PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 17:34:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 14 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074298 times)
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2805 on: 2009 January 27, 07:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess when thoma$$ shows up at Cafemom's doorstep (w/ atwat no less..(scurred?) because he extracted her name & address for even being a subscriber in the 1st place-(since all are suspects- argghhhh!) she'll finally figure out not to take this lightly. Then again she may be OK with the "sharing" of her personal info...since EA told her they like sex parties and she needs some lurvving thoma$$ (limp disket) style. The lamp law 2009 approves Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2009 January 27, 22:01:52 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
SimARR
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: 2009 January 29, 04:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just browsing around on the official site when I came across this worrying news announcement regarding the creator camp.

We're holding The Sims 3 Creator's Camp here on campus this week. Check out the daily blog from our fansite - The Sims Resource.

**Bolding and underlining done by me to emphasize the wording of the sentence.
Aslan
Landlubber

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: 2009 January 29, 05:22:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that just decided it for me and seven others who had bought all the EPs and SPs. EA won't be getting anymore of our money for any game.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2808 on: 2009 January 29, 05:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, they wouldn't want a link to Parsimonious' review - while its positive, it doesn't neglect anything that isn't EA in rosetinted light, either.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: 2009 January 29, 11:06:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True, the Parsimonious review is not a total puff piece. I haven't checked out what TSR has to say about the new game, but I imagine Thomass will make certain it conforms to EA's Lies and Propaganda.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: 2009 January 29, 15:40:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I totally admire Kate for being honest. I'm sure the temptation to be all rainbow and flowery is there, but she resisted. Thanks for your honesty, Kate! Out of all of the descriptions, she's the one who was the most precise in description and seemed to show the most neutral report (showing the good AND the bad!) out of them all. Well done!

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: 2009 January 29, 15:43:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I saw of TSR's, it was gushy. Just going on about how great this is and that is, not a single mention to bugs, problems, or any other problems in the game. Parsimonious was great, pointed out what was good, what worked, and what was wrong with the game. But yeah, EA would not want that information out there.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: 2009 January 30, 01:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't gonna get it anyway, but after hearing from Kate about the lack of elf ears, I am definitely not spending one more penny on these games   Angry

My 12-ness aside, it was nice to have a huge non-partisan review.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2813 on: 2009 January 30, 01:37:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just browsing around on the official site when I came across this worrying news announcement regarding the creator camp.
We're holding The Sims 3 Creator's Camp here on campus this week. Check out the daily blog from our fansite - The Sims Resource.

Aw, that's low. Where'd you get that?

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: 2009 January 30, 13:42:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA and TSR have been in bed together for so long, it's not surprising TSR asked for a wedding ring. Sad

Coupled with the very limited CC creation opportunities in Sims 3, EA is clearly aiming to consolidate and control the market.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: 2009 January 30, 14:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, that's low. Where'd you get that?

That was right on the front page of the sims 2 web site

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: 2009 January 30, 15:56:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's all L&P at this point.
SIMS 3 + TSR = clusterfuck to the finish.

EA will be lucky if they survive the mess they are about to create. There's already considerable dissent on the BBS because of EA's shady business practices, couple that with TSR's fugly recolors for rent and it's going to be massive. I can't wait to watch.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2817 on: 2009 January 30, 16:14:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA will be lucky if they survive the mess they are about to create. There's already considerable dissent on the BBS because of EA's shady business practices, couple that with TSR's fugly recolors for rent and it's going to be massive. I can't wait to watch.

Seriously? If the BBS sheeple are complaining, that's the end. It's like kittehs getting sick of cheezburger.  Undecided

By the way, has this always been there?

Way to rope in the kiddies. No need to beg for mommies credit card anymore.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2818 on: 2009 January 30, 16:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, instead, they have to ask for a large single shell-out - which a lot of parents will need to say no to, with the economy borked.  EA is run by idiots right now.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2819 on: 2009 January 30, 16:22:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wonderful news from coconut, which warms me to the very cockles of my heart, and I bring you this warmth. Tongue

You all know NeptuneSuzy - genesis of the make all FA stuff pay TSR initiative?

She was canned by TSR as an FA, and to save face begged Thomass to be allowed to stay on as FA for free. Thomass being the cheap bastard he is, agreed (all for Silus, all for Silus).  So Neptune Suzy's downloads are pay, but she doesn't get a single cent for them - serves her bloody right. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: