PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 21, 22:04:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!  (Read 88730 times)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!
« Reply #255 on: 2007 November 21, 14:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never liked Tom Baker - he scared me with those bugged eyes of his. My Doctor was and still is Peter Davison.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2007 November 21, 19:25:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I so adored Tom Baker, he was the very first doctor I was exposed to! After reading interviews, I found out that he really enjoyed playing up the comedic aspects as much as he could... I miss him but after all, the Doctor has to change, that is what he's all about, it seems, change and adaptability!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
iamcoolerthanyou
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2007 November 21, 20:06:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No! The best doctor was and IS still David Tennant.  Cool
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2007 November 21, 20:23:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, but Christopher Eccleston trumps all other doctors. Nuff said.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2007 November 21, 21:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like Christopher Eccelston and David Tennant, and have now become a fan of Torchwood.  I am a fan of British TV.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
iamcoolerthanyou
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2007 November 21, 21:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NONE of them are as cuteeey as David Tennant  Cool

You just cannot ever beat THIS:

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2007 November 22, 14:33:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah Eccleston; bloody amazing but sadly wasn't in the role long enough. I miss his Doctor Sad

And just because he's cutesy doesn't make him the best Wink just means he's followed (poor bloke) by hoards of screaming fangirls. I don't envy that part of his life at all.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
iamcoolerthanyou
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2007 November 22, 15:57:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
And just because he's cutesy doesn't make him the best Wink

Hmmmm, I think we disagree on that bit :lol:
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: 2007 November 22, 16:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to weigh in and say I like all of them.  They're all different personalities, and different looks, although I feel more empathy for the recent sad Doctors.  Poor lambs.  :cry:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2007 November 23, 02:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Sighs*  Oh boy.   Did *not* mean to start "Which is the best Doctor" debate, though it's pretty friendly for the noo.

No, what I was referring to was who those not into Doctor Who, your average joe channel-flicker, thinks of when someone says to him "Doctor Who".

It's invariably a strange hat, a big coat, a scarf and crazy hair.  And some Daleks for good measure.   And Sarah Jane is pretty much the closest to being the most recognisable companion.

Though, I will take Tennant as challenging Tom Baker's place as most easily identifiable Doctor.  Cause, well - he's everywhere.  (And I don't mind at all... *Swoon*)

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: 2007 November 23, 03:11:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[fact]

Every thread on the phorum will sooner or later end up with a discussion about Doctor Who/drooling over David Tennant.

[/fact]
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 2007 November 23, 07:12:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoops. Sorry, thats what I get for mentioning Sarah Jane. However, since this thread is already derailed...

I think people who have only seen the new Doctor Who are a little surprised when they realize that the Doctor hasn't always been young and relatively good looking. Up till Five, he was always a bit older (though Four was not as old), and more of a fatherly or grandfatherly figure rather than "cute". Four was awesome and fun, but Five was probably the first Doctor anyone really ever did the fangirl thing for. Six wasn't my cup of tea, and Seven was back to the older Doctor. Eight was pretty, but the movie was pretty awful. Don't get me wrong, I adore Tennant as the Doctor, but it isn't because he's cute or adorably geeky (those are perks, but really I like him because he's like the best bits of Four and Five, and I love them). I think basing who is the best Doctor on looks is kind of, for lack of a better word, silly.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 2007 November 23, 16:09:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
I think basing who is the best Doctor on looks is kind of, for lack of a better word, silly.

Especially since they're essentially the same man.  LOL!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
I Lost My Eyepatch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: 2007 November 24, 02:45:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah. I never saw the original Doctor Who.. I started watching the new version, but I couldn't bear to after Christopher Eccleston left, because I got so attached to him and it just wasn't the same. Sad Plus, I don't really think David Tennant is all that attractive.. ::clears throat::

I loved Rose, too.. I -almost- gave the second season a chance, but then I heard about Rose leaving, and I didn't see the point. I can't even watch my DVDs without getting all depressed about it.. I guess I'm just resistant to change. :roll:
iamcoolerthanyou
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2007 November 24, 12:55:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahhh I didn't like Rose that much. She was okay, but I've never, ever liked Billie Piper so I was never going to end up liking her that much. I really liked Martha, she was really good. She bugged me sometimes cause she was a bit too obviously loving the doctor (not that I really blame her lol) but I still like her. However, she's not gonna be in the next series until like half way through, and apparently Catherine Tate is playing his assistant! Sorry, but I really couldn't take her playing the assistant seriously.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: