PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 23:16:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 12 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074407 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2955 on: 2009 February 03, 21:53:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But really, it doesn't take much to panic the BBS. Now does it?
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: 2009 February 03, 21:55:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh good grief, what is it with people getting confused about the fiscal year thing? I've seen two or three people correct them about their saying "Zongzzz it's not out till 2010 nowz?!?!?!" and yet they're still bleeting and gnashing their teeth. Roll Eyes

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: 2009 February 03, 21:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha this just keeps getting better and better! Now the sheeple want to boycott!!!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: 2009 February 03, 22:02:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would seem some of them would have an easier time dealing with the news that one (or both) of their parents were run over by a bus than hearing that - "Oh God, NO!"- they'll have to wait a few more months before EA  takes another dump on them.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: 2009 February 03, 22:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now the sheeple want to boycott!!!
LOL Yeah, so much for destroying TSR. The sheep want to take care of it from the inside out! Tongue

Paysites just... suck.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: 2009 February 03, 22:06:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky, you are right. it doesn't take much anymore to set them off. And I'm sorry, but boycotting the game will get them nowhere, nor will canceling a pre order or committing suicide. The BBS is full of idiots, some more so then EA themselves. There are a few people on there I still have respect for, but the rest of them are either idiots or jackasses. I'm kinda sorry to call myself a simmer anymore.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: 2009 February 03, 22:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm ROFL hardcore right now Grin This is rich! Tony Blair is supposed to be making a speech on campus today, maybe I could ask him to intervene  Cheesy I'm glad if there really is a delay for the game. It would have been buggy as hell and they had the nerve to release another stuff pack for TS2 a just couple of months ago. I'm happy enough with TS2 and don't want to drop it just yet . They probably shat in their pants when they realized that their credibility wasn't going to be restored by launch day and decided to push it back so that perhaps people will forget about SecuRom and everything else ( not going to happen).

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: 2009 February 03, 22:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I swear I think some of these people don't play any other games at all.

See, the major problem here is that you cannot uphold a business like this. You can't tell consumers a release date just to push it back weeks before.
I play several different games other than Sims, some of which have had fairly significant delays. EA's not the first to ever produce a game that was delayed. Roll Eyes

And ongzz we can't have EA advertising their games!!! Cheesy

Man, who'd have thought the sheep would've revolted this fiercely? Anyone wanna make a bet as to when they kiss and make up? This surely won't last beyond the weekend.

Paysites just... suck.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: 2009 February 03, 22:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the people wont forget it. But I think for the most part, most of the people will forgive EA. But who knows, we just have to wait and see what happens.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: 2009 February 03, 22:20:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The game will still be buggy as hell. This hiatus is in no way, shape or form time taken to perfect the game. That's hilarious. It's EA. This is all publicity.

EA's got the game done enough for some group masturbation creators camp, so now they'll spend the next 3-4 months publicizing to the masses (what lawsuits? suckrom? ads? installation limits?) and cutting it up so they can repackage base game items into various stuff/expansion packs. They even said it's because of the economy.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: 2009 February 03, 22:23:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA is now going to stretch out the Creator's Camp info. For the next 10 weeks they will showcase some of the stuff the creators did, and then a small interview with them.

minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: 2009 February 03, 22:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like sheep are prepared to sue EA because of the delay too! Roll Eyes I swear this is better than anything on TV!! Pure entertainment. And what's even stranger to me is that the site mods and EAxis seem to be MIA. They usually are all over that board when info like this comes out. Where the heck are they?

Paysites just... suck.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: 2009 February 03, 22:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But them not being there is making it more fun cause that is pissing off people more.

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: 2009 February 03, 22:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: 2009 February 03, 22:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of the sheep messaged Russel Arons (whoever he is) on his Facebook over it.

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.225,item.43,item.61,item.104,item.41,item.127,item.23&threadID=ae92a030cdceb7ff75f1c5dbaa676284&directoryID=225&startRow=1#1b9020b23d013addd73fd04a9c61efb6

No, not creepy at all.
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: