PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 18:20:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simply Elau
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simply Elau  (Read 53098 times)
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #30 on: 2007 January 16, 00:28:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RageRage"
Silly people. Don't you know that the fansite forum exists solely to heap praises on the creator? Actual opinions are dangerous, and have been scientifically proven to cause thinking.

You need to go back to internet school.

Oh, no - individualism, and thinking!? The sheer horror of it all causes my brain to implode! :lol:

Bah. Elau is a babeh. Geesh, closing a forum temporarily 'cause of individualism.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #31 on: 2007 January 16, 00:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "swashbucklingchicken"
Quote from: "RageRage"
Silly people. Don't you know that the fansite forum exists solely to heap praises on the creator? Actual opinions are dangerous, and have been scientifically proven to cause thinking.

You need to go back to internet school.

Oh, no - individualism, and thinking!? The sheer horror of it all causes my brain to implode! :lol:

Bah. Elau is a babeh. Geesh, closing a forum temporarily 'cause of individualism.

Well the sheep may have something here. Sometimes I don't think =] It's quite fun actually to just sit...and not think....but then again i don't try to do anything when im not thinking. And we can't blame all of this stupidity and lack of thinking on the sheep. Some of the paysite owners we have today aren't to smart themselves coughcarldrewcough

swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #32 on: 2007 January 16, 00:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Some of the paysite owners we have today aren't to smart themselves coughcarldrewcough

I think it's more than "some". More like... 94%? -casts accusing glance at Peggy and Rose, slaving away at making neon red hair colours- Tongue
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #33 on: 2007 January 16, 00:37:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "swashbucklingchicken"
Quote from: "RedLove"
Some of the paysite owners we have today aren't to smart themselves coughcarldrewcough

I think it's more than "some". More like... 94%? -casts accusing glance at Peggy and Rose, slaving away at making neon red hair colours- Tongue

Lord save me from rose and peggy's "natural" hair recolors

Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #34 on: 2007 January 16, 00:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no 25. There is 24. You remain 24 until you turn 30.

Does that mean I get to turn 24 next month instead of 26  :shock: oh joy of all joys.

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #35 on: 2007 January 16, 00:40:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, lay off the poor girlies. They're from Asia. Asians have some bizarre affinity with lurid hair colours. Not their poor faults. They just don't seem to have grasped the fact that the world doesn't love pink instead of red...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #36 on: 2007 January 16, 00:41:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Noodles"
There is no 25. There is 24. You remain 24 until you turn 30.

Does that mean I get to turn 24 next month instead of 26  :shock: oh joy of all joys.

:shock:  Okee What? Where did this come from >.> Confused <.<

OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #37 on: 2007 January 16, 00:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes...it's pescado's counting...there are only 6es!!!!!  if you are 15, you are 12; 41 then 36...so on and so forth Cheesy

ps the older you get the nicer this system is Wink

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #38 on: 2007 January 16, 00:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, lay off the poor girlies. They're from Asia. Asians have some bizarre affinity with lurid hair colours. Not their poor faults. They just don't seem to have grasped the fact that the world doesn't love pink instead of red...

FOr the amount of money they expect people to spend to buy their shiznit you bet your bootay they oughta learn what we Westerners like when we ask for red hair!

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #39 on: 2007 January 16, 00:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "OneEyedWillie"
yes...it's pescado's counting...there are only 6es!!!!!  if you are 15, you are 12; 41 then 36...so on and so forth Cheesy

ps the older you get the nicer this system is Wink

Crap, I'm still 16? There goes the legal drinking age.

swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #40 on: 2007 January 16, 00:52:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Noodles"

FOr the amount of money they expect people to spend to buy their shiznit you bet your bootay they oughta learn what we Westerners like when we ask for red hair!

Exactly! When I pay $20 for hairs - I expect RED, not some freakish pink colour! :roll:
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #41 on: 2007 January 16, 01:00:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still can't understand why the concept of natural hair colors hasn't "clicked" with them yet.
I could care less what neon vomit inducing colors they like over there.
Most Asian people I see have lovely black hair, and Rose and Peggy can't even seem to create a decent version of black.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
morbid
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #42 on: 2007 January 16, 01:01:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I still can't understand why the concept of natural hair colors hasn't "clicked" with them yet.
I could care less what neon vomit inducing colors they like over there.
Most Asian people I see have lovely black hair, and Rose and Peggy can't even seem to create a decent version of black.

I know theirs always looks blue or a dark gray
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #43 on: 2007 January 16, 01:03:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "morbid"

I know theirs always looks blue or a dark gray

There's one that's fucking purple! And all her browns are yellowy and her reds are neon and don't get me started on the blondes.  :evil:

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #44 on: 2007 January 16, 01:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason she puts brown in the black bin also.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: