PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 10:49:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745212 times)
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #540 on: 2007 August 03, 01:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Berg, at least you can make a hair  :lol: And I certainly hope you KEEP IT UP!!! More free lovely hair creators plz and thx.  I sometimes dream of joining you wonderful lot of hair creators, but I do not believe that is a realistic goal for me.

I hope you finish your new hair soon Smiley I like your content!

9b8ll
« Reply #541 on: 2007 August 03, 04:11:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well here's my first mesh that I've been working on lately........ Smiley

I'm working on a Female version as well tell me what you think....Smiley

Berg I really like your creations, please don't stop making them Cheesy
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #542 on: 2007 August 03, 04:18:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a recolor of Fresh Princes bus i did almost 11 months ago Smiley

I havent created anything new in quite awhile. I know nothing about meshing but im a wiz at recolors :lol:

I tried upping it to MTS2 but it was rejected & was told & i quote "Paintings belong in frames, not on cars".

Grrrrrrrr :evil:

LOL

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: 2007 August 03, 04:29:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

9b8ll, love it!   Can't wait for that to be released!
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #544 on: 2007 August 03, 08:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

9b8ll, how can normal guys' clothes be ANYTHING but love?  LUVS <3333

WB now I want to create a raging child Danny Bonaduce sim...

Quote from: "armywife"
For all my talented creative pirate friends, I have a question.  Is it possible to make a belly-button piercing an accessory?  Not a skin.

One of Temptress's piercing sets has a navel ring, I forget which.  Just do a search for her on MTS2.  I love her piercing meshes, but I really wish she'd do separates.  So I know of that one, at least, but I'm sure it comes with at least a nose piercing and a few earrings.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #545 on: 2007 August 03, 14:36:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, world, there's a song that we're singing.
Come on, get happy!
A whole lotta lovin' is what we'll be bringin'
To make you happy...

We have dreams
We go travelin' together
We spread a little lovin' and we keep movin' on
Somethin' always happens whenever we're together
We get a happy feelin' we're singin' this song

Hello world, there's a song that we're singin'
To make you happy...
Come on, get happy...
We'll make you happieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(Sadly, tragically, done from memory. I know all the words to "I Think I Love You"  too....wanna hear "Sunshine Day" from the Brady Bunch? "The Monkees" theme song? I think I can remember "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies too....)

(Do you think the musicians and actors of the time gagged on lyrics like that? Maybe this is why LSD became so popular....)

(Yes, I'm that old.)

Oh, by the way, great bus and wonderful Real Guy Clothes!

MOAR BERG HAIR!

ETA: I just actually READ what your rejection notice said. That's insane! If it were me, I'd PM HystericalParoxysm here, with a link to the post, and remind her that some of us are indeed old enough to both remember and WANT it! (silly too-young-for-good-memories creator mods)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: 2007 August 03, 14:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Need Moar Berg Hair

I completely agree! And having just seen your new upload @ MTS2 I feel like adding

Want Berg Hat! Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: 2007 August 03, 15:02:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus, how could you do that to me!? I had finally gotten that song out of my head last night by pretty much banging my head against the wall, and now you go and put it all back.... Don't mention Archies, please please please! The husband is a huge fan of theirs but the one song neither one of us can stand after years of overplaying is "Sugar, Sugar"... *shudders in loathing* Oh, yeah, I remember the Monkees theme too... I even have original 45's and record LP's... yes, I am that old. I even had an old turntable to play them on, as well as an 8-track tape player. Do I have 8-track tapes to play in it, you ask? To my shame, I must say "yes"... I've got an idea! Wanna be neighbors when they put us into the nursing home? We can giggle and snort and do all sorts of stupid shit because we remember the *gasp* sixties and seventies! That's only because we were too young to be doing the drugs, though. Well, at least in the sixties...
And the Brady Bunch were Satan spawn...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: 2007 August 03, 20:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, Hecubus and Paden.  On the subject of old theme songs and just really old songs from childhood...why can we sing along with the songs that we haven't heard in umpteen years, yet, can't remember where we put our car keys?  :lol:

I was listening to a jukebox with oldies online the other day, and an old Andy Gibb tune was on there.  I hadn't heard that song in almost 30 years, but, there I was singing along not missing a word.  It brought back lots of memories, but, then I thought "How in the hell do I still know the words to this song?"

Yes, I am that old.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: 2007 August 04, 01:26:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It has something to so with the memories being ingrained more deeply when we are young and the brain losing it's elasticity as we age, but I kinda forget what all of the research says. I do know that the younger you learned how to do something, the longer it stays with you. That's why its a good idea to teach your kids to put stuff in certain places, that way it becomes habit. You know how they say that the older you get, the more set certain behaviours are? That's because we learned them while young and it is hard to learn new shit, cause our brains tend to get more rigid as we age. Don't that suck? While the rest of us dissolves to flab and floppiness, the brain just gets firmer. Should be the other way around, at least a bit...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: 2007 August 04, 05:10:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
...cause our brains tend to get more rigid as we age. Don't that suck? While the rest of us dissolves to flab and floppiness, the brain just gets firmer. Should be the other way around, at least a bit...

Paden, honestly, you should have a syndicated column. You're very often entertaining and sometimes just plain genius.

*SnarkyShark throws admiration and respect in Padens direction*
Wrinkly Willy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: 2007 August 04, 05:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
Quote from: "Paden"
...cause our brains tend to get more rigid as we age. Don't that suck? While the rest of us dissolves to flab and floppiness, the brain just gets firmer. Should be the other way around, at least a bit...

Paden, honestly, you should have a syndicated column. You're very often entertaining and sometimes just plain genius.

*SnarkyShark throws admiration and respect in Padens direction*

You're right.  In many ways, the things she says reminds me of my grandmother.... :twisted:
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #552 on: 2007 August 04, 05:18:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We also typically learn better when using music or other mnemonics, because this makes additional connections in different parts of the brain. Also, you probably heard the music repeatedly and more frequently (in car, at skating rink/mall, in movie soundtrack, at home, at friends' houses, at beach or camp on portable radio/Walkman, etc.) than facts you learned sitting in your study area at home (usually the same one or two areas, same time of day, et cetera). Again, different environments, different connections in the brain.

Want to learn something and have it stick? Set it to a tune so your auditory memory is triggered, write down your new lyrics so your visual memory is triggered, then walk around your house and yard singing the new lyrics. Add some mnemonics, such as "Every Good Boy Deserves Favour" to learn specific keys on a piano or HOMES for the Great Lakes, and you won't forget the info soon.

Voila!

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: 2007 August 04, 05:26:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Freed Willy"

You're right.  In many ways, the things she says reminds me of my grandmother.... :twisted:

Run. Don't bother with personal belongings. JUST RUN NOW. I'll throw some meat (along with the admiration and respect) in Paden's direction. You run in the OPPOSITE direction. :wink:
Wrinkly Willy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: 2007 August 04, 05:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
We also typically learn better when using music or other mnemonics, because this makes additional connections in different parts of the brain. Also, you probably heard the music repeatedly and more frequently (in car, at skating rink/mall, in movie soundtrack, at home, at friends' houses, at beach or camp on portable radio/Walkman, etc.) than facts you learned sitting in your study area at home (usually the same one or two areas, same time of day, et cetera). Again, different environments, different connections in the brain.

Want to learn something and have it stick? Set it to a tune so your auditory memory is triggered, write down your new lyrics so your visual memory is triggered, then walk around your house and yard singing the new lyrics. Add some mnemonics, such as "Every Good Boy Deserves Favour" to learn specific keys on a piano or HOMES for the Great Lakes, and you won't forget the info soon.

Voila!

An other trick is using words that sound the same.  For example, to for the difference between verticle and horizontal- vertigo and horizon.  Or rhymes/ aliteration(sp?)- to remember the correct way to turn screws/nobs, ect- righty tighty, lefty loosy.
But then us oldsters do learn losts of 'tricks' to help our fading memory...

ETA:
Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
Quote from: "Freed Willy"

Run. Don't bother with personal belongings. JUST RUN NOW. I'll throw some meat (along with the admiration and respect) in Paden's direction. You run in the OPPOSITE direction. :wink:

Paden and I are having walker races?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: