PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 20:32:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074351 times)
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2820 on: 2009 January 30, 16:27:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll admit that I've been lurking around on the BBS to get a feel for the the Sims 3 mood. There's still lots of sheeple, but there are also some pretty pissed off long timers that have had it with EA's greedy behavior and are being quite vocal. I'd link to something, but there's no real thread. Mostly it's showing itself in ZOMG!!!SIMS3ISAWESOMESAUCE!! threads where the 12s are getting educated on how the Sims franchise has degenerated into a crappy joke.

Couple that with rampant rumors of a massive delay in the release of the game and there's definitely some sheeple that are rethinking their pro EA stance.  Grin I'm laughing at the whole thing  Grin
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: 2009 January 30, 16:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The mood on the BBS has really changed since last summer. More and more people are really seeing what EA does, and with, what was it, 3 simmasters resigning, that help fuel the anger. And with the rumors about the delay, and everyone flaming each other saying yes there is one, or no there is not, or saying that their gamestop was visited by an EA rep who told them it was coming out on time, people are getting to see what type of company EA is. But there still are the people like, poor EA having to deal with all of those emails and phone calls, they are doing all they can. My favorite one was someone said that the CEO was running down to The Sims Division after the Eurogamer comment came out, that way he could do some damage control and make sure that we all got the info we need on time. I had to laugh at that one, since when does EA do damage control, or care about the customer?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: 2009 January 30, 16:58:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NeptuneSuzy is a dumbass. Voluntarily working under mass production, slave conditions is stupid. Doing it for free while greedy, ugly old men make a profit makes her the queen of the stupid.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2823 on: 2009 January 30, 17:36:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NeptuneSuzy is a dumbass. Voluntarily working under mass production, slave conditions is stupid. Doing it for free while greedy, ugly old men make a profit makes her the queen of the stupid.

Not to mention - NeptuneSuzy - we know your shameCheesy  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: 2009 January 30, 18:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The mood on the BBS has really changed since last summer. More and more people are really seeing what EA does, and with, what was it, 3 simmasters resigning, that help fuel the anger.
And have you seen those same three posting on the BBS? I don't see them much, but they sure don't tow the line anymore. Cheesy Quite funny.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: 2009 January 30, 20:05:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No-one is unexpendable apparently. Even people who'd defend TSR loyally and by any means.

Inactive
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: 2009 January 30, 21:07:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And even when they are *cut*-they still seem to have that TSR loyalty Huh. Brainwashing to the extreme. Scary.

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2827 on: 2009 January 30, 21:26:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought in this case it was more a 'save face' thing though.  After all, do you want to admit you got screwed after being loyal for so long?  Yeah, sure - some people can handle it and just give the betrayer the finger, but others....it means admitting they were sumb enough to get into that situation.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2828 on: 2009 January 30, 21:42:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definately wanting to save face, rather than brainwashed.  Fired as an FA? The indignity of it - after she prostituted herself all over the net, touted her awesome abilities, and generally rattled on about the beauty of the paysite, and being paid for your time and effort. To now admit she's by her own argument not good enough to be paid - oh the shame.   Cheesy  She might have been cut by Thomass, but she thought she was saving herself from being pointed and laughed at by the rest of the community. Tongue

No-one is unexpendable apparently. Even people who'd defend TSR loyally and by any means.

Except Atwat - must keep her.   Huh 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2829 on: 2009 January 30, 21:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear.  What a shame.  What shall we all do without her . . . um . . . . cough . . . . wonderful creations to pay for?  Roll Eyes

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: 2009 January 30, 21:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya that's a better way of putting it. I wonder if the other Fa's think that it won't happen to them? Oh well sooner or later thoma$$ is gonna get you! Mwahhahaah

(at mention of Atwat) I needs RUM. *Gulps rum* Passes out to all!

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2831 on: 2009 January 30, 21:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear.  What a shame.  What shall we all do without her . . . um . . . . cough . . . . wonderful creations to pay for?  Roll Eyes

No, unfortunately her crap is still pay - just that Thomass gets it all, and she gets nothing.

Ya that's a better way of putting it. I wonder if the other Fa's think that it won't happen to them? Oh well sooner or later thoma$$ is gonna get you!

They stick their fingers in their ears and pretend it's not happening. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: 2009 January 30, 21:59:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

De-nial not just a river in Egypt anymore Wink hehe Roll Eyes

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: 2009 January 30, 22:19:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering the lack of tools and difficulty of introducing textures and meshes into TS3, what exactly is T$R going to offer as payfiles? Lots? I mean there are no whizz kids at T$R, everything they make relies on tools developed by people who are pro-free. So now what? Are being offered the pleasure of parting with our money for houses, when there free tutorials by some of the greatest house builders on the Sims Wiki. (Plus according to Kate, no constraint elevation cheat available  Angry )

Concernimg Suzy.... Karma's a bitch isn't it? That's what you get for trying to trick people into believing  that paysite owners shit rainbows and fart Channel N5. Suck it up Su, the best's yet to come. Let's see how fast Thoma$$ gets rid of all you deadwood creators in favour of TS3

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: 2009 January 31, 13:57:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been wondering about that, too.  Maybe EA will give TSR "exclusive" rights to their tools or something?  Of course in that case it won't be long before modders take the ideas and run with them... Wink

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: