot of free things in the community suck. But you know what? At least,people are trying to improve and don't charge for it! Knowing that Chaz's sims are ugly,that he creates false previews in order to deceive you and that he is payed and make you pay to have something he obviously spent less than 5 minutes to make is worse!

Free or Pay,i'll never ever like Chaz's creations.

Obviously,you're a TSR troll (yes,sunday came early!),have no sense of fashion,and no Photoshop skills at all. Puh-leez!

If you think that Chaz's work is perfect,than i'm sure you're stuck somewhere where the words "fashion","design", and "creativity" don't even exist.Poor you. Go cry to your mommy that the pirates are mean and cold and wrong.

All you need is a good spanking from Paden (round two) and learn that we are not mean because we're wrong but because we're right and we know better.

So shut up,grow up,stop using the word "fuck" everywhere just because your words are too weak to be used alone, and forget about becoming an artist or anything that is linked to a brain activity.The only job i think you'd be great at is kissing Chaz's ass. And you won't even be payed for it.

A lot of trolls use the booty (even FAs!!) and yet they come here to support paysites. What a bunch of hypocrites!!

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: 2009 January 24, 11:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What exactly is it about the use of the word "envy" that these trolls like to fling around? We feel "envious" of a bunch of photoshopped pixels that TSRtards manage to copy paste on to sims? Or is it their amazing posing and photoshopping preview pictures that cause us to froth at the mouth with "envy" ?

Honey, if it's shit no mater how you gift wrap it, it'll still smell like shit!

I can only create building projects, does that mean I'm "envious" of everyone else who can do more than me? Nope, I just stand back and admire their work (when it's worth admiring) or P&L if it's sucktastick payshit. Too bad you've got Chazizatiasis to realise you drastically need a brain transplant!

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: 2009 January 24, 13:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These people are retarded. I mean, please!

Speaking of Chaz, guess who he's gonna fuglify next?

Leave her alone!!!!!

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
emethyst
Landlubber

Lurks and learns

View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: 2009 January 24, 14:15:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the freak. For a while I thought that was a guy in drag.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: 2009 January 24, 14:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahhh I always miss the trolls Cry

I can't stand Lady GaGa, so I'm laughing my head off. She's tacky as fuck and her sim matches.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2591 on: 2009 January 24, 14:48:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DAMNIT! I always miss the good trolls!

Get the fuck out.
Of where, pray tell? This is a public forum, you know.

Who the fuck do you think you actually are?
We're pirates, you cretin. Who the fuck are you?

PS- Y'all are just pissy because it's a paysite. If it was free you'd be sucking up atm.
ORLY?

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: 2009 January 24, 15:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chaz, you need to get laid, big time. You'll probably have to pay for it, but then again, you embrace the idea of paying for the mediocre (at best). Just don't slip up and have a kid. The poor thing will probably be as fugly as your sims.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: 2009 January 24, 17:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not a fan of Lady GaGa either... BUt I am sure Chaz will destroy her lol. I have seen a sim made to look like her already and it was not to bad. Of course all you really need is the hair and a jane fonda aerobic outfit from 82'

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: 2009 January 24, 17:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could make such a remark about Chazz and sheep, but that would be a very baaaa-aaaahd joke... Some one stop supplying me with the coffee, I'm getting more strange than usual!!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: