PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 11:11:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sasilia/Puresims loves us
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sasilia/Puresims loves us  (Read 14361 times)
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Sasilia/Puresims loves us
« Reply #15 on: 2007 May 20, 07:19:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Ahthan's avatar is the logo from an anime called One Piece, which is about pirates, so I doubt he will get banned based on that.

Also, is it just me, or is TSR just ass-lickingly slow lately? I can't get anything free to load at all, go figure.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2007 May 20, 07:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same for me. As I always delete all cookies I do not get in at all at the moment.

Hmm. Same for Peggy. Hah, What a beautiful day  Cheesy

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
Heinel
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 May 20, 07:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those sites never loaded fast for me, so I browse their content previews at SFV instead Smiley
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 May 20, 13:57:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Well, Ahthan's avatar is the logo from an anime called One Piece, which is about pirates, so I doubt he will get banned based on that.

Heh only TSR would attempt to ban someone because they have a pirate in their avatar...the paranoia will destroy them *nods*

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 May 20, 16:52:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think there is much shittier than taking your free stuff for ages and making it pay...just after saying you will keep your free stuff free.  What an asshole...and I just thought I was an asshole.  Wow, she beats me free and clear.

Hi there Leigen, nice to see you again.  You are my hero, come see the site that has opened because you were so strong to lead out the mesh inclusions.  It's in my signature.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2007 May 20, 18:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"

Heh only TSR would attempt to ban someone because they have a pirate in their avatar...the paranoia will destroy them *nods*

Well, they banned me because I'm a member here so I wouldn't put it past them.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 May 20, 18:15:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice advert next to Sasilia's FA welcome page and Ahthan's comment  :lol:

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 May 20, 18:15:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"
Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"

Well, they banned me because I'm a member here so I wouldn't put it past them.

That has been brought up as a topic of discussion at Sim~Antics.  Honestly, I can't believe you would be banned for your associations.  An affiliate of Sim~Antics dumped us because we do paysite conversions and are file share and pirate friendly.  People suck sometimes.  Duckie, you are welcome there.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 May 21, 09:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlackPearl"

An affiliate of Sim~Antics dumped us because we do paysite conversions and are file share and pirate friendly.  People suck sometimes.

A numnber of forums are pirate friendly and allow stuff like that....they don't have the problems that you are having  :? Sounds like its something personal against you....

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 May 21, 19:37:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm already a member, thanks. LOL My forum is pirate friendly. We'd be hypocrits if we weren't. We don't offer pay stuff for download but we link to the booty in our Favorite Sites block and openly talk about and refer people here.

I think the difference with us, though, is that we don't do affiliates. The sites we have listed as Favorite Sites are just that - our favorite sites. No link back by them is required or even asked for. If they don't like being linked by a site that links to PMBD then that's their problem.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
EnfantsTerrible
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 July 23, 19:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

on the german simforum there is as well a great paysite debate, well and sasilia just gave her statement, it sounds interesting, esp. the greedy bitch part, could someone translate?

Zitat von Gary  Beitrag anzeigen
...allerdings frage ich mich in diesem Zusammenhang, warum sich viele Ersteller mit Händen und Füßen dagegen wehren, ihre Sachen bei MTS2 oder InSIMenator hochzuladen.
Ich habe 2 Kleidungsstücke bei InSIM hochgeladen

sasilia answered to gary's post:

a) weil MTS ein lahmes Forum ist (die Möglichkeit bei InSIMenator hochzuladen höre ich heute das erste Mal)

b) weil ich Spaß daran hatte, eine eigene Seite zu führen (bis mir im März durch die Piraten mein Traffic auf 200 GB hochgejagt wurde - kann man beweisen und nachlesen auf SFV)

c) weil ich mit meinen Paysets Geld verdienen will (das macht mich jetzt wieder zur Greedy Bitch - damit kann ich leben )

b]pirate me[/b]
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 July 23, 19:32:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what is worth to you....man she needs some serious dick:

Quotation of Gary contribution indicate... however ask themselves I in this connection, why many creators with hands and feet resist to high-load their things with MTS2 or InSIMenator. I high-loaded 2 articles of clothing with InSIM sasilia answered tons gary's post office: a) because MTS a lame forum is (the possibility with InSIMenator to high-load I hear today the first time) b) because I had fun to it, an own side to lead (until me in March by the Piraten my Traffic was chased up on 200 GB - one can prove and reread on SFV) c) because I with my Paysets money to earn want (makes me now again the Greedy Bitch - thus I can live)

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 July 23, 20:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't understand a word of that but for:

Quote from: "armywife"
(makes me now again the Greedy Bitch - thus I can live)

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 July 23, 20:24:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain T-chan"
I didn't understand a word of that but for:

Quote from: "armywife"
(makes me now again the Greedy Bitch - thus I can live)

Well, at least she's honest

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 July 23, 20:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone I know teaches German and translated for me:

Zitat von Gary Beitrag anzeigen
...allerdings frage ich mich in diesem Zusammenhang, warum sich viele Ersteller mit Händen und Füßen dagegen wehren, ihre Sachen bei MTS2 oder InSIMenator hochzuladen.
Ich habe 2 Kleidungsstücke bei InSIM hochgeladen

Gary Beitrag: I certainly wonder in this context why many creators avoid by all means uploading their stuff onto MTS2 or Insim.

sasilia answered to gary's post:

a) weil MTS ein lahmes Forum ist (die Möglichkeit bei InSIMenator hochzuladen höre ich heute das erste Mal)

Because MTS2 is a lame forum (the possibility of uploading to Insim I've heard of just now for the first time).

b) weil ich Spaß daran hatte, eine eigene Seite zu führen (bis mir im März durch die Piraten mein Traffic auf 200 GB hochgejagt wurde - kann man beweisen und nachlesen auf SFV)

because I had fun running my own webpage (until the pirates forced my traffic up to 200 gb in March-this can be proved and read about on SFV)

c) weil ich mit meinen Paysets Geld verdienen will (das macht mich jetzt wieder zur Greedy Bitch - damit kann ich leben )

because I wanna earn money with my paysets (that makes me a greedy bitch again-I can live with that.)

EDITED for some typos on my part, not the translators

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: