PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 11:01:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The people of the sims2 community!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The people of the sims2 community!  (Read 31474 times)
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
The people of the sims2 community!
« Reply #15 on: 2007 January 03, 06:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't say I've joined the dark side... I still wear a big white hat and rose-coloured glasses and fight for puppies and christmas...  but some recent discussions have (at least partially) changed a lot of my previously-held opinions.  And though some of ya'll may act like gaping assholes a lot of the time, there are some interesting discussions that happen here among the stupid ones, which is mainly why I'm here.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 January 03, 06:34:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

quoting
hP  there are some interesting discussions that happen here among the stupid ones, which is mainly why I'm here.

NO we are not all stupid over here :roll: Okay niaeve because we bought into the pay site scheme some of us :twisted: but we saw the light and went to dark side :evil: ARR!

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 January 03, 06:40:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't say you were all stupid.  Just that some of the discussions are stupid sometimes.  It's an internet forum - one devoted to arguing about content for pixel dollies, which is a remarkable base level of stupid.  It's a stupid game, and we're stupid for playing it, and now stupid me is gonna finish editing this post.  Cheesy
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 January 03, 06:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pixel dollies are going to be pushed aside for spore. Galactic rule possibilities more exciting than playing Pleasantville in Winter, snowing full of glitches. Designing creatures I dont' have to buy wardrobe, furnishings, sounds like a nice change. Try to imagine the forums for Spore, people sniping when they found out that A exterminated B's race from his game or something. Or made C race who was peaceful, evil overlords. Of course, you got to evolve first, thats going to be a hoot.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 January 03, 06:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree that a lot of conversations here are remarkably stupid. Tongue  However, you have the complete freedom to say it. Cheesy
toomanyguppys
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 January 03, 07:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Free sims stuff AND the freedom to be stupid.  Now who can ask for more?

on't play leapfrog with unicorns
stim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 January 03, 12:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Pixel dollies are going to be pushed aside for spore.

Uh....spore may be free form pixel dollies, but still pixel dollies no less.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url]  Peggy Sims 2  The Sims Resource
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 January 03, 12:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol how about Pixel creatures instead of Pixel Dollies. You get the picture:)

HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 January 03, 13:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to mod Creatures and Creatures 2, and I, for one, am offended by your lumping the "creature" name along with sims and spores.

I think the term "pixel life forms" is much more appropriate.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 January 03, 13:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh now HystericalParoxysm - that has to be a new ultimate low for stupid conversations - the difference between life forms and dollies and creatures?!?  :lol:

I don't think that this site or its users are the dark side - I believe that they are the ones who have seen the light.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 03, 13:06:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:oops: sorry HP! how about live pixel? (making sure there no ships with planks around, making a dash for cover)

Cala, with all the seriousness going on need to laugh a little. :lol:

HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 January 03, 13:22:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Oh now HystericalParoxysm - that has to be a new ultimate low for stupid conversations

*sniffle*  I was just trying to fit in.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 January 03, 13:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, now you do -  Cool you're one of the 'cool kids' now - despite your poor medical condition from the 1800s.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 January 03, 13:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm trying to decide whos condition is worst, a Vampire or hair out of every body ortiface Cool  :shock: .

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 January 03, 14:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No - the medical condition is hysteria from the 1800's - treated with massage and then produced a hysterical paroxysm.

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: