PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 08:33:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sasilia/Puresims loves us
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sasilia/Puresims loves us  (Read 14367 times)
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Sasilia/Puresims loves us
« Reply #30 on: 2007 July 23, 22:31:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is she talking about?  We don't condone such things at the SFV, as running someone else's traffic up.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 July 23, 22:36:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea.  I've been on SFV forums many times and have yet to see this thread she is talking about.  PMBD gets blamed for this all the time.  It's just a lie to ease her already guilty conscience.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2007 July 23, 22:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sherry"
What is she talking about?  We don't condone such things at the SFV, as running someone else's traffic up.

Actually there was a thread like that. I think Wee started it. I remember reading it.

ETA: I can't seem to find it but I do remember it. I'm not sure who brought it up but I remember a bunch of members agreed to do it. It was either her site or birgit's but I know it was one of them

Storm
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 July 23, 22:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

Actually there was a thread like that. I think Wee started it. I remember reading it.

ETA: I can't seem to find it but I do remember it. I'm not sure who brought it up but I remember a bunch of members agreed to do it. It was either her site or birgit's but I know it was one of them

No, she didn’t Nii. Just because you’re not fond of Wee isn’t a reason to accuse her of something that pathetic where she can’t defend herself.

And you cannot find the thread because it doesn’t exist. I have read every thread that mentions Sasi and never once has anyone suggested that we drive up her traffic.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2007 July 23, 22:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm I guess I'll have to look for this.  I admit I haven't been around too much.  My grandfather is pretty ill so I've been spending alot of time sitting in a hospital room.  

It's certainly not cool to do this sort of thing, it's just adding unnecessary fuel to the fire.  We (anit-paysite/file-sharing advocates) are already considered "the bad guys" by some many in the community, there is no need to start up more crap.   Sad

Edit: thanks for clarifying storm.  If someone does happen upon any such sort of a thread, please pm me.  Thanks.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2007 July 23, 23:00:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Storm

1. I wasn't accusing wee of anything. I said I THOUGHT it was her. Sorry I don't hold grudges. I never said it was definitely her.

2. I do remember something about that at SFV. Someone had suggested getting back at an owner or something and everybody going to their site and downloading a bunch of free crap. I believe it was Birgit though not Saslia because I clicked on the link and was going to "help" but then became very lazy and decided to just watch.

3. Please don't be so nasty about it next time. I'm the nice one and trying to stay that way.

AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Sasilia/Puresims loves us
« Reply #36 on: 2007 July 23, 23:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Gwendolyne"
Hi!
You are the silliest assholes I've ever seen - it's unbelievable how silly you are - don't you know that Maxis beds have 11.000 Polies?? And if you check my "high poly" Objects - don't you see that the Barocco-Set is made with Planes??? Silly silly assholes here. But it's okay, when the objects are so bad and high-poly you can take them off your booty-Shit. Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

She posted this at SFV in a thread where people were complaining about high polyobjects she made.

That's... mature.   :roll:

Free the wee little turl-tles!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 July 23, 23:29:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=301&t=2261

This is the thread she was talking about.  I don't think anyone was that serious about it and I don't think this tiny little thread had anything to do with high bandwidth on her site.  :roll:

ETA: It is about Birgit, not Saslia.  :oops:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2007 July 23, 23:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=301&t=2261

This is the thread she was talking about.  I don't think anyone was that serious about it and I don't think this tiny little thread had anything to do with high bandwidth on her site.  :roll:

ETA: It is about Birgit, not Saslia.  :oops:

Thank you Keirra. I knew I had remembered something about this.  :lol: I'm not completely stupid no matter what some think. Just a tad bit forgetful

Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 July 23, 23:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL Birgit. She needs to get a job.  :roll:

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 July 23, 23:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The story of every paysite owner's life.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 July 23, 23:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

Actually Red, you were right.  The thread was started by Wee, but it was not the intention of the thread.  But, at the end, Wee told everyone how to alter IP addys, so it would have led me to believe that she was encouraging it...I AM NOT SAYING THAT SHE DID.  I am saying to someone trolling, that would be the perception.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2007 July 23, 23:48:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I was trying to say but apparently nobody read the part where I said I think it was her. If I wasn't allergic to eggs...  Cool

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 July 23, 23:49:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know Red

*give Red cookies and spiked juicy juice*

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2007 July 23, 23:53:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Spiked Juicy Juice? That made me spit out all of my grapefruit juice.  Sad Wow I really wanted that too.  :lol:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: