PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 01:26:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysites: Habitat43
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysites: Habitat43  (Read 54162 times)
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Re: New paysites: Habitat43
« Reply #30 on: 2008 April 04, 21:41:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me either, not because I want any of it, but they so deserve it.

I just feel for the person who coughs up the money for the crap.

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2008 April 04, 22:07:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have an evil plan: We're working on getting their pay stuff in the booty as we speak. I suggest we all download it, and post VERY PUBLIC PICTURES of their pay items in our games. They'll see their shit everywhere and wonder why they don't have that many subs to match the sheer numbers. THIS is a great place for using LJ, blogs, your own sites.

Maybe I'm taking this a bit personally...but these twats have been a thorn in my side for a year now, and I want them to KNOW we're calling them on their greed.

And LULZ at "Twatąge" - it's elegant!

well, ok Hecubus.  Only if I can delete it as soon as the pictures are taken.   Undecided

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 April 04, 22:51:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy crap, 60 euros??? For that??? *sticks head in toilet and flushes. Looks back at PC screen. Sacrilegious info is still there.*
Not to mention that naming your website Habitat43 makes it sound like there were 42 Habitat sites and they just had to cope. Kind of like getting a new YouTube account.
I honestly hope they're not getting any subs. Apart from the fact that the furniture is ugly - taking a stab at being minimalistic-modern and missing the target - and that they're pilfering for extra euros in the vilest way possible, they run a paysite and stuff. And pay sites must die.

Closeted stamp lover.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2008 April 05, 03:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have an evil plan: We're working on getting their pay stuff in the booty as we speak. I suggest we all download it, and post VERY PUBLIC PICTURES of their pay items in our games. They'll see their shit everywhere and wonder why they don't have that many subs to match the sheer numbers. THIS is a great place for using LJ, blogs, your own sites.

I'll do it, I get a decent readership on my sims LJ.  Unless the stuff is ugly.  I can't do it if it's ugly.
Leonhard
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 April 05, 05:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin Good plan. Very good plan Grin Grin
Leonhard
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008 April 05, 05:34:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll do it, I get a decent readership on my sims LJ.  Unless the stuff is ugly.  I can't do it if it's ugly.
The bedroom is not ugly Smiley I want to have it. Cry
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 April 05, 13:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Leonhard, you are deluded, my son.  And not just because you posted twice in a row instead of modifying your original post. Grin  Birgit's stuff LOOKS good in photos but is incredibly shitty in game.

Me, I can't wait to toy intimately  with Birgit's geometric framework. Cheesy

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 April 05, 15:43:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

one of the few things I downloaded from the booty when I first found it was a nursery set by Brigit. I deleted it the first time I saw it in the game because it was so fugly. The pictures were  cute though. Little brown set with alligators on it. In game, looked put together by rabid monkeys with advanced syphilis.     
 And then my hard drive died and I had to reinstall, so now my download folder is 95% free (I downloaded some lots that had pay stuff, sadly, and haven't cleaned it out yet).

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2008 April 05, 15:50:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had part of a nursery set that was in a house i downloaded.  the baby sunk in and you could only see a tiny piece of the top of the head.  i was displeased.  I would have been really displeased if I'd purchased it. 

Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008 April 06, 03:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I'm taking this a bit personally...but these twats have been a thorn in my side for a year now, and I want them to KNOW we're calling them on their greed.

And LULZ at "Twatąge" - it's elegant!

Well, that's a good idea. And it's affordable. To get their stuff in the booty must be important goal, to make them ridicilous must be another important mission.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2008 April 06, 03:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well yeah...you're right, Amazone, two missions this time.

Normally, it's just enough to have stuff people want in the booty so fewer dollars are being spent for pixels. But these guys...this band of greedy bitches (their term, not mine)...well, I want to rub it in their faces.

Oh, and yes, you can delete after taking the screenshot. Wink

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2008 April 06, 03:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank goodness!  I have this thing where anyone that makes things stemming from that much greed may taint mygame, kill my sims, or you know, cause brain hemorrhage  on my end, from having to take in the improperly animated ug, that people pay for. 

Are we going for truthful unflattering shots of it, or the look at this thing get it here for free approach? 

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2008 April 06, 03:50:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know that it matters.... from my perspective, the point is to get as many different people as possible advertising that they have these first sets in their game, just to make them crazy, yanno? Yes, I am evil. EEEEEVIIIIILLLLLL! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Dance, puppet, dance!

*Hecubus goes to take her Xanax

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 April 06, 06:35:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To quote the song, I think it was Leo Sayer, "you know I can't dance, you know I can't dance..." *goes off to get another soda.* I've got about two weeks of catching up to do and it's thirsty work...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
hornymanatee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 April 06, 21:32:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They have put the required footnote on their site: "This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved."

But apparently they can read the only certain parts of the EULA, the parts about noncommercial website they must have difficulty understanding. Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: