PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 03:23:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  MIKEY!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: MIKEY!!!  (Read 31087 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #60 on: 2007 August 31, 02:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I quite like my grey - they're interspersed with my hair and when I dye it they look like red highlights.  When they get more prolific, I'm going to let it show.

And as a married woman with not a hint of bisexuality, I love looking at the artistic composition of mens' and womens' bodies.  It's not as if one can't look at the history of art and see mesmerising compositions.  I think that stockings etc. look so damn nice because of the shapes that they use.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #61 on: 2007 August 31, 12:27:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I just couldn't help myself.  I cracked up when I found this kitteh!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #62 on: 2007 August 31, 15:14:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm...Just ran across something interesting. Seems Mikey and Mal have opened a new site:

http://mntlite.com/forum/portal.php

In case you don't know, MNT Lite will be hosting all our non adult files...old and new! That means...EVERYONE is welcome! No age restriction!

We are still in the process of moving files over from the other site, but we do have a few new files for you to enjoy in the meantime. Oh...and did I mention? MNT Lite is FREE! No subscription required!

Of course the old site is still going  :?
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #63 on: 2007 August 31, 16:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Irish Wench"
Hmm...Just ran across something interesting. Seems Mikey and Mal have opened a new site:

In case you don't know, MNT Lite will be hosting all our non adult files...old and new! That means...EVERYONE is welcome! No age restriction!

We are still in the process of moving files over from the other site, but we do have a few new files for you to enjoy in the meantime. Oh...and did I mention? MNT Lite is FREE! No subscription required!

That IS interesting. Very interesting.  :roll:

Still watching you guys
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #64 on: 2007 August 31, 16:38:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess this is the solution to their under 18 issues?  That's nice.

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #65 on: 2007 August 31, 16:38:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

Not that it is any consolation, but at least he is making himself consistent in his claim to be charging only to keep the kiddies out.

Tim
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #66 on: 2007 September 01, 00:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tgriffy"
Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

Not that it is any consolation, but at least he is making himself consistent in his claim to be charging only to keep the kiddies out.

Tim

This is true, he also took the nudie pics off the main page when I asked him to please do that for the kids. I was reading his posts, he came in like a bear, but I think he calmed down towards the end. I wish we could all come to a meeting of the minds, but they are not interested for the most part in anything we have to say. The reasons why we are here or anything, they just see us as the enemy. I myself wouldn't have a problem with many of these sites if they would put up a donation pack, and kept it up till they had paid for their bandwidth. Hell even if they kept it up long enough to buy themselves a pizza or two. But then they released it to everyone else. It's all about the kids to me. I hate that they are being taken advantage of; from anyone. I also hate that they get banned for sharing their files with their friends. We've all been kids once. No, kids can't have everything they want, but they also shouldn't be taken advantage of, used. More than 65 % of Sims players are 15 years of age and younger if EA's charts are correct. Which mean's we the adults are in the minority, not the majority. If we get screwed over shame on us. It shouldn't happen to us either, but we know what recourse options are available to us, they do not. It's not the same for them, and it shouldn't be. Now TSR I feel differently about.

PS Thank you Calalily and Soupy for the great suggestions about my hair. It's kinda funny, I don't mind the crows feet appearing, I don't even mind the laugh wrinkles. But I hate the idea of having gray hair and I don't even know why. Wink

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #67 on: 2007 September 01, 01:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/quote]This is true, he also took the nudie pics off the main page when I asked him to please do that for the kids. I was reading his posts, he came in like a bear, but I think he calmed down towards the end. I wish we could all come to a meeting of the minds, but they are not interested for the most part in anything we have to say. The reasons why we are here or anything, they just see us as the enemy. I myself wouldn't have a problem with many of these sites if they would put up a donation pack, and kept it up till they had paid for their bandwidth. Hell even if they kept it up long enough to buy themselves a pizza or two. But then they released it to everyone else. It's all about the kids to me. I hate that they are being taken advantage of; from anyone. I also hate that they get banned for sharing their files with their friends. We've all been kids once. No, kids can't have everything they want, but they also shouldn't be taken advantage of, used. More than 65 % of Sims players are 15 years of age and younger if EA's charts are correct. Which mean's we the adults are in the minority, not the majority. If we get screwed over shame on us. It shouldn't happen to us either, but we know what recourse options are available to us, they do not. It's not the same for them, and it shouldn't be. Now TSR I feel differently about. [/quote]

I'm not horribly worried about the kiddies getting a hold of some nude skins.  I caught most of the interactions with MIKEY while I was still in lurking mode trying to decide on the legality of the booty.  My impression of him pretty well matches yours, and I would have preferred he remained around longer continuing to make his own case.  It was precisely the fact that what he was saying about keeping the kids away contradicted what he actually had at his site that made him lose the case from my POV.

Tim
simminggramma
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #68 on: 2007 September 01, 03:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem I still have with Mikey's site is that anyone, regardless of age, can register and say they are eighteen.  And if they post in the forums enough times, they can gain access to everything.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #69 on: 2007 September 01, 03:56:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not horribly worried about the kiddies getting a hold of some nude skins.  I caught most of the interactions with MIKEY while I was still in lurking mode trying to decide on the legality of the booty.  My impression of him pretty well matches yours, and I would have preferred he remained around longer continuing to make his own case.  It was precisely the fact that what he was saying about keeping the kids away contradicted what he actually had at his site that made him lose the case from my POV.

Tim

Ok we'll have to agree to disagree on that first sentence. If I came home from work for example, and trust me I fully aware that it is the parents job to monitor their children. That not nearly enough are doing so. I've seen poor Kathy over on Insim going crazy trying to keep 11/12 year old children off the site. Trying to look after and protect even some of the 13/14 year olds that don't seem to have a clue. So they are more than partially to blame; as well. I never let my own children have full acess to the net till they were 16 and even then I still monitored what they were doing and who they were communicating with. But, if I came home and saw my 10 year old child with anatomically correct sims woohooing that were within easy acess to my child. Some sex toys? I'd blow a gasket. They'd probably be scraping my brains up off the ceiling cause they'd all blow right out of the top. Then found out that there was no safety precautions taken in keeping it from child? In knowing these things are up there, and that children have easy acess to them...If I can help to protect someone else's child? I don't think I got nasty or hateful with Mikey. Just because it's not my child, doesn't mean I'm doing the right thing in turning my back, and saying oh well, not my job. I wouldn't want someone else saying that about my child or grandchild, if they could protect them from something. I don't care if I have to call the CIA, the FBI, or the Seseame Street gang. lol I think he was very responsible in removing those things from the main page and I as one parent/grandparent am very thankful he did so.  There is classy/artistic value and then there is Smut. Those sims were not created for the realism to show how beautiful a nude human body form can be in art. Just like those sex toys were not made to show the beauty of two people in love and making love. Which is fine for adult players, not for children. And children should not have access to them. Now you may commence upon calling me a prude. Wink

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
simminggramma
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #70 on: 2007 September 01, 04:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the contrary, Hawk Girl, I applaud you!  I'm a grandmother, too, and I know just how you feel.

And I visited his MNTLite site just after it opened.  They were advertising a biker bar for Sims 1 which you were linked back to the main site to download.  It was part "exclusive" and part "complimentary."  The pay part was the stereo, counter with Harley Davidson logo, other mundane items.  The free part was the dance floor and a fully-functional strip poker table!  These items are freely accessible to anyone who registers.

I notice that now, that preview set is gone from MNT.  But the accessibility is still there at M and M.  I would much rather have my kids able to download the counters and what not than a strip poker table.
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #71 on: 2007 September 01, 07:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "simminggramma"
The problem I still have with Mikey's site is that anyone, regardless of age, can register and say they are eighteen.  And if they post in the forums enough times, they can gain access to everything.

As I said before, I'm not particularly worried if some kiddies got a hold of some nudies.  I also don't worry horribly much if they got a hold of some adult playtoys for the game.  OTOH, I am not a parent, a fact that might be relevant to this discussion.

Ok we'll have to agree to disagree on that first sentence. If I came home from work for example, and trust me I fully aware that it is the parents job to monitor their children. That not nearly enough are doing so. I've seen poor Kathy over on Insim going crazy trying to keep 11/12 year old children off the site. Trying to look after and protect even some of the 13/14 year olds that don't seem to have a clue. So they are more than partially to blame; as well. I never let my own children have full acess to the net till they were 16 and even then I still monitored what they were doing and who they were communicating with. But, if I came home and saw my 10 year old child with anatomically correct sims woohooing that were within easy acess to my child. Some sex toys? I'd blow a gasket. They'd probably be scraping my brains up off the ceiling cause they'd all blow right out of the top. Then found out that there was no safety precautions taken in keeping it from child? In knowing these things are up there, and that children have easy acess to them...If I can help to protect someone else's child? I don't think I got nasty or hateful with Mikey. Just because it's not my child, doesn't mean I'm doing the right thing in turning my back, and saying oh well, not my job. I wouldn't want someone else saying that about my child or grandchild, if they could protect them from something. I don't care if I have to call the CIA, the FBI, or the Seseame Street gang. lol I think he was very responsible in removing those things from the main page and I as one parent/grandparent am very thankful he did so. There is classy/artistic value and then there is Smut. Those sims were not created for the realism to show how beautiful a nude human body form can be in art. Just like those sex toys were not made to show the beauty of two people in love and making love. Which is fine for adult players, not for children. And children should not have access to them. Now you may commence upon calling me a prude.

OK.  You're a prude.   :wink:

Seriously, I don't mind agreeing to disagree here.  However, I doubt that I would blow a gasket if I came home and saw my children with anatomically correct Sims woohooing with sex toys.  First, the 11-15 year old crowd is just hitting puberty and becoming sexually aware.  I would much rather have them doing their sexual experimentation on the Sims than by chatting with a 35 year-old predator.  Second, catching them with such things is to me a perfect opportunity to show them the differences between the human body form in art and/or the difference between the beauty of making love and smut.  OTOH, respecting the wishes of others is definitely a concern of mine.  For example, when I passed on The Sims 1 discs to my niece, I did not also had her my disc of downloads that gave the game a rating of A.

I did mention that I am not a parent, and you may well object that having such lofty thoughts and actually being presented with the situation are two different things.  I would agree, but I could at least hope that should I come across the actual situation, my response would be something like my thinking.

Tim
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #72 on: 2007 September 01, 08:45:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
Quote from: "naceygirl"
Resident queer woman signing in for duty, SAH!

LMAO!
Oh, hun, that was priceless. I don't know what it is, but atleast once a day, sometimes two, a post here litterally makes me lose my drink.
That one was #1 for the day, thanks for the laugh!

My duty on board this ship, I think, is to make people laugh as much as possible.

And share Sims of hot mens and wimmins.

-Nacey

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #73 on: 2007 September 01, 08:47:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I said before, I'm not particularly worried if some kiddies got a hold of some nudies. I also don't worry horribly much if they got a hold of some adult playtoys for the game.

Here I agree with HawkGirl - I don't really want my children (or anyone else's) learning their sexual morality from people on the internet.  What are they going to learn from these sites?  

In the case of M&M - they'll learn women are objects, that should wear lingerie, strip, and generally be a living sex toy for others - to be ogled at.  I have two boys, and I don't want them to learn anything like that.

These sorts of things of course, need to be talked about, but not presented as merely a fact of life, or a way of doing things - as if there should not be discussion and critiquing.  Indeed, all the research shows that children can be introduced to adult concepts - but only with the discussion, guidance and critiquing of sensible adults.  If merely presented with the material, they're liable to misinterpret it, and develop bad judgements.  Like opening a paysite Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #74 on: 2007 September 01, 08:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "neriana"
Quote from: "kariminger"
Women are inherently more sexual then men.

Ugh. No we're not. That line has been used to repress women for centuries.

Yeah, I'm feeling that anyone that thinks men aren't naturally sexual haven't been around enough gay bars.  The sex *abounds*, baby!

Though I am all for the movement of men being more sexual.  Especially if that means they wear little pants.

-Nacey

(fixed for triple negatives).

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: