PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 22:44:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sasilia/Puresims loves us
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sasilia/Puresims loves us  (Read 14364 times)
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Sasilia/Puresims loves us
« on: 2007 May 16, 09:09:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi!
You are the silliest assholes I've ever seen - it's unbelievable how silly you are - don't you know that Maxis beds have 11.000 Polies?? And if you check my "high poly" Objects - don't you see that the Barocco-Set is made with Planes??? Silly silly assholes here. But it's okay, when the objects are so bad and high-poly you can take them off your booty-Shit. Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

She posted this at SFV in a thread where people were complaining about high polyobjects she made.

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
Pucci
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 16, 09:27:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How silly. She definitely needed to say "silly" and "assholes" a few more times to get her point across.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 16, 09:38:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Frankly 11,000 polys for a bed (or any other piece of furniture) is ridiculous and unnecessary, Maxis/EA bed or no. I'd never been to her site before now (and after seeing her site interface I won't be going back), is everything she has that high poly? I tried to look around, but the hundred years it took to load up made me want to vomit in rage.

Counts that high make me think that someone does not know how to use the tools properly (for example, actually merging vertices, and not just pressing the smooth button to fix problems). Although in EA's case, these are, I assume, only their most detailed furniture and objects (still ridiculous, though) and they probably figured that players would only have one per lot. Plus, they are working under much more severe time constraints than a "hobbyist" like Puresims would be.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 16, 13:42:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not certain she's correct.

From what I can figure, Maxis doesn't exceed 1000 polys per tile...so a bed would be no more than 6K.

I TRIED to bait her on that SFV thread, but she wouldn't go for it...probably doesn't understand English well enough. She DID bash Gwendolyne though, even though Gwen doesn't use this name on the German forums....

..who's the silly asshole now?

(My favorite bit from that thread was when she complained that she was meshing from 7am to 9pm EVERY DAY...that much time, you'd think she would get better at it...)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 May 16, 14:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some Maxis beds are indeed known to be unusually polygonious, but worth considering in addition to the item's polygoniousness is how frequently the item will be repeated and seen. At least in my designs, beds are generally located off the observation deck and are thus not seen much in regular play. Also, lots tend not to contain all that many beds, as there's really no good reason a lot should contain more than 4 or 5 such double beds. Cars are often known offenders as well, but often, a car is a singular item on the lot, and there is only car, period.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2007 May 16, 22:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she's 12  :roll:

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Simo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 May 19, 10:37:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.thesimsresource.com/news.php?ID=2561
First Birgit now Sasilia .... I'm really suprised!!
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2007 May 19, 19:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We knew it was coming.

All but one of her TSR sets is now in the booty...I think she uploaded one as soon as she went FA.

I also wonder what other FAs think, knowing they had to work their way up (or work it, anyway...atwa), and Birgit/Sasilla just got their FA status without so much as a by-your-leave.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 May 19, 19:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One SA is not happy:

On May 19, 2007 ahthan wrote:
Wow! Im surprised! Thank you very much for your creations. Im sure i will have all your creations. Thank you! Arr! Arr! Arr!

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2007 May 19, 19:41:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFLMAO, doubled over with tears running down my cheeks laughing my ass off!!

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
missnaughty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 May 19, 20:47:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who the fuck is that?  I dont know who she is?  Her stuff looks good though, so it may mean a visit to the booty.   :lol:
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 May 19, 21:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a bunch of shit this is. I'm sorry, I left a polite note in her guestbook expressing my displeasure and dismay at her turning her "free sets" into FA fodder, but after her stupid nasty note at SFV, I have to say she is being utterly stupid as well. Does she even comprehend what high poly is? That isn't why I am pissed off at her though. She put her formerly FREE sets on TSR to keep them free... or so she stated. She wanted to preserve bandwidth. Whatever, that would have been eye-rollingly dumb but not worthy of the utter contempt that she now deserves. So in the spirit of making sure her free sets stay free, she's become an FA? Does that even make sense? Now even her free shit is pay, which is disgusting.

I bet Thomas is laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. And for those SAs and other artists who have been working hard to earn their way up for years, why are you sticking around?? There are places that would love to feature your work, no ass kissing needed.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2007 May 20, 00:45:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tomato"
One SA is not happy:

On May 19, 2007 ahthan wrote:
Wow! Im surprised! Thank you very much for your creations. Im sure i will have all your creations. Thank you! Arr! Arr! Arr!

So...how long will it take for TSR to banninate "ahthan", whoever that is?

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2007 May 20, 02:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone want to start a pool?  If you go to ahthan's minisite, he/she has a skull and crossbones avatar.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2007 May 20, 05:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just...  xD

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: