PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 15:34:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074261 times)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3015 on: 2009 February 04, 14:43:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she is over the edge from coconuts blog? omg the lady needs to relax. If it stresses her out that much don't read it. Or better yet quit the tsr.Her family is worried? Yeah they are worried that a grown woman is so upset over a freaking game.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: 2009 February 04, 16:07:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering they have pushed the release date back to June, they are going to lose 1st quarter sales.  I cannot imagine why they would do this unless there were serious problems.  I doubt they would make up in preorder sales, the money that is being lost from in store sales.  It isn't like we have a booming economy and stock prices won't be affected. 

EDIT to get rid of extraneous word. 

I thought that was really stupid on their part. Because if you read the press release that had the info for the meeting yesterday (it went online about 4 hours before the meeting started) The Sims 3 is not the only game they are pushing back to fiscal year 2010. It is one of like 7 games they are pushing back, that way they can hype them more. So 4th quarter for EA is not going to be pretty. And by the sounds of some things from yesterdays meeting, its going to be worse.

And that picture, that is just disturbing.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: 2009 February 04, 16:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they're so worried, they need to commit her for a psyche evaluation and see where to go from there. Getting her off of the internet would be a service to mankind and one they ought to consider doing all involved. Too bad the bitch  made such an attractive scarf thingie look like something I'd mop up cat puke with, though. Ack.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: 2009 February 04, 16:14:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how people think that they are "getting back" at EA by canceling their preorders. Obviously it was a planned loss and it seems like whatever is going on is more important than people canceling their preorders. Once they're done being mad they'll go out and either preorder it again or buy it.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3019 on: 2009 February 04, 16:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She made me want to sterilise my own hipscarfs, (its what that blue thing is, your supposed to tie it around your waist, not put it on your head.  But stupid Atwat is stupid.  I still feel smug because mine are so much nicer and more elaborate than that fugly thing she is wearing)

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: 2009 February 04, 16:20:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it was probably a planed loss. And I just thought of this when I was telling someone on the BBS there wont be anymore EPs or SPs (because half the people there think now The Sims 3 is coming out in June, they will "make it up to us" by giving us something new for The Sims 2), but EA might be thinking they can make up some of what they will lose this quarter with new items in the Store. Because now they have this month, March, April, and May without having to worry about people not wanting Sims 2 Items when they have The Sims 3.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3021 on: 2009 February 04, 16:22:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed that Sims 2 stuff is being put in clearance bins at the moment.  Harvey Normans is selling the base game for pc fo $15.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: 2009 February 04, 16:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how people think that they are "getting back" at EA by canceling their preorders. Obviously it was a planned loss and it seems like whatever is going on is more important than people canceling their preorders. Once they're done being mad they'll go out and either preorder it again or buy it.

Or they'll Arr it. I know my first Arr wasn't even because I wanted the game, but because I was so mad at EA for blowing up my PC with their sucky DRM.

(Suckrom + rolling a want to be bff with T$R) X excessive greed = even more financial loss for EA and MOAR pirate creation.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3023 on: 2009 February 04, 16:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes I wonder if JR is trying to ruin the company - and what the fuck the BoD is doing allowing him to.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: 2009 February 04, 16:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're going to fire him in the near future , that's for sure. If anything, the delay is probably a last chance for him. If Sims 3 bombs (which it probably will) or EA goes bankrupt,  he'll be out on his ass in a minute. The BoD is keeping him around as a scapegoat and he's making it very easy for them.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: 2009 February 04, 17:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most game companies have the sense to not announce a change of release date seventeen days before release though. Truthfully, to me, this is just another example of EA's complete disregard towards the fanbase and what bothers me the most is that the broad magority of the fanbase has merely allowed EA to stomp on them without so much as a whimper with everything else they've pulled.
You say that like this is even NEW for the Sims. EAxis announced TS2, 5 years ago, due out March 2004. It didn't come out until Sept. TS3 was supposed to be out Feb, so it any surprise they're kicking it to June and perhaps it will slip to August?

Anyway, on MORE RELEVANT matters, Coconut will return soon, probably to an AWESOME server near YOU! I have already set it up and we're just waiting for Coconut to acknowledge. TSR's gonna have a tough time getting rid of THIS, given that I will shortly have it so redundantly mirrored not even a nuclear strike will do the job.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: 2009 February 04, 17:22:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really hope she takes you up on it, Pes. She's just wasting her time with the blog hosts. We all know TSR will be able to find loopholes and every time she's suspended it's another killmark for TSR.

TSR must be destroyed!!!

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3027 on: 2009 February 04, 17:31:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally some good news! Everybody glomp Pes for being the nicest, kindest carebear on the net!

*ducks*

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3028 on: 2009 February 04, 17:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking forward to them trying to get him to shut it down - that will be good for a couple giggles.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3029 on: 2009 February 04, 18:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut will be accepting the offer.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: