Sim Smut

<< < (5/27) > >>

elencha:
Okay, I've made my very first Sim pron, and it's official.... I = movie-making phail... I'm going to try again though.

MamaKitty:
Ok, are we really going to try and go for high quality on the pron anyway?  Most of the pron I've seen out there, with the exception of about 1 maybe two percent, is bad:  tasteless, tacky, stupid, pointless stuff that makes me want to knock my head against the wall repeatedly.   Come to think of it TSR makes me feel about the same way.  Anyhow, I dont think we should really have to worry over much about it looking super spiffy or anything; should we?  Also, I can get the xxxsims stuff to run in my game, except for the dance podium.  I just have to remember to delete it all before I save, otherwise I have to move the sims out and then in again.  So I can get the S&M stuff to work.  I wont touch the teen stuff, but other than that I'm flexable. 

novastar:
I can edit movies with effects and stuff, maybe a nice little red hue on some of the clips?  ;)

Vod Kaknockers:
Quote from: neriana on  2009 March 06, 23:09:22

Just curious... how do they explain people like me who disliked paysites before they even knew Pescado existed? I stumbled on TSR before I went to MTS2, and thought, "this is lame." Paying for mods is not the norm in the gaming communities I'm familiar with, and mods that take years to make are, so "waah I want money for my time and hard work" doesn't fly with me.

That's something I've always wondered about myself.  I didn't need this site or Pes to make me dislike them.  But they seem to think he's the pirate devil who led so many of the flock astray.

elencha:
Not to worry Mamakitty... I got the teen stuff covered....

I raided the booty last night for that XXX Sims stuff, I haven't tried to make it work yet though. I hope I don't have problems I'm really looking forward to it.

Novastar, if  I send you the one I made, do you feel like trying to make it less crap with some editing? If you can't I entirely understand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page