PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 00:15:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-  (Read 24626 times)
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-
« Reply #60 on: 2007 April 28, 01:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"

we shouldn't have to teach you posting etiquette lol

WELLLLL, in other places, because most of the sites I have dealt with are either debate or deals, we are supposed to quote it all. Then highlight the part you are replying too (you may have noticed this in some of my posts) in red and do multiple posts replying to one thing at a time, to keep it all in context.

So now I know that not only am I supposed to quote it all in one big post, but also eliminate everything except what I want to reply to, even if it is just one word.

See, that is all you have to do is tell me. I can get it, I'm smart (and I fixed your typo in etiquette and shouldn't, which we were also supposed to do.).

As someone said, each board is different and etiquette is in the eyes of the board creator. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2007 April 28, 01:36:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I'll dive right into an IRL pina colada... also, who doesn't like lols? NO! I'll cut you if you try to take those from me :x

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2007 April 28, 01:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
I think I'll dive right into an IRL pina colada... also, who doesn't like lols? NO! I'll cut you if you try to take those from me :x

I was reading something about a member who "hurt" other members here and she used LOLLLLLOLOLOLOLOL <grin> constantly and someone said that it looked like a 12 year old. I figured that might be common consensus because many people in that thread said it. Maybe it was her overabundant use?

I do have a question because I am now replying a lot again and seeing things after I have posted. Since you are above me, it is OK to reply and not add it in to the one above, right? I mean that would get confusing.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 April 28, 01:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

its the norm for all the larger sims forums, and the only small ones that allow that long-quote double/triple posting bullshit are ones that like to spam it up with posts like "lol me too!!!" "you're right" "haha thats gr8!"
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 April 28, 01:43:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
I was reading something about a member who "hurt" other members here and she used LOLLLLLOLOLOLOLOL <grin> constantly and someone said that it looked like a 12 year old. I figured that might be common consensus because many people in that thread said it. Maybe it was her overabundant use?

They're talking about Zatanna, whom Wicked_one was also referring to.

Great!  It looks like a girl's night out so far.  Doursims has her pina cola, bigtruckgirl has her fruity cocktail and I'll have a margarita.  Does anybody else want to join? :wink:

Edited because I can't spell.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2007 April 28, 01:47:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"
its the norm for all the larger sims forums, and the only small ones that allow that long-quote double/triple posting bullshit are ones that like to spam it up with posts like "lol me too!!!" "you're right" "haha thats gr8!"

I think that might be the problem. I'm not from Sim boards. I do have an account on S2C and InSim, but if you look at my post count I have less than 10 or 15 and most of that is WCIF. I've never "talked" on a Sim board that much. I think I have like 2 or 3 posts on InSim in their off topic and maybe that much on S2C. I only got the Sims2 at Christmas (bloody damned obsession now though. LOL) and only started with CC about a month or so ago. I only found this place a few days ago and this is the most I have spoken on a Sims board period.

SO, in essence all of this is new to me, I mean really new to me.

Also, you have just told me something else. I did not know what you all meant about spam. I thought it was making threads just to say "Hi" and shit like that. I had no idea I was spamming!

ETA: Wait, you can't look at my post count. I have different names at both places. :oops: I actually have 27 posts on S2C and 6 at InSim (I looked out of curiosity. LOL)

Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Re: While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-
« Reply #66 on: 2007 April 28, 01:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "xfetishgirl"
The next stuff packs:

Playboy Adults Only Naughty Stuff Pack

:?:   and this would be a bad thing...how?    :lol:
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 April 28, 02:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love a stuff pack like that.  :lol:

Speaking of which, why didn't Maxis put the entertainer's cake into TS2?  Did they think it was too mature?
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 April 28, 02:05:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool   I miss that cake

funny as all hell
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2007 April 28, 02:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Granuaile"
I would love a stuff pack like that.  :lol:

Speaking of which, why didn't Maxis put the entertainer's cake into TS2?  Did they think it was too mature?

What was the "entertainer's cake?"

Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 April 28, 02:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I miss it too, Yaardarm Monkey.

Becky, the entertainer's cake was in TS1.  It was a large cake that entertainers jumped out of and danced for the sims.  Sometimes, the sims got lucky and had a male or a female entertainer that they found sexy.  Other times, you got stuck with some clown (I think it was a clown...) or an ape.  :lol:

I used to love it when the entertainers autonomously flirted with one of the sims.  If the spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend was around, it created all sorts of drama.  :lol:
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2007 April 28, 02:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was in the EP House Party, not the base game, so I guess they really haven't found a theme reason to replicate it in another EP?
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: 2007 April 28, 02:24:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Granuaile"

Becky, the entertainer's cake was in TS1.  It was a large cake that entertainers jumped out of and danced for the sims.  Sometimes, the sims got lucky and had a male or a female entertainer that they found sexy.  Other times, you got stuck with some clown (I think it was a clown...) or an ape.  :lol:

I used to love it when the entertainers autonomously flirted with one of the sims.  If the spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend was around, it created all sorts of drama.  :lol:

Awe man that would have been funny! The only other Sims I played was on the XBOX and that was the Urbz. I liked it, but never got really far with it. The hubby thought he would get me the Sims to play on the PC while he was gone, found the Sims2 Holiday Edition and the rest is "history." I now have every expansion and stuff pack and more than likely will but the H&M one. LOL

MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 April 28, 09:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
I only found this place a few days ago and this is the most I have spoken on a Sims board period.

SO, in essence all of this is new to me, I mean really new to me.

Also, you have just told me something else. I did not know what you all meant about spam. I thought it was making threads just to say "Hi" and shit like that. I had no idea I was spamming!

I was sleeping, just need to throw in my two cents.

I love you Cheesy So don't take any of their critique personally. This forum isn't known for its tact. It's true that double-posting is bad, but it is also true that someone should have said something in a nice way from the get-go if it bugged them. I'm just not easy to bug if I like talking to someone.

And as for spamming... Well... If I called anyone in here a spammer it would be the pot calling the kettle black.

Now, can I get a drink too? So what if its morning, I'm a pirate. Arrrr.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: 2007 April 28, 13:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"

I was sleeping, just need to throw in my two cents.

I love you Cheesy So don't take any of their critique personally. This forum isn't known for its tact. It's true that double-posting is bad, but it is also true that someone should have said something in a nice way from the get-go if it bugged them. I'm just not easy to bug if I like talking to someone.

And as for spamming... Well... If I called anyone in here a spammer it would be the pot calling the kettle black.

Now, can I get a drink too? So what if its morning, I'm a pirate. Arrrr.

I know it isn't, but I never saw tactlessness towards people who they "liked" and I think that is what took me a back a little. I mean the Rat or Russian man are different. They were on here just to be asses and deserved the "less than tactful approach." Oh sure I've seen a little harmless, light heated, smart-ass banter, but it usually included smileys or LOLs. (LOL)

I don't take your critique personal and I don't usually get rubbed wrong easily either. It just hit me wrong last night because I honestly did not understand. Now I do, so it is no biggie. It doesn't make me not want to be here or anything. I don't think badly about anyone in the thread, and as someone said they were trying to help in their own way. They thought I knew what they were talking about, I didn't. It was just a little misunderstanding.

I'll look at it as my initiation into the Pirate clan....

So does this mean that I can now blame Pescado for something? Am I a full fledged Pirate yet?

Of course you can have a drink. Right now though all I have to offer is coffee. Cheesy :lol:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: